Scholarship is crucial in achieving your dream of getting any type of education. It is extremely beneficial and acts as a life-saver for students coming from tough backgrounds, witnessing various hardships in life. Who have the desire to study but have to restrict their hopes as they cannot pay for it.
There are hundreds of scholarships available globally from Colleges, Top MNC’s, Businesses, Communities and charities etc. The factors required to get the scholarship are based on a variety of facts. To state a few examples, it may be decided on your merit, skills, talents, ethnicity, academics and social/ financial background you are coming from. The scholarship amount ranges on a wide scale from a meager $50 to a whopping $50,000 or more. Some students are extremely fortunate to get a full-ride scholarship where the whole amount of their tuition-fee is paid by the scholarship they receive. Undoubtedly, you have to be a brilliant student who has excelled in all areas throughout your study years and also fit into some other criteria’s as set by the respective scholarship norms to get a full-ride grant. The catch for scholarships is to research about every single one of them that are available thoroughly. You may get one or more for yourself using the wide spectrum of the internet. You will be able to gather a lot of useful information on the eligibility criteria’s, how and when you can apply for it and which is best suited for your needs.
Here is a list of some of the colleges that have provided financial aid to students without a Social Security Number (SSN) through the decades. You may like to check with them and inquire for various scholarships available for the term and find the one specifically for you. The colleges are listed in Alphabetical order and not in any order of any Ranking. The source list is derived from the Educators for Fair Consideration (E4FC).
- Amherst College (Massachusetts)
- Bard College (New York)
- Bates College (Maine)
- Brown University (Rhode Island)
- Bryn Mawr College (Women’s college, Massachusetts)
- California Lutheran University (Thousand Oaks, California)
- Claremont McKenna College (Some full ride scholarships offered, Claremont, California)
- College of the Holy Cross (Catholic, Massachusetts)
- Columbia University (New York)
- Cornell University (New York)
- Dartmouth College (New Hampshire)
- DePaul University (Chicago, Illinois)
- Dominican University of California (For science majors, San Rafael, California)
- Franklin and Marshall College (Pennsylvania)
- Furman University (Greenville, South Carolina)
- Grinnell College (Iowa)
- Hampshire College (Massachusetts)
- Harvard University (Massachusetts)
- Harvey Mudd College (Claremont, California)
- Humphreys College (Stockton, California)
- Kalamazoo (Michigan)
- Kenyon College (Ohio)
- Lawrence University (Appleton, Wisconsin)
- Loyola Marymount University (Catholic, Los Angeles, California)
- Marymount University (Arlington, Virginia)
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology (Massachusetts)
- Middlebury College (Middlebury, Vermont)
- Mills College (Oakland, California)
- Mount Holyoke College (women’s college, Massachusetts)
- Mount St. Mary’s College (Women’s college, Catholic, Los Angeles, California)
- National Hispanic University (Some full ride scholarships offered, San Jose, California)
- Occidental College (some full ride scholarships, Southern California)
- Oberlin College (Ohio)
- Pepperdine University (Malibu, California)
- Pitzer College (Claremont, California)
- Pomona College (Claremont, California)
- Princeton University (New Jersey)
- Reed College (Oregon)
- Regis College (Weston, Massachusetts)
- Santa Clara University (Some full ride scholarships offered, Santa Clara, California)
- Southern Methodist University (Dallas, Texas)
- Stanford University (Stanford, California)
- St. Mary’s College (Moraga, California)
- Swarthmore College (Pennsylvania)
- Texas College (Tyler, Texas)
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (Urbana-Champaign, Illinois)
- University of Puget Sound (Washington)
- USC (Los Angeles, California)
- University of Texas Pan-American (Weslaco, Texas)
- Vanderbilt University (Nashville, Tennessee)
- Wesleyan University (Connecticut)
- Whitman College (Washington)
- Whittier College (Whittier, California)
- Williams College (Williamstown, Massachusetts)
- Worcester Polytechnic Institute (Worcester, Massachusetts)
- Yale University (Connecticut)
It is a blessing to pursue what your interests, to hone your skills and talents and to gain multiple qualifications by paying less or sometimes nothing at all if you are lucky enough to get a fully paid scholarship.
Mark Walsh is an education advisor from Washington, and writes for ScholarshipScouts.org. He has written on many scholarship types, and most recently this list of scholarships for high school seniors.
Why Is Quantity Surveying Essential in Construction Industry
Quantity surveying is an essential part of the Australian construction industry. It is the process of calculating and estimating the...
How to Maintain Upholstered Furniture
No matter if you have pets or kids, maintaining your upholstered furniture is quite a challenge. Even though vacuuming it...
How Do I Find a Good Bubble.io Developer?
Finding a good bubble developer to help build your app or digital product can seem challenging. How can you choose...
When is a right time for home repairs?
Summer is a popular time for a renovation around the globe. While it is true that bright days and warm...
Top 15 Alteryx Competitors
The world has seen a tremendous rise in startups and new incorporations in the business world. Companies have great potential...
Latest Wedding Trends for 2023
If you’re planning on getting married this year, chances are you’re probably overwhelmed and confused when it comes to wedding...
Tips To Make The Most Of Your City Break In London!
London is one of the best cities in the world, known for its quintessentially British culture, great nightlife, fantastic museums...
The Ultimate Guide To Packing For A Trip To London
London is one of the best cities in the world, known for it’s rich history, quintessentially British culture, the best...
Top 15 Web Development IDEs
The web development field has seen sustainable growth throughout the years. As technology is advancing, so is the web development...
12 Key DevOps Programming Languages to Still Popular in 2022
“DevOps is not a goal, but a never-ending process of continual improvement.” – Jez Humble Delivering the finest of services...
Festival Fashion Style Tips For 2022
Summer is well and truly here and with that comes the festival season! From the biggest stars performing on stage...
4 Tips For Making Your Wardrobe More Sustainable
Everyone is trying to make more of an effort to make their wardrobe more sustainable, but often are unsure where...
7 tips on how to organize a budget-friendly move
If you are planning a move any time soon, you might be worried about all the expenses that wait for...
Metal Roof Colors: How to Select the Best Color for a New Roof
Choosing the right type of material for your roof is enough of a hassle already that the question of choosing...
Simple Ways To Feel More Confident At The Gym
If you are new to the gym, or you haven’t been in a while, sometimes you might not feel completely...
Tech7 years ago
Creating An e-Commerce Website
Tech7 years ago
Design Template Guidelines For Mobile Apps
Business7 years ago
The Key Types Of Brochure Printing Services
Business3 years ago
What Is AdsSupply? A Comprehensive Review
Travel10 years ago
Who Else Wants Also Nfl Hat
General7 years ago
Kobe Bryant With His Unique Nba Jerseys
Tech8 years ago
Why Small Businesses Can't Ignore Mobile Technology
Tech7 years ago
Climb Google Using These Checklists