The city that is known as the birthplace of many Modern Indian Cultural, poetic and artistic literary moments, Kolkata is a place that attracts a number of tourists every year throughout the world. The place has many beautiful monuments and an amazing history that needs a visit every now and then at least once in a lifetime for everyone.
Places that make it on the Top for the Visitors-
With beautiful numerous monuments, Kolkata has a well-established and a beautiful network of transport system wherein all facilities like the bus, train, rickshaws, autos, ferries, trams, etc. makes it very convenient for the travellers. Apart from the beauty of the place, it also observes the best weather in the country where it is neither too hot nor too cold and it experiences a moderate climate. Many places which make it the best place for the travellers are given below-
- Howrah Bridge- Being the most famous landmark of Kolkata, the sixth longest cantilever bridge in the world, the Howrah Bridge is constructed on the Hoogly River. It is one of the major National Landmarks in India, and is also known by the name of Rabindra Setu. It was built after the famous Bengali literary figure, Rabindra Nath Tagore.
- Park Street- The food which stays to be the highlight whenever being on a tour, here the Park Street in Kolkata is also called Food Street and the Street that never sleeps by the locals due to the various restaurants and pubs located in the area. This place was considered as one of the top night life spots during the 70’s and the 80’s and has one of the major attractions in Kolkata. This place is visited by a huge number of tourist and even the local crowds.
- Victoria Memorial- When being on the tour of Northeast, Kolkata should not be missed. The beautiful Victoria Memorial, that was built in the year 1921 is dedicated to the memory of the mesmerizing beauty of Queen Victoria, is currently being opened for the people as a museum. One can come across the unique architectural blend of both Mughal and British.
- Eden Gardens- The most favourite sport i.e. cricket also has its marks in Kolkata. Eden Gardens often called a Cricket Colosseum has a massive cricket arrangement. The Eden Garden is also the largest capacity cricket ground in the country and the 3rd largest in the world. It is also one of the most iconic cricket grounds in India.
- Birla Planetarium- This single story circular structure, flaunts the typical style of Indian architecture has a resemblance to the Buddhist Stupa at Sanchi. People from all over the place come to see the planetarium which is filled with an extensive collection of paintings and other models of the famous astronomers.
Kolkata is very easy to reach and have the feasibility of easy kolkata hotel booking that can be done online too. The above-mentioned places are just a handful to the list of the tourist places one can discover in Kolkata. One must plan a trip with family or friends to see and feel the extensive beauty of the place.
Maximum Power: Update Your Old House for Modern Electrical Needs
An outdated electrical system can wreak havoc on your energy bills and greatly increase your risk of structural damage. If...
Key Techniques To Learn On A First Aid Course
Introduction First aid training is an incredible qualification that can enable one to offer life saving assistance in an emergency....
Best Tips For Managing Your Building and Construction Projects
Building and construction projects consist of many tasks, from job-site duties to office paperwork. Juggling it all can oftentimes be...
How To Choose The Best Locksmith For The Job
The existence of a locksmith is very crucial for society because they help out countless people on a daily basis....
5 Modern Conservatory Ideas To Create A Serene Escape
Having a serene and relaxing conservatory is the dream, especially in the summer months. Creating an extension of your home...
4 Different Types Of Lifting Equipment For A Construction Site
One of the biggest challenges on a construction site is the problem of lifting heavy materials and tools to a...
5 Tips That Can Help Your Business Flourish
Many, both small and big, businesses were affected by the outbreak of the novel coronavirus, no one was spared. Overnight,...
Why First Aid Training Is Essential For Your Business
Introduction All employers, depending on the establishment, should organize and provide basic appropriate conditions for lunch breaks as well as...
Are You Covered? Tips For Finding Affordable Health Insurance For Your Whole Family
If you are in the market for health insurance, you may be overwhelmed by the many different features and the...
How to Prevent Potential Hazards In A Lab
Unfortunately, lab accidents can happen. When they do, the consequences can be very serious. Some of the most common lab...
How to Extend Your UK Spouse Visa
The UK spouse visa is also known as a UK marriage visa. The UK spouse visa allows married partners of...
How Best Is Automation Helping The Retail Industry to Survive?
“In the post Covid-19 world, the only place cos are willing to invest is in automation. The return on investment...
Best Artificial Intelligence Trends to Watch Out In 2021
Technologies are getting advanced day by day, and according to that, the developers and the mobile app development companies should...
Keeping Your Assets Safe — Crypto Insurance May Soon Become The Norm
Many people all over the world have compared the cryptocurrency market to the wild West, largely because of the fact...
Which VPN Is Best For The Windows 10?
VPN is necessary whether you are doing personal or professional activities. Fully secure VPN for the Windows 10 are hard...
Tech6 years ago
Creating An e-Commerce Website
Tech6 years ago
Design Template Guidelines For Mobile Apps
Business5 years ago
The Key Types Of Brochure Printing Services
Travel9 years ago
Who Else Wants Also Nfl Hat
General6 years ago
Kobe Bryant With His Unique Nba Jerseys
Tech7 years ago
Why Small Businesses Can't Ignore Mobile Technology
Tech6 years ago
Climb Google Using These Checklists
Health7 years ago
Health Supplements For Sports Activities Nutrition