AskMen.com’s Great Male Survey was conducted with over 50,000 men in 2013 in order to find out how the modern man thinks, behaves and acts professionally, romantically and even in his spare time. Some of these statistics are shocking others…well…not so much, here are my top 10 most interesting finds from the survey:
- Did you know that 69% of British males who were asked said that they would take male birth control if it was available – would you?
- How far would you go to ‘pre-stalk’ a prospective partner? Well 51% of males asked will without a doubt check out a dates Facebook profile and 7% will check out all of their social media profiles! If you are dating girls be careful on what you put on twitter – it may just be read by your prospective date
- 49% of British males said they would break up with their girlfriend if they gained a significant amount of weight – what I would like to know is what a significant amount of weight is!!
- What is your choice of drink? Did you know that out of the people asked 72% of British men think whiskey is the ultimate man’s drink
- According to 35% of British males asked the majority thought that exercise is the best thing a man can do in order to improve his life
- 71% of British men in the survey spend between 1-3 hours a week watching pornography. How do they find the time? I certainly don’t have a spare three hours to do the housework let alone anything else!
- Which female celebrity would make your ideal partner? An overwhelming 47% said Emma Watson – well Hermonie Granger has certainly tickled the fancy of most men. She is currently studying for her masters and is also acting on the side – beauty and brains.
- One of the sweetest things I read was that 91% of respondents said they would get into a fight with a stranger to protect a loved one.
- Out of the males asked only 23% have made a bucket list, this surprised me as I thought there would be more. I mean who doesn’t have a list of things they want to do before they die?
- At what point would you lie to your partner? 66% of men said they would happily tell a little white lie in order to avoid an argument – in comparison to 7% of males who would happily tell a substantial lie in order to avoid being in the doghouse for an extended period – hmm be wary females!
How to Conduct a Survey of your Own
Fancy re-creating this? Why not create your own online survey and ask people to fill it in? You could start with family and friends and slowly move out to the rest of social media asking people to share it and eventually the tree will grow so much that you’ll have a huge response and then you can analyse the date (much to what I have) and come to some interesting conclusions of your own. Try using a survey software and exam software in order to get the best survey you can, the more professional it looks the more likely you are to get people to answer it.
Can You Use Residential Property for Commercial Use
Having extra income, constantly flowing in can make all the difference in the current economy. Getting creative with how you...
Running a Business? How to Minimize Supply Chain Issues
Supply chain issues have always been an issue for businesses but over the last few years, the effect and widespread...
How to Increase Your House Value Before Selling
Increasing home value is the first step to making your place more attractive for future buyers. Whether you are trying...
Why Calorie Control Is Still The Best Way To Diet
There are a great deal of different options when it comes to dieting, every day there seems to be a...
The Benefits Of Trade Credit Insurance For Your Business
Trade credit insurance provides cover for businesses who trade on a credit basis. If the people who owe money for...
5 Charming Restaurant Decor Ideas In 2022
Making your restaurant memorable and stand out is a feat worthy of praise. The sheer pressure of wanting to succeed...
Bank Won’t Fund Your Business? 4 Loan Alternatives To Get You Started
Businesses typically require some sort of collateral or proof of concept before funding their business venture. However, it is possible...
Planning A Stag Do
If you’re a Best Man then you’re in a unique position of responsibility, and before the day itself when you’ll...
What Triggers Eczema | Tips to Reduce Eczema Flare-Ups
Eczema is a skin condition that can induce redness, itchiness, and skin inflammation. Its root cause is not fully understood,...
Women’s Fashion Trends To Expect In 2022
A new year means new fashion trends. We cannot wait for what is in store in 2022. It seems that...
Home Makeover Trends: Insights from The Pros
Are you considering a home makeover but don’t know where to start? You’re in luck! In this article, we will...
Interior Design Trends 2022
We all spend time pining over other people’s interior’s on Pinterest or Instagram, but with these trends, it’s easy to...
Top Commonly Overlooked Car Maintenance and Repairs
Maintaining a car is a huge responsibility. There’s a lot that goes into that given how complicated a machine it...
What Is The Difference Between Strata and Property Manager
Real estate is a diverse market, and as such, it can be hard to determine the differences between various types...
Sleek Home Upgrades That Will Luxe Up Your Life
Sometimes we need a vast endeavor to make our home look extravagant and cheek but very often you can implement...
Tech7 years ago
Creating An e-Commerce Website
Tech7 years ago
Design Template Guidelines For Mobile Apps
Business6 years ago
The Key Types Of Brochure Printing Services
Business2 years ago
What Is AdsSupply? A Comprehensive Review
Travel10 years ago
Who Else Wants Also Nfl Hat
General7 years ago
Kobe Bryant With His Unique Nba Jerseys
Tech8 years ago
Why Small Businesses Can't Ignore Mobile Technology
Tech7 years ago
Climb Google Using These Checklists