The Big House Cleaning Is Easier With A Schedule
Include only the most important things in a small schedule or make a huge extensive list with all the small details for the next home cleaning. In all cases – making a schedule is the best and easiest way to ensure that you will not forget something important. Here is an example:
1) Start with an inspection of the entire house and check out the condition of the objects, the upholsteries, the kitchen appliances, the floor coverings, the electronic devices or in brief – check out everything. Search for stains including small and light ones, as well as heavy stains from dried kitchen grease and darker stains between the tiles in the bathroom. This will give you a better idea from where to begin and which objects/rooms will require a little bit more attention.
2) Clean the house room by room or begin from the room with the heaviest soiled objects. These are usually the floor coverings as they see an everyday wear and especially the areas that are exposed to the heaviest foot traffic. For instance, let`s take the textile floor coverings such as carpets and rugs:
– Spot clean the carpets if possible by making your own homemade detergent or via stronger commercial detergent. Spot cleaning is the best way to make your carpets clean without soaking them entirely in detergent solutions and without using carpet professional cleaning services. It is a great solution for small carpets and rugs with short fibers or for getting rid of only some light stains.
– The heavily stained textile floor coverings that need a professional treatment from the cleaning company in your region should be pre-vacuumed packed for easier transportation. First, call the company coordinator to discuss the details, because an easier solution might be to take advantage of professional house cleaning in your place, without the need for changing the location of your carpets and rugs.
– Clean all other types of floorings in your home. The tiled and the hardwood floorings are usually easy for maintenance and so they may require just a quick regular mopping with a sanitizing agent.
3) Clean the ceilings in every room and wipe off dust from chandeliers, hanging lamps on the walls, curtains and window frames. Check out all the edges of the ceilings for spider webs or molds, and clean them thoroughly. A great idea is to use a ladder or a tall chair, and try to clean the objects on the walls in the same time.
4) Clean the big furnishings and upholstered objects such as the sofa, the beds, the dining table and the kitchen chairs. Use a special polishing wax for wooden surfaces to give that beautiful finish of a new furniture. Do some small repairs if needed and there are even waxes that remove scratches, loss of texture and discoloration from wooden surfaces.
5) Kitchen cleaning is the next highlight in the schedule, which may take place all day long or even more. It includes some of the most difficult objects to clean, because they are often the dirtiest ones. The oven, the stove, the fridge, the countertop, etc. They all are exposed to kitchen grease, food crumbs, coffee spills and other stains.
6) Clean the bathroom and the other wet rooms along with the kitchen. Pay more attention to the tiles as they need a thorough rubbing with a sanitizing and deodorizing agent.
7) Don`t forget to clean the windows and to wipe off dust for the end of the big house cleaning.
8) Don`t forget to reorganize the garden, the garage, the terraces and all other outdoor areas. Maintaining a clean and proper outdoor look of the house is as important as its condition indoors.
In a Car Accident? Here’s How to Find a Great Lawyer
If you’ve recently been in a car accident, you know that it can be an overwhelming experience. Not only do...
Considering Therapy? Here’s a Few Common Therapy Techniques Explained
If you’re considering therapy as a means to improve your mental health, you may be curious about the type of...
Top 5 Home Repairs You Should Never DIY
DIY home repairs are all the rage these days. But before you jump on the bandwagon, there are some things...
The Power of CBD Oil for Relaxation: How to Use it for Sleep and Stress Relief
If you’re struggling to get a good night’s sleep or feeling stressed, try CBD oil. CBD oil has a moment...
Benefits of Getting your Mobile Phone Repair
Mobile phone repair is a task that needs high skills and experience. That is why we always recommend users trust...
Great Ways To Clean To Get Your Security Deposit Back In Full
Moving is almost always stressful as there are tons of things to plan and do. Getting your security deposit back...
DIY Garage Door Repair: Tips and Tricks for Fixing Common Problems and Maintaining Your System
If your garage door needs to be fixed, wait to call a repairer. Many common problems can be fixed quickly...
7 Tips to Choosing the Right University for You
Are you considering continuing your education at university? If so, it can be overwhelming to decide which school is right...
3 Ways Loans from Credit Unions Are Different From Major Banks
If you’re in the loan market, you may wonder if a credit union is the right choice. Here are three...
The World of Coffee: Exploring the Aromas, Flavors, and Benefits of the World’s Most Popular Beverage
Coffee is one of the world’s most popular beverages, enjoyed by people of all ages and backgrounds. It’s also one...
New Driver? 5 Things to Consider When Looking for Driving School
When it comes to choosing a driving school, there are many factors to consider. Not all driving schools are created...
Landscape Irrigation Systems: The Basics
If you’re a homeowner, you know that keeping your lawn and landscaping looking nice can be a lot of work....
5 Things to Look for in Luxury Hotels
When it comes to luxury hotels, there is a lot to look out for. Here are five key things that...
Is There a Difference Between Commercial and Residential Concrete?
If you’re a contractor, you know that concrete is a versatile construction material. But did you know that there are...
5 Tips to Find the Right Litigation Firm
When it comes to selecting the right litigation firm for your legal needs, choosing wisely is of utmost importance. It’s...
Tech8 years ago
Creating An e-Commerce Website
Tech8 years ago
Design Template Guidelines For Mobile Apps
Business3 years ago
What Is AdsSupply? A Comprehensive Review
Business7 years ago
The Key Types Of Brochure Printing Services
Law2 years ago
How Can A Divorce Lawyer Help You Get Through Divorce?
Tech5 years ago
When To Send Your Bulk Messages?
Travel11 years ago
Who Else Wants Also Nfl Hat
Tech2 years ago
5 Link Building Strategies You Can Apply For Local SEO