Many people consider London to be one of the most expensive international hubs, but you can definitely get around this beautiful city without breaking the bank. You just have to know where to go and when to get there. If you have no idea how to experience the best of London on a shoestring budget, here are 5 budget-friendly London travel tips.
1. Spend a few weeks studying flight prices before you buy your plane tickets. The price of a plane ticket to London can vary dramatically, depending on the city that you’re traveling from, the time of year that you’re visiting, and even the day of the week that you choose to buy the ticket. In general, you want to buy your ticket at least 6 weeks in advance in order to get the most affordable prices. In general, Tuesday mornings are the best time to find the cheapest tickets, but you want to check in on flights every day for a few weeks to get a sense of the patterns.
2. Find an ideal hotel for your interests and your budget. If you want to find the best hotels in London then you have to know where you’re planning on spending the most amount of time. Book a hotel downtown if you want to have the easiest access to any part of the city via the tube, or travel the city on double decker buses to get a fabulous view of the architecture from an unequivocal perspective. The last thing you want to do is stay on the outskirts and prevent yourself from being able to pop in and out of your room with ease.
3. Spend the morning checking out some of the best museums. If you want to see some of the best museums in the best lighting, with the least amount of people, and at the best prices, be sure to carve out some time on your weekday mornings. Head to Trafalgar Square to see the National Gallery, which houses some of the best paintings by some of the most famous classical artists. From Michelangelo and Da Vinci, to Picasso and Van Gogh, you’ll see some of the world’s most famous and valuable artworks ever made.
4. Grab lunch in Carnaby. If you want to grab a delicious and affordable bite to eat in the afternoon, head to the Carnaby area near Oxford Circus. You can take a romantic walk or ride a double decker bus and find a wide range of cuisine. Whether you’re looking for Chinese food, Indian food, or a basic sandwich and salad, you’ll find it all in this lovely quarter without shedding too many pounds – the currency that is.
5. Check out some of the cheaper restaurants for a tasty dinner in Chinatown. If you’re planning on seeing a theatre show or spending the night at the cinema, Chinatown is a great place to grab a bite. You won’t spend too much money, and you won’t need to travel far to get to all of the entertainment. No matter where you decide to eat, if you get yourself a Tastecard, you can choose from a great deal of considerable discounts at various restaurants all over town.
How to Combine Traditional and Modern Furniture With Style
Are you in love with both traditional and modern furniture styles? Do you feel like you can’t decide between those...
How to Organize Your Garage
Do you have so much stuff in your garage, your car is left out in the cold? Keep reading. Your...
Tips On Preventing Accidents In The Workplace and Keep Your Employees Safe
Preventing accidents in the workplace is both the moral and ethical responsibility of every employer. Knowing that there’s a safety...
4 Surprising Ways SaaS Can Be A Game Changer For Small Business
The World Wide Web will never run out of tips and strategies on how to grow your business. These days,...
Understanding SaaS, PaaS, IaaS Prior to Selecting One For Your Business
Summary: Cloud Computing is rising at a faster pace, and it’s crucially important for organizations to move to the Cloud...
5 Tips to Avoid Federal Tax Penalty For Taxpayers
When you are undergoing a tax issue, then it is vital to have knowledge of what are you up against...
Spy App For Android A Tool For Keeping Workplace
Dealing with routine matters has been a lot easier and stress-free thanks to modern technology. Want to order food, use...
How to Create A Backyard Zen Oasis
The lifestyle of the modern era usually depletes one’s energy by the time they get home from work. Whether or...
Mistakes You Need to Avoid When Preparing Your CV
Writing a CV can be hard. You have to somehow condense all your experience into 1 or 2 A4 pages....
Home Decor Trends For 2021: What You Can Expect
This year, the Covid pandemic has had a huge impact on many different industries and sectors and one which has...
5 Ways to Protect Your Teeth This Christmas
Christmas is just around the corner and the preparations are well underway for the festive day, even if it is...
How to Create A Referral Marketing Program In 6 Easy Steps
You may have heard of the benefits of a referral program. Besides helping you attract more traffic to your website,...
5 Important Web Design Considerations to Make For Better SEO
Ever since the birth of search engines, practices in optimising websites for better search rankings have changed considerably. Where it...
4 Reasons For Your Teeth Becoming Sensitive
Having sensitive teeth can be a common issue for many, but it can also be a sign that you have...
How To Keep Your Business Clean & Sanitised
If your business offers any kind of public-facing services, then you will likely be thinking a lot more about the...
- Tech6 years ago
Creating An e-Commerce Website
- Tech6 years ago
Design Template Guidelines For Mobile Apps
- Business5 years ago
The Key Types Of Brochure Printing Services
- Travel9 years ago
Who Else Wants Also Nfl Hat
- General6 years ago
Kobe Bryant With His Unique Nba Jerseys
- Tech7 years ago
Why Small Businesses Can't Ignore Mobile Technology
- Tech6 years ago
Climb Google Using These Checklists
- Health7 years ago
Health Supplements For Sports Activities Nutrition