You’ve probably asked yourself by now, how long can Instagram videos be? We give you the key points to ensure your videos are the perfect length! Any business that hasn’t heard about Instagram is living under a rock. Social media has made it vital for every brand to have a professional Instagram account as part of their marketing efforts.
This super visual, image and video-based platform gives you the freedom to share videos with your followers in a number of ways, but each video option has its own requirements and limitations. Because of this, getting the perfect Instagram video length can get confusing.
What Your Need to Know About the Perfect Instagram Feed Video Length
Let’s learn all about the Instagram video length limit:
● When it comes to videos made for your Instagram feed, these can be anywhere between 3 seconds long and 60 seconds long.
● Although 60 seconds is the maximum, this doesn’t mean your videos should always aim to be this long (shorter videos tend to perform better due to customer’s short attention span).
● Videos that are around 26 seconds long have been shown to perform best, this is your magic number.
● Keep your videos, informative, visually appealing, and to the point.
● Sound is a great addition, but don’t make your video’s rely on it since feed videos are muted until the viewer taps on it.
Instagram Story Video Length Limits
Stories are hugely popular because they allow you to share short videos that disappear after 24 hours. Sounds perfect for flash sales and promotions right? Let’s find out the right Instagram story video length:
● Each story you post can only last up to 15 seconds maximum.
● If your need longer you can make several 15 second videos and they will still look continuous. Instagram does this automatically only for videos that are up to a minute long.
● Videos longer than that will have to be trimmed manually.
How Long Can Instagram Video Be on IGTV?
This platform was thought out specifically for longer-form video, so it does give you the perfect space to post longer video content. This is great for tutorials, presentations, testimonials, any content that requires more time.
● These videos can last anywhere from 15 seconds to 10 minutes.
● Pro Tip: If you have a verified account or an account with a large following, you are able to upload videos that last up to 60 minutes!
Are There Length Limits for Instagram Live Videos?
Live videos are perfect for businesses that want to promote a product, hype up a live event, give a behind the scenes look, or host a Q&A.
● This option is available on your stories by swiping right.
● Once your live video has started, a tracker will help you keep track of how long your video is, how many viewers are tuning in, and you can enable comments so that viewers can interact with you.
● Live videos can last up to 60 minutes.
Let’s Take a Little Branding Step Back!
No that you are an expert on any Instagram video length maximum! It’s time to step back. We have all seen a “brand” on Instagram using a product as their profile picture and posting random content of pictures and quotes makes you A) not trust that brand’s professionalism at all! and B) Dis encourages you to buy from them. Please be mindful about your brand on social media and act like a professional from the beginning.
If you don’t have a brand, there is no way around it. You can always simply try using an online logo creator to make the perfect image for your brand easily and on your own! Placeit for example, has tons of logo designs for all kinds of business industries that you can use to start making your own.
3 Of The Best Foods and Drinks To Aid Your Sleep
Getting a good night’s sleep is hugely important for your overall health and wellbeing. Studies have shown that having a...
Why You Should Consider Volunteering
Volunteering has many benefits both to you, your community, and your CV. Whether you do it alone, or with a...
Investigating The Important Factors In Legal Software Testing
Fulfilling the digital transformation objectives with QA testing services has become an important phase for all industry verticals. Today, every...
Multiply Your Magento Store’s Sales With Affiliate Program
Are you struggling to boost your sales and expand your customer base due to the significant increase in marketing expenses?...
How COVID-19 Is Changing Plastic Surgery
There’s been changes to practically everything in our everyday lives, including industries such as plastic surgery. With practices having to...
Benefits and Drawbacks Of Getting A Taxi and Renting A Car
If you’re planning a vacation or business trip, you must decide whether or not to rent a car ahead of...
8 Killer Tips to Make Your Portfolio Website Standout
A portfolio website is one of the easiest and most straightforward ways to showcase your work. Although you have a...
3 Reasons You Need A Mobile-Responsive Email Marketing Platform
Repeat after me. Creating email interfaces with mobile-first ethos and UI is key to the success of email marketing campaigns....
Mother and Nature Active Maternity Wear, How It All Started
5 months pregnant and very happy about it, not much to complain about. Everything was going ok (famous last words). ...
How To Make Sure Your Toddler Has A Balanced Diet
As your baby grows into a toddler, they go through a period of intense mental and physical development, as their...
The Top 3 Vitamins and Minerals To Support Your Fitness Goals
You can spend hours in the gym, but without fuelling your body properly, it will be hard to see the...
Best Cities To Invest In Real Estate Across The UK
If you’re looking to invest your money, real estate has historically offered a safe investment with good returns. You gain...
7 Ways You Can Power Your House
In case you are remodeling your home and are considering a more eco-conscious approach, you are probably looking into various...
The Pro’s and Con’s Of Chemical Peels
A chemical peel is a non-surgical cosmetic procedure that resurfaces the skin to give it a refreshed, soft and smooth...
Street Vs. Skate Trends
Streetwear is a massive global trend that’s origin comes from skate styles that have been altered. Streetwear is everyday clothing...
- Tech6 years ago
Creating An e-Commerce Website
- Tech6 years ago
Design Template Guidelines For Mobile Apps
- Business5 years ago
The Key Types Of Brochure Printing Services
- Travel8 years ago
Who Else Wants Also Nfl Hat
- General5 years ago
Kobe Bryant With His Unique Nba Jerseys
- Tech6 years ago
Why Small Businesses Can't Ignore Mobile Technology
- Tech6 years ago
Climb Google Using These Checklists
- Health7 years ago
Health Supplements For Sports Activities Nutrition