AskMen.com’s Great Male Survey was conducted with over 50,000 men in 2013 in order to find out how the modern man thinks, behaves and acts professionally, romantically and even in his spare time. Some of these statistics are shocking others…well…not so much, here are my top 10 most interesting finds from the survey:
- Did you know that 69% of British males who were asked said that they would take male birth control if it was available – would you?
- How far would you go to ‘pre-stalk’ a prospective partner? Well 51% of males asked will without a doubt check out a dates Facebook profile and 7% will check out all of their social media profiles! If you are dating girls be careful on what you put on twitter – it may just be read by your prospective date
- 49% of British males said they would break up with their girlfriend if they gained a significant amount of weight – what I would like to know is what a significant amount of weight is!!
- What is your choice of drink? Did you know that out of the people asked 72% of British men think whiskey is the ultimate man’s drink
- According to 35% of British males asked the majority thought that exercise is the best thing a man can do in order to improve his life
- 71% of British men in the survey spend between 1-3 hours a week watching pornography. How do they find the time? I certainly don’t have a spare three hours to do the housework let alone anything else!
- Which female celebrity would make your ideal partner? An overwhelming 47% said Emma Watson – well Hermonie Granger has certainly tickled the fancy of most men. She is currently studying for her masters and is also acting on the side – beauty and brains.
- One of the sweetest things I read was that 91% of respondents said they would get into a fight with a stranger to protect a loved one.
- Out of the males asked only 23% have made a bucket list, this surprised me as I thought there would be more. I mean who doesn’t have a list of things they want to do before they die?
- At what point would you lie to your partner? 66% of men said they would happily tell a little white lie in order to avoid an argument – in comparison to 7% of males who would happily tell a substantial lie in order to avoid being in the doghouse for an extended period – hmm be wary females!
How to Conduct a Survey of your Own
Fancy re-creating this? Why not create your own online survey and ask people to fill it in? You could start with family and friends and slowly move out to the rest of social media asking people to share it and eventually the tree will grow so much that you’ll have a huge response and then you can analyse the date (much to what I have) and come to some interesting conclusions of your own. Try using a survey software and exam software in order to get the best survey you can, the more professional it looks the more likely you are to get people to answer it.
7 Creative Ideas for an Apartment Makeover
Whether or not you feel like your apartment is due for an upgrade, it is essential always to have ideas...
The Top Ways to Beat the Winter Blues in 2019
When it comes to Winter, unless you are celebrating Christmas or New Year, it can feel a bit like a...
6 Tips to Boost the Value of a Beachside Apartment
It does not matter whether you are looking to offload your property or get a quote that you are comfortable...
Is a Local SEO Strategy Right for Your Business? And What to Do Next
Local SEO is certainly one of those terms that have made their way across the internet in recent years. There’s...
6 Things That Are Commonly Forgotten On The Day Of Marriage
Planning a wedding is something that’s like creating a base which will be important for having a wonderful wedding. It...
When You Would Need A Cover Letter
The main concept behind a cover letter is to tell a job, internship, academic program (really anything you’re applying for...
7 Great Techniques to Help You Get a Good Night Sleep
Sleep is a significant activity for any human being. That’s why it’s a shame that modern society tends to glorify...
What you Should Look for in the Upcoming Redmi Note 8 & Redmi Note 8 Pro
Post the unveiling of Redmi Note 8 and Redmi Note 8 Pro in August this year in China, it’s much...
Understanding Who you’re Selling to
As you move on from just simple survival as a business, it’s important to make sure you’re playing to your...
Saving Money While Having Fun in Honolulu
Conquering the Honolulu with a Small Budget Hawaii may not be considered as a budget-friendly destination but you should not...
5 Tips For Getting Around in Vegas
Las Vegas is always on most travelers’ to Do list. Travelers to Las Vegas usually choose to fly, however road...
5 Different Engineering Degrees You Can Study
Engineering is no longer the fearsome career path it once might have been. Engineering courses of study and achievement of...
Sparks and Smoke: 6 Signs Your House Needs Rewiring
If you bought an existing home, it’s likely the wiring was done a long time ago. Over the last few...
Master Mechanic: How to Learn More About Your Vehicle
Driving a vehicle on a regular basis is one thing. Understanding how it works, however, is a whole other ball...
Tips to choose packers and movers to help move your office space
Numerous moving companies in India help make your move to any city as smooth as possible. They offer quality and...
- Tech5 years ago
Creating An e-Commerce Website
- Tech5 years ago
Design Template Guidelines For Mobile Apps
- Business4 years ago
The Key Types Of Brochure Printing Services
- Travel7 years ago
Who Else Wants Also Nfl Hat
- General4 years ago
Kobe Bryant With His Unique Nba Jerseys
- Tech5 years ago
Climb Google Using These Checklists
- Tech5 years ago
Why Small Businesses Can't Ignore Mobile Technology
- Health6 years ago
Health Supplements For Sports Activities Nutrition