AskMen.com’s Great Male Survey was conducted with over 50,000 men in 2013 in order to find out how the modern man thinks, behaves and acts professionally, romantically and even in his spare time. Some of these statistics are shocking others…well…not so much, here are my top 10 most interesting finds from the survey:
- Did you know that 69% of British males who were asked said that they would take male birth control if it was available – would you?
- How far would you go to ‘pre-stalk’ a prospective partner? Well 51% of males asked will without a doubt check out a dates Facebook profile and 7% will check out all of their social media profiles! If you are dating girls be careful on what you put on twitter – it may just be read by your prospective date
- 49% of British males said they would break up with their girlfriend if they gained a significant amount of weight – what I would like to know is what a significant amount of weight is!!
- What is your choice of drink? Did you know that out of the people asked 72% of British men think whiskey is the ultimate man’s drink
- According to 35% of British males asked the majority thought that exercise is the best thing a man can do in order to improve his life
- 71% of British men in the survey spend between 1-3 hours a week watching pornography. How do they find the time? I certainly don’t have a spare three hours to do the housework let alone anything else!
- Which female celebrity would make your ideal partner? An overwhelming 47% said Emma Watson – well Hermonie Granger has certainly tickled the fancy of most men. She is currently studying for her masters and is also acting on the side – beauty and brains.
- One of the sweetest things I read was that 91% of respondents said they would get into a fight with a stranger to protect a loved one.
- Out of the males asked only 23% have made a bucket list, this surprised me as I thought there would be more. I mean who doesn’t have a list of things they want to do before they die?
- At what point would you lie to your partner? 66% of men said they would happily tell a little white lie in order to avoid an argument – in comparison to 7% of males who would happily tell a substantial lie in order to avoid being in the doghouse for an extended period – hmm be wary females!
How to Conduct a Survey of your Own
Fancy re-creating this? Why not create your own online survey and ask people to fill it in? You could start with family and friends and slowly move out to the rest of social media asking people to share it and eventually the tree will grow so much that you’ll have a huge response and then you can analyse the date (much to what I have) and come to some interesting conclusions of your own. Try using a survey software and exam software in order to get the best survey you can, the more professional it looks the more likely you are to get people to answer it.
Common Reasons For Visiting An Orthopaedic Surgeon
Have you suffered regular knee or back pain? Do you feel tired or stiff for a long time after resting...
Best Wholesale Beauty Product Suppliers In 2020
Beauty products include a range of goods that are used to care and enhance the appearance of your face, hair,...
Big Things A Digital Marketing Business Conducts
The customary word “ad” is defined as a communication procedure between the group of onlookers and the imminent business moving...
International Shipping In A Global Pandemic
The Covid-19 pandemic completely turned the world on its head, in more ways than one. Beyond the devastating medical challenges,...
8 Ways To Reduce Stoke Risk
Stroke is the fifth leading cause of death in the United States. To help you understand how severe and common...
Top Whey Protein Recipes To Lose Your Body Fat
Losing weight and keeping the kilos off is not an easy thing to do. Everything from what you consume to...
5 Amazing SEO Tools to Spy On Your Competitor’s Website
So, you’re running an online business, and you surely want your business to get the best results. But, there are...
Keep .eu Domain After Brexit
Domains are becoming as essential as someone’s own home in the world of internet. Internet users are always looking for...
How To Use Apple Cider Vinegar With Mother To Maximize The Health Benefits
Apple cider vinegar is used in many different household chores like floor washing, cleaning, doing dishes, vegetables and fruits washing,...
8 Tips from Dermatologists For Gorgeous Skin
We all wish of a flawless and glowing skin, but it’s not always easy to figure out the skin care...
Uterine Fibroids: What Are Its Causes, Symptoms, and Treatments?
Uterine Fibroids are non-cancerous tumors that develops in a woman’s uterus. They are also called leiomyomas or myomas and appear...
Electric Stove or Gas Stove? Which One is Better?
While remodeling your kitchen to include some kitchen essentials or buying a whole new house, you might be comparing electric...
6 Surprising Health Benefits Of Making Origami
It has been centuries since Origami has been developed, and until now, people still use this art. This is not...
Personal Protective Equipment That Protects You From Workplace Hazards
The workplace is full of hazards. Whether you’re working in the construction sector, the automobile industry, manufacturing, or any other...
3 Tips to Finding Financial Savings
If you’ve not been doing the best of job finding savings over time, don’t you think now would be a...
- Tech5 years ago
Creating An e-Commerce Website
- Tech5 years ago
Design Template Guidelines For Mobile Apps
- Business5 years ago
The Key Types Of Brochure Printing Services
- Travel8 years ago
Who Else Wants Also Nfl Hat
- General5 years ago
Kobe Bryant With His Unique Nba Jerseys
- Tech5 years ago
Climb Google Using These Checklists
- Tech6 years ago
Why Small Businesses Can't Ignore Mobile Technology
- Health7 years ago
Health Supplements For Sports Activities Nutrition