STUDY SMART WITH BYJU’S
The only person who is educated is the one who has learned how to learn and change- Carl Rogers
Change is inevitable. And the changes we now witness in the domain of education are great and game changing. Teachers and mentors now have begun to advise students to do more of smart work than working hard on a subject for days. And it has been proved time and again that smart work always works. In today’s scenario where students are loaded with materials to study , smart work becomes an essentiality and it demands a change in the method of study.
Another term used for smart learning is “holistic” learning. Holistic learning is a method to learn more effectively. Holistic learning is the opposite of rote memorization .
In rote memorization , the information that we gather are placed in seperate pockets in our minds which are far from each other. They are not interconnected with each other .In this scenario, any question asked from a practical point of view might find a difficulty to get answered as your mind will be searching for the thread that leads to the right box of information. Whereas, in holistic learning ,all the information that you have are interconnected and any question asked from any subject will fetch you answers through this network. This is the significance and the advantage of smart study.
Visual learning is a significant component of smart learning. We know that the retention power of the visually learned information is much more than the conventional mode of learning . It has been proved to be of a whopping 400% more efficiency than our traditional methods.
There are 3 types of learners
- Verbal learners – 30 % of the population-learn by hearing
- Experiential learners- 5% of the population-learn by experimenting
- Visual learning – 65% of the population -learn by visualizing
Although the percentage of visual learners are much more , the conventional method learning still continues to occupy the largest sector of education. There is a pressing need for a change of teaching and learning modes . Only then , smart study will be able to prove its point.
- Learning in a manner ,so as to suit your pace and style is another form of smart study. Often, when students sit in large classrooms and learn with 50 or 100 other students, there is a chance of a feeling of discomfort for a few as they would want to learn in a slightly different format based on their own state of mind and intelligence. So, fetching for methods to design your own style of study would seem smart.
- What if you had tests and exams tailor-made for you? It would prove to be of a huge advantage to you as a student. Personalised tests would help you raise the bar of your academic situation every time , as you only have to test those portions that you need improvement on. If you could get a platform where this is available, it could do wonders in terms of using the available time in the most fruitful way.
- Real-time doubt clarification , and fast assessment of your performance. For example , the UPSC Syllabus is so vast that numerous doubts might arise in your mind while going through it and you will need instant clarification of the doubt in order to move forward. Technology has taken such a huge leap in time , that it is now possible for you to get your doubts cleared just when you get them in your mind, even when you are not in your classroom with your teacher next to you.
Smart ways of studying will undoubtedly produce good results. As they say ,” The way you manage your time determines your success or failure as a person”. So, spending hours over subjects might not give you the results that doing the right amount of study at a steady pace would. Byju’s offer you all the aforementioned features that is needed for smart study. Learning is fun at Byju’s.
In a Car Accident? Here’s How to Find a Great Lawyer
If you’ve recently been in a car accident, you know that it can be an overwhelming experience. Not only do...
Considering Therapy? Here’s a Few Common Therapy Techniques Explained
If you’re considering therapy as a means to improve your mental health, you may be curious about the type of...
Top 5 Home Repairs You Should Never DIY
DIY home repairs are all the rage these days. But before you jump on the bandwagon, there are some things...
The Power of CBD Oil for Relaxation: How to Use it for Sleep and Stress Relief
If you’re struggling to get a good night’s sleep or feeling stressed, try CBD oil. CBD oil has a moment...
Benefits of Getting your Mobile Phone Repair
Mobile phone repair is a task that needs high skills and experience. That is why we always recommend users trust...
Great Ways To Clean To Get Your Security Deposit Back In Full
Moving is almost always stressful as there are tons of things to plan and do. Getting your security deposit back...
DIY Garage Door Repair: Tips and Tricks for Fixing Common Problems and Maintaining Your System
If your garage door needs to be fixed, wait to call a repairer. Many common problems can be fixed quickly...
7 Tips to Choosing the Right University for You
Are you considering continuing your education at university? If so, it can be overwhelming to decide which school is right...
3 Ways Loans from Credit Unions Are Different From Major Banks
If you’re in the loan market, you may wonder if a credit union is the right choice. Here are three...
The World of Coffee: Exploring the Aromas, Flavors, and Benefits of the World’s Most Popular Beverage
Coffee is one of the world’s most popular beverages, enjoyed by people of all ages and backgrounds. It’s also one...
New Driver? 5 Things to Consider When Looking for Driving School
When it comes to choosing a driving school, there are many factors to consider. Not all driving schools are created...
Landscape Irrigation Systems: The Basics
If you’re a homeowner, you know that keeping your lawn and landscaping looking nice can be a lot of work....
5 Things to Look for in Luxury Hotels
When it comes to luxury hotels, there is a lot to look out for. Here are five key things that...
Is There a Difference Between Commercial and Residential Concrete?
If you’re a contractor, you know that concrete is a versatile construction material. But did you know that there are...
5 Tips to Find the Right Litigation Firm
When it comes to selecting the right litigation firm for your legal needs, choosing wisely is of utmost importance. It’s...
Tech8 years ago
Creating An e-Commerce Website
Tech8 years ago
Design Template Guidelines For Mobile Apps
Business3 years ago
What Is AdsSupply? A Comprehensive Review
Business7 years ago
The Key Types Of Brochure Printing Services
Law2 years ago
How Can A Divorce Lawyer Help You Get Through Divorce?
Tech5 years ago
When To Send Your Bulk Messages?
Travel11 years ago
Who Else Wants Also Nfl Hat
Tech2 years ago
5 Link Building Strategies You Can Apply For Local SEO