The matter of unpicking the Smartphone to gain access to the chat information of Whatsapp messenger has been a cause of major dispute and clashes between the various governments and tech companies. The FBI is also locking horns with Apple and other android device companies as it is unable to delve in the details of any chats and conversations from any form of devices because of the WhatsApp’s end to end description which makes the chats and messages sent and received through the messenger so safe that even WhatsApp cannot access it. The end to end encryption is a solution for people who believed that their privacy was easily compromised while using the WhatsApp messenger as it is becoming increasingly easier for anyone to hack into anybody’s whatsapp account by making a small investing in spy software.
But like every other solution to any problem even the end to end encryption has its pros and cons. Let us have a look into them.
- Security: The end to end encryption provides a sense of security to the person using the messenger as he knows that his chat information is safe from the hackers on the lookout to take hold of important information through transfer via Wi-Fi and other means. This feature has played an important role in safeguarding our privacy from cybercriminals.
- Government interference through spies: Earlier the private life of innocent people at stake when government spies used loopholes in the apps development and gained access to the information about the person they wanted irrespective of the person being innocent or guilty. The end to end encryption has bought up an unbreakable wall in between government officials and the common man.
- Fearless conversations: People tend to talk more freely with others when they are sure that they are not watched as compared to people who fear of being forever under scrutiny. The end to end encryption gave them this satisfaction that their conversations and chats are absolutely safe with WhatsApp.
- Criminal activity: Whatsapp can easily become a big hub for criminal activity as the users of the app are sure that no one can access information from their conversations to use it as proof against them and their hideous crimes.
- Wrong use of technology: They say ‘with great power comes great responsibility’. When a person is aware of his power usually he tends to exploit them making wrong or illegal use of it. Same sense of power is provided to an individual by the end to end encryption. Furthermore the group chat option is also secured by end to end encryption which makes the saying ‘the more the merrier’ seem dangerous.
- Compatibility issues: Whatsapp has been introduced to cross platforms which make compatibility a major issue. It cannot be made certain if the developers can provide the type of security that they are boosting off since the end to end encryption is said to have been negatively affecting the operations inside the system.
On one hand the end to end encryption feature is proving to satisfy the privacy needs of an individual, on the other hand it is a source of major frustration for upholders of law and order. It
Best Places To Visit In The North Of England
If you live in England, you will know there are many different places to visit for the weekend. There are...
Green Home Improvement Ideas
In a world where environmental concerns are growing, the concept of “green” has gone beyond a trendy catchphrase and is...
How to Host an Unforgettable House-Warming!
The time has finally come. You have moved into your dream pad, and are officially adulting in your very own...
A Guide to Parking Lot Striping
The journey to a well-striped parking lot begins with the right paint. In this brief guide, we’ll unravel the mystery...
Business Tips For Protecting Your Finances During A Recession
In 2023, taking the necessary steps to protect your finances for your business is now more important than ever. The...
Tips For Cleaning Your Trainers
If you’re into your trainers and streetwear, you’re likely to be very conscious of keeping them looking their best! So,...
Branding Trends For Start-Ups in 2023
Branding is incredibly important as it impacts how your business reaches and connects with its target market. If you’re branding...
Avoiding the Wrong Kind of Growth
Growth is vital for any business – some models, like tech start-ups, are built around periods of dramatic, explosive growth...
How To Become A Property Developer
There are several reasons why an individual will want to become a property developer. One of the main reasons for...
What Is The Difference Between Cyber Attacks and Cyber Threats?
If you own a business that uses the cloud to manage workloads, you have probably heard of the terms cyberattack...
3 Types of Marketing Every Small Construction Business Should Do
Construction is a very saturated sector, whether you’re a large or small construction company, so marketing should be at the...
How Relevant Life Insurance Plans Can Future-Proof Your Business
Last year, UK inflation reached the highest level that it had been for decades. The markets became unsteady and nervous...
In a Car Accident? Here’s How to Find a Great Lawyer
If you’ve recently been in a car accident, you know that it can be an overwhelming experience. Not only do...
Considering Therapy? Here’s a Few Common Therapy Techniques Explained
If you’re considering therapy as a means to improve your mental health, you may be curious about the type of...
Top 5 Home Repairs You Should Never DIY
DIY home repairs are all the rage these days. But before you jump on the bandwagon, there are some things...
Tech9 years ago
Creating An e-Commerce Website
Tech9 years ago
Design Template Guidelines For Mobile Apps
Business4 years ago
What Is AdsSupply? A Comprehensive Review
Business8 years ago
The Key Types Of Brochure Printing Services
Law3 years ago
How Can A Divorce Lawyer Help You Get Through Divorce?
Tech6 years ago
When To Send Your Bulk Messages?
Tech3 years ago
5 Link Building Strategies You Can Apply For Local SEO
Travel11 years ago
Who Else Wants Also Nfl Hat