The city that is known as the birthplace of many Modern Indian Cultural, poetic and artistic literary moments, Kolkata is a place that attracts a number of tourists every year throughout the world. The place has many beautiful monuments and an amazing history that needs a visit every now and then at least once in a lifetime for everyone.
Places that make it on the Top for the Visitors-
With beautiful numerous monuments, Kolkata has a well-established and a beautiful network of transport system wherein all facilities like the bus, train, rickshaws, autos, ferries, trams, etc. makes it very convenient for the travellers. Apart from the beauty of the place, it also observes the best weather in the country where it is neither too hot nor too cold and it experiences a moderate climate. Many places which make it the best place for the travellers are given below-
- Howrah Bridge- Being the most famous landmark of Kolkata, the sixth longest cantilever bridge in the world, the Howrah Bridge is constructed on the Hoogly River. It is one of the major National Landmarks in India, and is also known by the name of Rabindra Setu. It was built after the famous Bengali literary figure, Rabindra Nath Tagore.
- Park Street- The food which stays to be the highlight whenever being on a tour, here the Park Street in Kolkata is also called Food Street and the Street that never sleeps by the locals due to the various restaurants and pubs located in the area. This place was considered as one of the top night life spots during the 70’s and the 80’s and has one of the major attractions in Kolkata. This place is visited by a huge number of tourist and even the local crowds.
- Victoria Memorial- When being on the tour of Northeast, Kolkata should not be missed. The beautiful Victoria Memorial, that was built in the year 1921 is dedicated to the memory of the mesmerizing beauty of Queen Victoria, is currently being opened for the people as a museum. One can come across the unique architectural blend of both Mughal and British.
- Eden Gardens- The most favourite sport i.e. cricket also has its marks in Kolkata. Eden Gardens often called a Cricket Colosseum has a massive cricket arrangement. The Eden Garden is also the largest capacity cricket ground in the country and the 3rd largest in the world. It is also one of the most iconic cricket grounds in India.
- Birla Planetarium- This single story circular structure, flaunts the typical style of Indian architecture has a resemblance to the Buddhist Stupa at Sanchi. People from all over the place come to see the planetarium which is filled with an extensive collection of paintings and other models of the famous astronomers.
Kolkata is very easy to reach and have the feasibility of easy kolkata hotel booking that can be done online too. The above-mentioned places are just a handful to the list of the tourist places one can discover in Kolkata. One must plan a trip with family or friends to see and feel the extensive beauty of the place.
5 Tips For Getting Around in Vegas
Las Vegas is always on most travelers’ to Do list. Travelers to Las Vegas usually choose to fly. Many airlines...
5 Different Engineering Degrees You Can Study
Engineering is no longer the fearsome career path it once might have been. Engineering courses of study and achievement of...
Sparks and Smoke: 6 Signs Your House Needs Rewiring
If you bought an existing home, it’s likely the wiring was done a long time ago. Over the last few...
Master Mechanic: How to Learn More About Your Vehicle
Driving a vehicle on a regular basis is one thing. Understanding how it works, however, is a whole other ball...
Tips to choose packers and movers to help move your office space
Numerous moving companies in India help make your move to any city as smooth as possible. They offer quality and...
Enjoy Responsibly: The Safest Methods for Using Cannabis
As cannabis is becoming more and more legalized across the nation, people are becoming more curious about its uses. With...
Tips on finding moving companies in Toronto providing comfortable moving services
Moving to an interstate location shall be stressful, especially if you are about to relocate on your own. Hiring professional...
Choosing the Right Tail Lights for Your Car or Bike
If you need new tail lights for your car or bike, you’ll want to take several factors into consideration so...
End of lease cleaning in Melbourne – Move in and Move out easily
If you are a tenant, you are sure to be aware of the fact that you get to move into...
Tips in finding a trustworthy removalists team in Sydney
Relocating to a newly rented or leased house space can be a tedious and time-consuming process to perform on your...
4 Fashion Additions to Complete Your Outfit
A wonderful outfit can make you appear and feel like someone who can conquer the world without even breaking a...
How to Go about Selling an Old Car for Parts
Selling an old car for parts is easier than most people realize, and your junker could be worth quite a...
4 Things to Consider Before Choosing a Feed Tank for Your Manufacturing
In every day manufacturing you may find that you need a feed tank for your operation. Selecting the right feed...
How to Find a Phone that Fits your Needs
Are you looking to buy a phone that may suit your needs without poking a hole in your wallet? You...
Elegant Dinner: 4 Ways to Fancify Your Next Get-Together
Throwing a social gathering in the comfort of your own home can be a joy. If you want your upcoming...
- Tech4 years ago
Creating An e-Commerce Website
- Tech4 years ago
Design Template Guidelines For Mobile Apps
- Business4 years ago
The Key Types Of Brochure Printing Services
- Travel7 years ago
Who Else Wants Also Nfl Hat
- General4 years ago
Kobe Bryant With His Unique Nba Jerseys
- Tech4 years ago
Climb Google Using These Checklists
- Tech5 years ago
Why Small Businesses Can't Ignore Mobile Technology
- Health6 years ago
Health Supplements For Sports Activities Nutrition