The city that is known as the birthplace of many Modern Indian Cultural, poetic and artistic literary moments, Kolkata is a place that attracts a number of tourists every year throughout the world. The place has many beautiful monuments and an amazing history that needs a visit every now and then at least once in a lifetime for everyone.
Places that make it on the Top for the Visitors-
With beautiful numerous monuments, Kolkata has a well-established and a beautiful network of transport system wherein all facilities like the bus, train, rickshaws, autos, ferries, trams, etc. makes it very convenient for the travellers. Apart from the beauty of the place, it also observes the best weather in the country where it is neither too hot nor too cold and it experiences a moderate climate. Many places which make it the best place for the travellers are given below-
- Howrah Bridge- Being the most famous landmark of Kolkata, the sixth longest cantilever bridge in the world, the Howrah Bridge is constructed on the Hoogly River. It is one of the major National Landmarks in India, and is also known by the name of Rabindra Setu. It was built after the famous Bengali literary figure, Rabindra Nath Tagore.
- Park Street- The food which stays to be the highlight whenever being on a tour, here the Park Street in Kolkata is also called Food Street and the Street that never sleeps by the locals due to the various restaurants and pubs located in the area. This place was considered as one of the top night life spots during the 70’s and the 80’s and has one of the major attractions in Kolkata. This place is visited by a huge number of tourist and even the local crowds.
- Victoria Memorial- When being on the tour of Northeast, Kolkata should not be missed. The beautiful Victoria Memorial, that was built in the year 1921 is dedicated to the memory of the mesmerizing beauty of Queen Victoria, is currently being opened for the people as a museum. One can come across the unique architectural blend of both Mughal and British.
- Eden Gardens- The most favourite sport i.e. cricket also has its marks in Kolkata. Eden Gardens often called a Cricket Colosseum has a massive cricket arrangement. The Eden Garden is also the largest capacity cricket ground in the country and the 3rd largest in the world. It is also one of the most iconic cricket grounds in India.
- Birla Planetarium- This single story circular structure, flaunts the typical style of Indian architecture has a resemblance to the Buddhist Stupa at Sanchi. People from all over the place come to see the planetarium which is filled with an extensive collection of paintings and other models of the famous astronomers.
Kolkata is very easy to reach and have the feasibility of easy kolkata hotel booking that can be done online too. The above-mentioned places are just a handful to the list of the tourist places one can discover in Kolkata. One must plan a trip with family or friends to see and feel the extensive beauty of the place.
The World of Coffee: Exploring the Aromas, Flavors, and Benefits of the World’s Most Popular Beverage
Coffee is one of the world’s most popular beverages, enjoyed by people of all ages and backgrounds. It’s also one...
New Driver? 5 Things to Consider When Looking for Driving School
When it comes to choosing a driving school, there are many factors to consider. Not all driving schools are created...
Landscape Irrigation Systems: The Basics
If you’re a homeowner, you know that keeping your lawn and landscaping looking nice can be a lot of work....
5 Things to Look for in Luxury Hotels
When it comes to luxury hotels, there is a lot to look out for. Here are five key things that...
Is There a Difference Between Commercial and Residential Concrete?
If you’re a contractor, you know that concrete is a versatile construction material. But did you know that there are...
5 Tips to Find the Right Litigation Firm
When it comes to selecting the right litigation firm for your legal needs, choosing wisely is of utmost importance. It’s...
Amazing Reason To Embed Google Reviews Widget on Wix
Offering a value is not enough. To survive in the industry, you must market your business in the trustable way...
3 Ways To Take Control Of Your Finances in 2023
It can be so overwhelming trying to take control of your finances, as it can be difficult to know where...
How to market your watch brand?
The luxury watch market has always been a lucrative business, and in 2023 it’s only going to get bigger. Obviously,...
How To Keep Your New Year’s Resolutions
Do you always have trouble keeping up with your New Year’s Resolutions? Start 2023 off on the right foot with...
What Is Stick Welding And When It Is Used
Stick welding, which is also known as shielded metal arc welding or SMAW, is one of the most common types...
5 Maintenance Tips For Your Septic Tank
If you rely on a septic tank, you know how important it is to you and your family. Yet like...
How Banks Are Using AI to improve Their Services?
Almost every industry, including banking and finance, has been significantly affected by artificial intelligence. The industry of banking and finance...
How to Prevent Your Drains from Getting Clogged
A clogged drain might not seem like a big problem to deal with, but that plumbing issue could quickly spiral...
Things you need to do and think about before the renovation project
If you plan on renovating your home anytime soon, there are certain things you should check of your list before...
Tech8 years ago
Creating An e-Commerce Website
Tech8 years ago
Design Template Guidelines For Mobile Apps
Business3 years ago
What Is AdsSupply? A Comprehensive Review
Business7 years ago
The Key Types Of Brochure Printing Services
Law2 years ago
How Can A Divorce Lawyer Help You Get Through Divorce?
Tech5 years ago
When To Send Your Bulk Messages?
Travel11 years ago
Who Else Wants Also Nfl Hat
Tech2 years ago
5 Link Building Strategies You Can Apply For Local SEO