Prime goal of content marketing is to increase company’s sales. Website traffic is used as one of the major indicators of content strategy’s success. Many marketers stop at this point and think they achieved their prime goal. Having a great content, which creates high number of leads is definitely a good thing, but if your sales funnel is to narrow, and only few prospects and customers come out at the end, you definitely need to improve your conversion. This can be done in three easy steps.
Step 1: Create Conversion-oriented Content
Conversion-oriented content creation is necessary, for acquiring more prospects and customers. This type of content entices your audience to take action. It shouldn’t be too commercial, but unlike regular informative content it should have a call-to-action subtext, which can be emphasized with some of these techniques:
- Use of action words in describing your products or services – Action words like: stunning, thrilling, free, exciting etc. paint a vivid picture of the product or service and influence visitors to buy them.
- Explain all newsworthy info in the first paragraph – Many visitors don’t have enough time for reading long articles. They want to pick up all the information in just a few seconds, and if they like the first article, they will definitely to continue reading.
- Use more visuals – Readers process visuals much faster than plain text, which is why you should replace words with photos and graphics whenever you have the chance.
- Make your articles more specific – Readers don’t like vague articles. They prefer exactness and high attention to detail.
- Use more videos – Advanced tech and fast internet enabled content creators to easily shoot and post HD videos. Use this opportunity and engage you audience with the most conversion-effective type of content.
Step 2: Improve your Website’s Design
Overall design of your website strongly influences its conversion rates. Different design features can attract more prospects and customers. These are some of the measures you can take:
- Introduce sharp-looking buttons – Simple hyperlink text looks boring and unnoticeable. Desired action shouldn’t be hidden behind hyperlinks and simple buttons, instead you should use ‘sing up’ and ‘purchase’ buttons that are begging to be clicked.
- Improve website loading – Slow loading drastically decreases website’s conversion rates. In order to improve your website’s loading times you should: compress images, delete or compress gifs and various types of flash animation and make its code simpler and more effective.
- Improve website navigation – Your website should be clean and easy to navigate.
- Improve your on- and offsite SEO – You can do it yourself, or you can outsource your website’s optimization tasks to reliable SEO consulting agency.
Step 3: Promote your Website
You should continue to increase your reach, with the help of social networks and link building. Contact other bloggers and webmasters and exchange content with inbound links. When it comes to social networks, you should use Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and some other niche-specific networks and forums. Regularly post your content on these networks and indulge in conversation with your fans. Social networks can also be used for providing support to your buyers (Twitter especially) and for targeting your audience. These are some of the things you should take into consideration during your social media campaign development:
- Optimize your social media posts with keywords – When it comes to keywords, social media posts are not much different from regular articles. They should contain the most important keywords and some of them should be posted as hashtags.
- Improve your timing – Time when you post your content is very important for improving your posts’ reach.
- Use advanced insights – Customize your social media campaign by following your social media insights and analyzing campaign’s results.
Conversion improvement measures are not written in stone. Different changes might or might not work for your website, which is why you need to conduct frequent conversion rates’ analysis and A’B testing to determine, which one of these measures is the most effective.
Choosing the Right Tail Lights for Your Car or Bike
If you need new tail lights for your car or bike, you’ll want to take several factors into consideration so...
End of lease cleaning in Melbourne – Move in and Move out easily
If you are a tenant, you are sure to be aware of the fact that you get to move into...
Tips in finding a trustworthy removalists team in Sydney
Relocating to a newly rented or leased house space can be a tedious and time-consuming process to perform on your...
4 Fashion Additions to Complete Your Outfit
A wonderful outfit can make you appear and feel like someone who can conquer the world without even breaking a...
How to Go about Selling an Old Car for Parts
Selling an old car for parts is easier than most people realize, and your junker could be worth quite a...
4 Things to Consider Before Choosing a Feed Tank for Your Manufacturing
In every day manufacturing you may find that you need a feed tank for your operation. Selecting the right feed...
How to Find a Phone that Fits your Needs
Are you looking to buy a phone that may suit your needs without poking a hole in your wallet? You...
Elegant Dinner: 4 Ways to Fancify Your Next Get-Together
Throwing a social gathering in the comfort of your own home can be a joy. If you want your upcoming...
5 Issues You May Face in the Aftermath of an Auto Accident
Being involved in a motor vehicle accident is something we all would like to avoid. However, no matter how safe...
5 Ways Guest Posting Can Help Grow Your Online Audience
Guest blogging is the process of posting your original content on someone else’s website. This might seem like a counterproductive...
4 Important Ways You Can Update Your Decades-Old Home
Modernizing an older house doesn’t need to be a time-consuming or expensive process. With a few simple upgrades and a...
3 Ways to Strive Toward Better Sexual Health
September is World Sexual Health Month! A critical part of our overall well-being is sexual health. This month is the...
Strapped for Cash? 5 Ways to Earn Money Quickly
The dream is to be in a position where you don’t have to worry about money. Until that dream becomes...
4 Signs Your Transmission May Be Going Out
Of all the mechanical problems that your vehicle might have, a transmission issue is perhaps the most dreaded. If you...
Creative Event Promotion Ideas to Increase Attendance
In modern and challenging world technology integration is considered as the crown of the successful business. Technology revealed the consistent...
- Tech4 years ago
Creating An e-Commerce Website
- Tech4 years ago
Design Template Guidelines For Mobile Apps
- Business4 years ago
The Key Types Of Brochure Printing Services
- Travel7 years ago
Who Else Wants Also Nfl Hat
- General4 years ago
Kobe Bryant With His Unique Nba Jerseys
- Tech4 years ago
Climb Google Using These Checklists
- Tech5 years ago
Why Small Businesses Can't Ignore Mobile Technology
- Health6 years ago
Health Supplements For Sports Activities Nutrition