Various Ways To Reduce The Cellulite
Women deal with a number of skin issues. Stretch marks, fine lines, age spots and acne, to name a few. Cellulites will probably count as one of the most challenging to resolve or even to reduce. Not that men don’t have to deal with these skin issues too but, whether it’s the societal expectations or real physiological differences that are making women feel more compelled to resolve these skin problems, the bottomline is that these skin issues are a bigger issue for women.
Women and Cellulites
In the case of cellulites, it is the physiological differences between a woman and a man’s body that are causing women distress over having to deal with their cellulite problems. Skincare specialists, fitness experts, and scientists alike, all seem to agree although their explanations for the underlying reasons vary widely.
Fitness guru and author of “Delavier’s Sculpting Anatomy for Women: Core, Butt, and Legs,” Frédéric Delavier, offers four reasons why women seem to get it more than men do:
1. Water retention. Women go through a monthly cycle of water retention timed with menstruation. This waste water accumulation, Delavier says, is what eventually hardens, become stored underneath and eventually causes cellulites.
2. Hormonal change. Women go through more regular phases characterized by sharp spikes and drops in hormonal levels — puberty, monthly menstruation cycle, pregnancy and menopause.
3. Prolonged and chronic stress. Women go through prolonged bouts with stressful situations, including pregnancy. Stress, he says, tends to obstruct normal metabolic pathways which eventually causes fat storage and bulges to appear.
4. Heredity. Women who have inherited the condition will have to exercise more, and more often, he says.
Some experts say, the differences go down to the arrangement of the skin matrix. Men’s skin they say are more tightly knit while women’s have more tendency to become loose. Others go on to explain that women have more fat while men have more muscles which tend to make skin and muscle synthesis firmer in men than in women.
What is clear at the moment is that cellulites are caused by fibers that pull down the skin and cause fat cells to become trapped. As to what causes the fibers to grow is still unknown.
Women getting away with Cellulites
If you had US$ 60, should you spend it on a Bodishape Cellulite Cream? Below is a lowdown on what treatments work and not when it comes to reducing or vanishing to cellulites:
1. Exercise. Some experts, like Delavier, continue to strongly recommend exercise, particularly targeted exercises, to give yourself a good fight against cellulites. Exercise may not be able to flush out the fibers but, when the fats shrink, the pulling loosens up and the dimpling on the surface can be expected to smoothen out. At the very least, you can keep cellulites from showing or worsening.
2. Cellulite and firming creams. The primary mechanism being offered by these topical solutions is to melt away fats stored underneath the skin or, increase metabolic fat rate so that you can lose fats faster than with regular exercising alone. This is the theory. The practical effects vary greatly. Studies are pointing out the positive effects of retinols on improving the appearance of cellulites.
Even if your cellulite cream does act on the fats and melt these to be excreted from your body, the trickier part is eliminating the tough collagen fibers that pull down on your skin which clearly cannot be achieved by topical applications alone.
3. Clinical, non-surgical procedures. Here comes finally, the beauty of skincare science and technology! What your Bodishape Cellulite Cream or another firming cream cannot do, can now be done for you by a qualified professional. With modern, non-invasive and minimially-invasive procedures such as BodyFX, Cellulaze and Cellfina, the chances of ridding your thighs and legs of cellulites have gone up several notches. The best part is that you can literally walk in for the treatment and then go home right after — no cuts, and no to minimal downtime required.
Of course, surgery is always an option but should always be your last resort. With results of non-surgical treatments proven to last for up to two years based on FDA reviewed studies, why would you still want to risk going under the knife?
Many skin issues are more than just skin deep. Personality, self-esteem, self-perception and relationship with others, among other things, can be dictated by how you look as others see you but more so at how you look at yourself.
In a Car Accident? Here’s How to Find a Great Lawyer
If you’ve recently been in a car accident, you know that it can be an overwhelming experience. Not only do...
Considering Therapy? Here’s a Few Common Therapy Techniques Explained
If you’re considering therapy as a means to improve your mental health, you may be curious about the type of...
Top 5 Home Repairs You Should Never DIY
DIY home repairs are all the rage these days. But before you jump on the bandwagon, there are some things...
The Power of CBD Oil for Relaxation: How to Use it for Sleep and Stress Relief
If you’re struggling to get a good night’s sleep or feeling stressed, try CBD oil. CBD oil has a moment...
Benefits of Getting your Mobile Phone Repair
Mobile phone repair is a task that needs high skills and experience. That is why we always recommend users trust...
Great Ways To Clean To Get Your Security Deposit Back In Full
Moving is almost always stressful as there are tons of things to plan and do. Getting your security deposit back...
DIY Garage Door Repair: Tips and Tricks for Fixing Common Problems and Maintaining Your System
If your garage door needs to be fixed, wait to call a repairer. Many common problems can be fixed quickly...
7 Tips to Choosing the Right University for You
Are you considering continuing your education at university? If so, it can be overwhelming to decide which school is right...
3 Ways Loans from Credit Unions Are Different From Major Banks
If you’re in the loan market, you may wonder if a credit union is the right choice. Here are three...
The World of Coffee: Exploring the Aromas, Flavors, and Benefits of the World’s Most Popular Beverage
Coffee is one of the world’s most popular beverages, enjoyed by people of all ages and backgrounds. It’s also one...
New Driver? 5 Things to Consider When Looking for Driving School
When it comes to choosing a driving school, there are many factors to consider. Not all driving schools are created...
Landscape Irrigation Systems: The Basics
If you’re a homeowner, you know that keeping your lawn and landscaping looking nice can be a lot of work....
5 Things to Look for in Luxury Hotels
When it comes to luxury hotels, there is a lot to look out for. Here are five key things that...
Is There a Difference Between Commercial and Residential Concrete?
If you’re a contractor, you know that concrete is a versatile construction material. But did you know that there are...
5 Tips to Find the Right Litigation Firm
When it comes to selecting the right litigation firm for your legal needs, choosing wisely is of utmost importance. It’s...
Tech8 years ago
Creating An e-Commerce Website
Tech8 years ago
Design Template Guidelines For Mobile Apps
Business3 years ago
What Is AdsSupply? A Comprehensive Review
Business7 years ago
The Key Types Of Brochure Printing Services
Law2 years ago
How Can A Divorce Lawyer Help You Get Through Divorce?
Tech5 years ago
When To Send Your Bulk Messages?
Travel11 years ago
Who Else Wants Also Nfl Hat
Tech2 years ago
5 Link Building Strategies You Can Apply For Local SEO