It’s not hard to imagine yourself sipping wine outside a cafe or cruising along on a gondola when you start dreaming up your ultimate trip to Italy. In fact, the country is so overwhelmingly beautiful and appealing that you might have trouble narrowing down your travel options. For those who simply can’t decide which part of Italy to visit, here are the top five must-see cities to add to your bucket list.
- Rome. The Colosseum. The Roman Forum. The Pantheon. The Trevi Fountain. The Spanish Steps. Castel Sant’Angelo. Need we say more? The list of attractions in this definitive Italian destination is practically never-ending, and each one seems more spectacular than the last. Rome is a city imbued with a long, rich history that has fascinated outsiders for centuries. If you only have time to visit one city in this marvelous country, let it be Rome.
- Venice. This city on the water has been a backdrop of countless international films, and it’s no wonder, considering the novel beauty of houses that seemingly float atop the sea. But there’s more to this incredible locale than gondolas poled by crooning boatmen. As you walk along the Grand Canal, take in a bird’s-eye view of the city from the steeple of the San Giorgio Church, or feed the pigeons that throng Piazza San Marco, you’ll enjoy a city steeped in history and breathtaking architecture. Don’t forget to sample the wares at the city’s many famous cafes and check out any festivals in the area, especially the world-famous Carnival.
- Florence. Commonly cited as one of the most beautiful cities in Italy, and even the world, Florence is not only the best place to view Italian Renaissance art and architecture, but it is also the gateway to Tuscany, a region that features castles, villas, vineyards, and more. If you’re looking for a vacation that is a feast for the eyes as well as the taste buds, you can’t go wrong with a trip to Florence. Make sure to stroll through the Boboli Gardens, drink in the Renaissance masterpieces housed at the Uffizi Gallery, pick up a few souvenirs at the Mercato Nuovo, and end your day with a visit to Casa del Vino, the oldest wine bar in Florence, to sample a wide variety of Italian wines alongside traditional food pairings.
- Milan. Best known as the center of fashion in Italy, there’s more to Milan than runway shows and designer duds. For example, you can pay a visit to the Duomo, the world’s largest Gothic cathedral, or attend a show at the famous La Scala Opera House. Of course, you might also fancy the shopping experience this fashionable city is renowned for, in which case you should hit up the Quadrilatero d’Oro for some exclusive shopping you won’t find anywhere else.
- Vatican City. Technically, this sovereign city state is located in Rome, but it definitely qualifies as its own destination for tourists who want to visit Italy. Must-see items for your itinerary include Michelangelo’s famous ceiling in the Sistine Chapel, St. Peter’s Basilica (including another Michelangelo masterpiece, the sculpture Pieta ), St. Peter’s Square (the piazza where crowds gather for various events), and of course, the Vatican Museum full of priceless historic and religious treasures. And when you sign up for services with an operation like Through Eternity Tours, you can hit all the high points without breaking a sweat or cracking open a map.
PS5: Everything You Need To Know About Sony’s Next Gaming Console
When it comes to next-generation gaming, we might think about upcoming consoles like PS5, Xbox series X, etc. As the...
How To Find Your Dream Job?
Many people looking for their dream job don’t even know what they aspire to. Therefore, it makes sense to first...
The Benefits Of Running A Sustainable Business That Supports A Charity
Running a sustainable business is quite a responsible decision. These days, it’s an even more popular choice to have such...
Marketing Case Study: How FindNerd Achieved Success
Project Introduction FindNerd, a phenomenal online project management tool and a collaborative technical, social platform for all technocrats were launched...
10 US Business Directories For Local Listings
Business listing sites are considered as a source of traffic and trust among business owners. Every small business striving to...
The Embroidery Toolkit
Embroidery is one of the most popular crafting hobbies, perhaps because the same tools and skills can be used to...
Feeling Run Down?
We’re currently living through a difficult time for the world. Many of us are forced to remain indoors, working from...
Basic Reasons Graphic Design Boost Your Marketing Strategy
It is said that man is a visual creature who likes to identify things based on their image. The human...
Novak Djokovic takes part in the 'All In Challenge' to help fight hunger
As most of the countries worldwide have hit lockdown, people have been dwelling on several means to keep themselves busy...
How Suspension in your Automobile will Improve your Travel
Many people often think of speed, the roar, and the engine when choosing the car they want. Often people do...
How Can Product Owner Develop Stakeholder Management Strategy?
All the organizations require a proper stakeholder management-based strategy so that the goals of the organization can be achieved most...
How To Display A Live Facebook Feed To Your WordPress Website
Around 22% of the global population uses Facebook. Such a large number of user-base suggests that Facebook truly has the...
5 Criteria of the Best WordPress Hosting to Know Before Buying
The best WordPress hosting, how to choose it? For many bloggers and website owners, there must be a question that...
Agile BI – All You Would Like To Know
The name says it all. As we talk about one of the most revolutionary approaches in the world of business...
8 Best Ways to Save Money When Shopping
If you want to save money when grocery shopping or each time you make a purchase, then you have to...
- Tech5 years ago
Creating An e-Commerce Website
- Tech5 years ago
Design Template Guidelines For Mobile Apps
- Business4 years ago
The Key Types Of Brochure Printing Services
- Travel8 years ago
Who Else Wants Also Nfl Hat
- General5 years ago
Kobe Bryant With His Unique Nba Jerseys
- Tech5 years ago
Climb Google Using These Checklists
- Tech6 years ago
Why Small Businesses Can't Ignore Mobile Technology
- Health6 years ago
Health Supplements For Sports Activities Nutrition