The city that is known as the birthplace of many Modern Indian Cultural, poetic and artistic literary moments, Kolkata is a place that attracts a number of tourists every year throughout the world. The place has many beautiful monuments and an amazing history that needs a visit every now and then at least once in a lifetime for everyone.
Places that make it on the Top for the Visitors-
With beautiful numerous monuments, Kolkata has a well-established and a beautiful network of transport system wherein all facilities like the bus, train, rickshaws, autos, ferries, trams, etc. makes it very convenient for the travellers. Apart from the beauty of the place, it also observes the best weather in the country where it is neither too hot nor too cold and it experiences a moderate climate. Many places which make it the best place for the travellers are given below-
- Howrah Bridge- Being the most famous landmark of Kolkata, the sixth longest cantilever bridge in the world, the Howrah Bridge is constructed on the Hoogly River. It is one of the major National Landmarks in India, and is also known by the name of Rabindra Setu. It was built after the famous Bengali literary figure, Rabindra Nath Tagore.
- Park Street- The food which stays to be the highlight whenever being on a tour, here the Park Street in Kolkata is also called Food Street and the Street that never sleeps by the locals due to the various restaurants and pubs located in the area. This place was considered as one of the top night life spots during the 70’s and the 80’s and has one of the major attractions in Kolkata. This place is visited by a huge number of tourist and even the local crowds.
- Victoria Memorial- When being on the tour of Northeast, Kolkata should not be missed. The beautiful Victoria Memorial, that was built in the year 1921 is dedicated to the memory of the mesmerizing beauty of Queen Victoria, is currently being opened for the people as a museum. One can come across the unique architectural blend of both Mughal and British.
- Eden Gardens- The most favourite sport i.e. cricket also has its marks in Kolkata. Eden Gardens often called a Cricket Colosseum has a massive cricket arrangement. The Eden Garden is also the largest capacity cricket ground in the country and the 3rd largest in the world. It is also one of the most iconic cricket grounds in India.
- Birla Planetarium- This single story circular structure, flaunts the typical style of Indian architecture has a resemblance to the Buddhist Stupa at Sanchi. People from all over the place come to see the planetarium which is filled with an extensive collection of paintings and other models of the famous astronomers.
Kolkata is very easy to reach and have the feasibility of easy kolkata hotel booking that can be done online too. The above-mentioned places are just a handful to the list of the tourist places one can discover in Kolkata. One must plan a trip with family or friends to see and feel the extensive beauty of the place.
3 Of The Best Foods and Drinks To Aid Your Sleep
Getting a good night’s sleep is hugely important for your overall health and wellbeing. Studies have shown that having a...
Why You Should Consider Volunteering
Volunteering has many benefits both to you, your community, and your CV. Whether you do it alone, or with a...
Investigating The Important Factors In Legal Software Testing
Fulfilling the digital transformation objectives with QA testing services has become an important phase for all industry verticals. Today, every...
Multiply Your Magento Store’s Sales With Affiliate Program
Are you struggling to boost your sales and expand your customer base due to the significant increase in marketing expenses?...
How COVID-19 Is Changing Plastic Surgery
There’s been changes to practically everything in our everyday lives, including industries such as plastic surgery. With practices having to...
Benefits and Drawbacks Of Getting A Taxi and Renting A Car
If you’re planning a vacation or business trip, you must decide whether or not to rent a car ahead of...
8 Killer Tips to Make Your Portfolio Website Standout
A portfolio website is one of the easiest and most straightforward ways to showcase your work. Although you have a...
3 Reasons You Need A Mobile-Responsive Email Marketing Platform
Repeat after me. Creating email interfaces with mobile-first ethos and UI is key to the success of email marketing campaigns....
Mother and Nature Active Maternity Wear, How It All Started
5 months pregnant and very happy about it, not much to complain about. Everything was going ok (famous last words). ...
How To Make Sure Your Toddler Has A Balanced Diet
As your baby grows into a toddler, they go through a period of intense mental and physical development, as their...
The Top 3 Vitamins and Minerals To Support Your Fitness Goals
You can spend hours in the gym, but without fuelling your body properly, it will be hard to see the...
Best Cities To Invest In Real Estate Across The UK
If you’re looking to invest your money, real estate has historically offered a safe investment with good returns. You gain...
7 Ways You Can Power Your House
In case you are remodeling your home and are considering a more eco-conscious approach, you are probably looking into various...
The Pro’s and Con’s Of Chemical Peels
A chemical peel is a non-surgical cosmetic procedure that resurfaces the skin to give it a refreshed, soft and smooth...
Street Vs. Skate Trends
Streetwear is a massive global trend that’s origin comes from skate styles that have been altered. Streetwear is everyday clothing...
- Tech6 years ago
Creating An e-Commerce Website
- Tech6 years ago
Design Template Guidelines For Mobile Apps
- Business5 years ago
The Key Types Of Brochure Printing Services
- Travel8 years ago
Who Else Wants Also Nfl Hat
- General5 years ago
Kobe Bryant With His Unique Nba Jerseys
- Tech6 years ago
Why Small Businesses Can't Ignore Mobile Technology
- Tech6 years ago
Climb Google Using These Checklists
- Health7 years ago
Health Supplements For Sports Activities Nutrition