The city that is known as the birthplace of many Modern Indian Cultural, poetic and artistic literary moments, Kolkata is a place that attracts a number of tourists every year throughout the world. The place has many beautiful monuments and an amazing history that needs a visit every now and then at least once in a lifetime for everyone.
Places that make it on the Top for the Visitors-
With beautiful numerous monuments, Kolkata has a well-established and a beautiful network of transport system wherein all facilities like the bus, train, rickshaws, autos, ferries, trams, etc. makes it very convenient for the travellers. Apart from the beauty of the place, it also observes the best weather in the country where it is neither too hot nor too cold and it experiences a moderate climate. Many places which make it the best place for the travellers are given below-
- Howrah Bridge- Being the most famous landmark of Kolkata, the sixth longest cantilever bridge in the world, the Howrah Bridge is constructed on the Hoogly River. It is one of the major National Landmarks in India, and is also known by the name of Rabindra Setu. It was built after the famous Bengali literary figure, Rabindra Nath Tagore.
- Park Street- The food which stays to be the highlight whenever being on a tour, here the Park Street in Kolkata is also called Food Street and the Street that never sleeps by the locals due to the various restaurants and pubs located in the area. This place was considered as one of the top night life spots during the 70’s and the 80’s and has one of the major attractions in Kolkata. This place is visited by a huge number of tourist and even the local crowds.
- Victoria Memorial- When being on the tour of Northeast, Kolkata should not be missed. The beautiful Victoria Memorial, that was built in the year 1921 is dedicated to the memory of the mesmerizing beauty of Queen Victoria, is currently being opened for the people as a museum. One can come across the unique architectural blend of both Mughal and British.
- Eden Gardens- The most favourite sport i.e. cricket also has its marks in Kolkata. Eden Gardens often called a Cricket Colosseum has a massive cricket arrangement. The Eden Garden is also the largest capacity cricket ground in the country and the 3rd largest in the world. It is also one of the most iconic cricket grounds in India.
- Birla Planetarium- This single story circular structure, flaunts the typical style of Indian architecture has a resemblance to the Buddhist Stupa at Sanchi. People from all over the place come to see the planetarium which is filled with an extensive collection of paintings and other models of the famous astronomers.
Kolkata is very easy to reach and have the feasibility of easy kolkata hotel booking that can be done online too. The above-mentioned places are just a handful to the list of the tourist places one can discover in Kolkata. One must plan a trip with family or friends to see and feel the extensive beauty of the place.
Should you Buy Real Estate at the End of 2020
Experts analyzed the prospects and possible scenarios for the development of events. Residents of the US are warned about the...
How To Be A Confident Person
Attractive, confident, funny, charismatic. These are some characteristics that define an alpha individual. While we all know what the goal...
Why Do Cats Get Diarrhea?
If you’re a pet owner, then you’ll know that one of the most common problems you need to deal with...
Common Reasons For Visiting An Orthopaedic Surgeon
Have you suffered regular knee or back pain? Do you feel tired or stiff for a long time after resting...
Best Wholesale Beauty Product Suppliers In 2020
Beauty products include a range of goods that are used to care and enhance the appearance of your face, hair,...
Big Things A Digital Marketing Business Conducts
The customary word “ad” is defined as a communication procedure between the group of onlookers and the imminent business moving...
International Shipping In A Global Pandemic
The Covid-19 pandemic completely turned the world on its head, in more ways than one. Beyond the devastating medical challenges,...
8 Ways To Reduce Stoke Risk
Stroke is the fifth leading cause of death in the United States. To help you understand how severe and common...
Top Whey Protein Recipes To Lose Your Body Fat
Losing weight and keeping the kilos off is not an easy thing to do. Everything from what you consume to...
5 Amazing SEO Tools to Spy On Your Competitor’s Website
So, you’re running an online business, and you surely want your business to get the best results. But, there are...
Keep .eu Domain After Brexit
Domains are becoming as essential as someone’s own home in the world of internet. Internet users are always looking for...
How To Use Apple Cider Vinegar With Mother To Maximize The Health Benefits
Apple cider vinegar is used in many different household chores like floor washing, cleaning, doing dishes, vegetables and fruits washing,...
8 Tips from Dermatologists For Gorgeous Skin
We all wish of a flawless and glowing skin, but it’s not always easy to figure out the skin care...
Uterine Fibroids: What Are Its Causes, Symptoms, and Treatments?
Uterine Fibroids are non-cancerous tumors that develops in a woman’s uterus. They are also called leiomyomas or myomas and appear...
Electric Stove or Gas Stove? Which One is Better?
While remodeling your kitchen to include some kitchen essentials or buying a whole new house, you might be comparing electric...
- Tech5 years ago
Creating An e-Commerce Website
- Tech5 years ago
Design Template Guidelines For Mobile Apps
- Business5 years ago
The Key Types Of Brochure Printing Services
- Travel8 years ago
Who Else Wants Also Nfl Hat
- General5 years ago
Kobe Bryant With His Unique Nba Jerseys
- Tech5 years ago
Climb Google Using These Checklists
- Tech6 years ago
Why Small Businesses Can't Ignore Mobile Technology
- Health7 years ago
Health Supplements For Sports Activities Nutrition