You’ve probably asked yourself by now, how long can Instagram videos be? We give you the key points to ensure your videos are the perfect length! Any business that hasn’t heard about Instagram is living under a rock. Social media has made it vital for every brand to have a professional Instagram account as part of their marketing efforts.
This super visual, image and video-based platform gives you the freedom to share videos with your followers in a number of ways, but each video option has its own requirements and limitations. Because of this, getting the perfect Instagram video length can get confusing.
What Your Need to Know About the Perfect Instagram Feed Video Length
Let’s learn all about the Instagram video length limit:
● When it comes to videos made for your Instagram feed, these can be anywhere between 3 seconds long and 60 seconds long.
● Although 60 seconds is the maximum, this doesn’t mean your videos should always aim to be this long (shorter videos tend to perform better due to customer’s short attention span).
● Videos that are around 26 seconds long have been shown to perform best, this is your magic number.
● Keep your videos, informative, visually appealing, and to the point.
● Sound is a great addition, but don’t make your video’s rely on it since feed videos are muted until the viewer taps on it.
Instagram Story Video Length Limits
Stories are hugely popular because they allow you to share short videos that disappear after 24 hours. Sounds perfect for flash sales and promotions right? Let’s find out the right Instagram story video length:
● Each story you post can only last up to 15 seconds maximum.
● If your need longer you can make several 15 second videos and they will still look continuous. Instagram does this automatically only for videos that are up to a minute long.
● Videos longer than that will have to be trimmed manually.
How Long Can Instagram Video Be on IGTV?
This platform was thought out specifically for longer-form video, so it does give you the perfect space to post longer video content. This is great for tutorials, presentations, testimonials, any content that requires more time.
● These videos can last anywhere from 15 seconds to 10 minutes.
● Pro Tip: If you have a verified account or an account with a large following, you are able to upload videos that last up to 60 minutes!
Are There Length Limits for Instagram Live Videos?
Live videos are perfect for businesses that want to promote a product, hype up a live event, give a behind the scenes look, or host a Q&A.
● This option is available on your stories by swiping right.
● Once your live video has started, a tracker will help you keep track of how long your video is, how many viewers are tuning in, and you can enable comments so that viewers can interact with you.
● Live videos can last up to 60 minutes.
Let’s Take a Little Branding Step Back!
No that you are an expert on any Instagram video length maximum! It’s time to step back. We have all seen a “brand” on Instagram using a product as their profile picture and posting random content of pictures and quotes makes you A) not trust that brand’s professionalism at all! and B) Dis encourages you to buy from them. Please be mindful about your brand on social media and act like a professional from the beginning.
If you don’t have a brand, there is no way around it. You can always simply try using an online logo creator to make the perfect image for your brand easily and on your own! Placeit for example, has tons of logo designs for all kinds of business industries that you can use to start making your own.
4 Reasons to Replace Your Car’s Engine With Performance Parts
Performance parts are the best kind of upgrades you can make to a car. Performance cars have a higher price...
Maximum Power: Update Your Old House For Modern Electrical Needs
An outdated electrical system can wreak havoc on your energy bills and greatly increase your risk of structural damage. If...
Key Techniques To Learn On A First Aid Course
Introduction First aid training is an incredible qualification that can enable one to offer life saving assistance in an emergency....
Best Tips For Managing Your Building and Construction Projects
Building and construction projects consist of many tasks, from job-site duties to office paperwork. Juggling it all can oftentimes be...
How To Choose The Best Locksmith For The Job
The existence of a locksmith is very crucial for society because they help out countless people on a daily basis....
5 Modern Conservatory Ideas To Create A Serene Escape
Having a serene and relaxing conservatory is the dream, especially in the summer months. Creating an extension of your home...
4 Different Types Of Lifting Equipment For A Construction Site
One of the biggest challenges on a construction site is the problem of lifting heavy materials and tools to a...
5 Tips That Can Help Your Business Flourish
Many, both small and big, businesses were affected by the outbreak of the novel coronavirus, no one was spared. Overnight,...
Why First Aid Training Is Essential For Your Business
Introduction All employers, depending on the establishment, should organize and provide basic appropriate conditions for lunch breaks as well as...
Are You Covered? Tips For Finding Affordable Health Insurance For Your Whole Family
If you are in the market for health insurance, you may be overwhelmed by the many different features and the...
How to Prevent Potential Hazards In A Lab
Unfortunately, lab accidents can happen. When they do, the consequences can be very serious. Some of the most common lab...
How to Extend Your UK Spouse Visa
The UK spouse visa is also known as a UK marriage visa. The UK spouse visa allows married partners of...
How Best Is Automation Helping The Retail Industry to Survive?
“In the post Covid-19 world, the only place cos are willing to invest is in automation. The return on investment...
Best Artificial Intelligence Trends to Watch Out In 2021
Technologies are getting advanced day by day, and according to that, the developers and the mobile app development companies should...
Keeping Your Assets Safe — Crypto Insurance May Soon Become The Norm
Many people all over the world have compared the cryptocurrency market to the wild West, largely because of the fact...
Tech6 years ago
Creating An e-Commerce Website
Tech6 years ago
Design Template Guidelines For Mobile Apps
Business6 years ago
The Key Types Of Brochure Printing Services
Travel9 years ago
Who Else Wants Also Nfl Hat
General6 years ago
Kobe Bryant With His Unique Nba Jerseys
Tech7 years ago
Why Small Businesses Can't Ignore Mobile Technology
Tech6 years ago
Climb Google Using These Checklists
Health7 years ago
Health Supplements For Sports Activities Nutrition