Prime goal of content marketing is to increase company’s sales. Website traffic is used as one of the major indicators of content strategy’s success. Many marketers stop at this point and think they achieved their prime goal. Having a great content, which creates high number of leads is definitely a good thing, but if your sales funnel is to narrow, and only few prospects and customers come out at the end, you definitely need to improve your conversion. This can be done in three easy steps.
Step 1: Create Conversion-oriented Content
Conversion-oriented content creation is necessary, for acquiring more prospects and customers. This type of content entices your audience to take action. It shouldn’t be too commercial, but unlike regular informative content it should have a call-to-action subtext, which can be emphasized with some of these techniques:
- Use of action words in describing your products or services – Action words like: stunning, thrilling, free, exciting etc. paint a vivid picture of the product or service and influence visitors to buy them.
- Explain all newsworthy info in the first paragraph – Many visitors don’t have enough time for reading long articles. They want to pick up all the information in just a few seconds, and if they like the first article, they will definitely to continue reading.
- Use more visuals – Readers process visuals much faster than plain text, which is why you should replace words with photos and graphics whenever you have the chance.
- Make your articles more specific – Readers don’t like vague articles. They prefer exactness and high attention to detail.
- Use more videos – Advanced tech and fast internet enabled content creators to easily shoot and post HD videos. Use this opportunity and engage you audience with the most conversion-effective type of content.
Step 2: Improve your Website’s Design
Overall design of your website strongly influences its conversion rates. Different design features can attract more prospects and customers. These are some of the measures you can take:
- Introduce sharp-looking buttons – Simple hyperlink text looks boring and unnoticeable. Desired action shouldn’t be hidden behind hyperlinks and simple buttons, instead you should use ‘sing up’ and ‘purchase’ buttons that are begging to be clicked.
- Improve website loading – Slow loading drastically decreases website’s conversion rates. In order to improve your website’s loading times you should: compress images, delete or compress gifs and various types of flash animation and make its code simpler and more effective.
- Improve website navigation – Your website should be clean and easy to navigate.
- Improve your on- and offsite SEO – You can do it yourself, or you can outsource your website’s optimization tasks to reliable SEO consulting agency.
Step 3: Promote your Website
You should continue to increase your reach, with the help of social networks and link building. Contact other bloggers and webmasters and exchange content with inbound links. When it comes to social networks, you should use Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and some other niche-specific networks and forums. Regularly post your content on these networks and indulge in conversation with your fans. Social networks can also be used for providing support to your buyers (Twitter especially) and for targeting your audience. These are some of the things you should take into consideration during your social media campaign development:
- Optimize your social media posts with keywords – When it comes to keywords, social media posts are not much different from regular articles. They should contain the most important keywords and some of them should be posted as hashtags.
- Improve your timing – Time when you post your content is very important for improving your posts’ reach.
- Use advanced insights – Customize your social media campaign by following your social media insights and analyzing campaign’s results.
Conversion improvement measures are not written in stone. Different changes might or might not work for your website, which is why you need to conduct frequent conversion rates’ analysis and A’B testing to determine, which one of these measures is the most effective.
Why First Aid Training is Essential for Your Business
Introduction All employers, depending on the establishment, should organize and provide basic appropriate conditions for lunch breaks as well as...
Are You Covered? Tips For Finding Affordable Health Insurance For Your Whole Family
If you are in the market for health insurance, you may be overwhelmed by the many different features and the...
How to Prevent Potential Hazards In A Lab
Unfortunately, lab accidents can happen. When they do, the consequences can be very serious. Some of the most common lab...
How to Extend Your UK Spouse Visa
The UK spouse visa is also known as a UK marriage visa. The UK spouse visa allows married partners of...
How Best Is Automation Helping The Retail Industry to Survive?
“In the post Covid-19 world, the only place cos are willing to invest is in automation. The return on investment...
Best Artificial Intelligence Trends to Watch Out In 2021
Technologies are getting advanced day by day, and according to that, the developers and the mobile app development companies should...
Keeping Your Assets Safe — Crypto Insurance May Soon Become The Norm
Many people all over the world have compared the cryptocurrency market to the wild West, largely because of the fact...
Which VPN Is Best For The Windows 10?
VPN is necessary whether you are doing personal or professional activities. Fully secure VPN for the Windows 10 are hard...
How to Deal With Aching Muscles After Exercise
Suffering from aching muscles and joints after exercise can be very common in many of us. Especially if you have...
How Can A Divorce Lawyer Help You Get Through Divorce?
Hiring a divorce lawyer can help you cope with more than just legal problems during your divorce. They can help...
Can I Open A Robinhood Account For My Child?
Your children are the topmost priority for you. What best you can do for your kid is to provide them...
Elevating Your Writing Skills With These Simple Steps
Writing skills are an essential part of communication and is not something that naturally comes from within. You have to...
When to Replace Your Car’s Tires and How to See The Warning Signs
Trying to get by with tires that may be long past their prime can lead to many problems. Worn tires...
4 Reasons Why Your Small Business Should Hire An SEO Company
Starting a small business is a very noble endeavor. It takes a lot of courage to step away from the...
What Effects Would Artificial Intelligence Have on the Future of Digital Marketing?
In the past few years, the wave of technology has drastically transformed digital marketing. From connecting with people to working...
Tech6 years ago
Creating An e-Commerce Website
Tech6 years ago
Design Template Guidelines For Mobile Apps
Business5 years ago
The Key Types Of Brochure Printing Services
Travel9 years ago
Who Else Wants Also Nfl Hat
General6 years ago
Kobe Bryant With His Unique Nba Jerseys
Tech7 years ago
Why Small Businesses Can't Ignore Mobile Technology
Tech6 years ago
Climb Google Using These Checklists
Health7 years ago
Health Supplements For Sports Activities Nutrition