Life in Dubai is yet to be compared to any other city in the world. From the breath taking sky crappers to the exotic beaches and the manmade island, this city is the most luxurious and currently ranked as the fastest growing in the whole world. According to statistics, Dubai receives up to 100 million tourists annually. Situated in the Middle East, Dubai is the most advanced city in the United Arab Emirates. It popularity is tremendously increasing. Although Dubai’s economy started off due to it richness in oil, today it has become the world’s number one tourist destination. The thriving tourism sector has become its main revenue earner.
Dubai is a desert city, but with the magnificent buildings and infrastructures, you will have a different feel. So what makes Dubai stand out among the best tourist destinations in the world?
- The city boosts of the five star hotels almost everywhere in the city. You will be privileged to spend in the most luxurious hotel in Dubai- Burj Al Arab- if only your budget allows you to. However, this does not mean that you cannot be able to get a fit of your budget. Everyone in Dubai is well catered for. Both the rich and the middle class. You will be guaranteed of an extra ordinary treat and experience.
- The Dubai world. This is an artificial world created in the seas of Dubai. Aerial view of these manmade islands is like a drawing of all the continents in the world. Having everything necessary to make life exciting, these islands are a perfect tourist destination. Ranging from exquisite shopping malls to beautifully designed apartments and hotels, the world is one of its kind. It is actually like a world on its own.
- You will not have had a feel of Dubai unless you visit the palm islands. These manmade islands are today being referred to as the eighth wonder of the world. They are packed with everything for tourists and locals. The palm tree design formed by the islands is just unbelievably awesome.
- Sheikh Saeed Al Maktoum ruled Dubai for about 46 years. A museum was later started in his name. This was to majorly acknowledge his significance in the growth of Dubai. He was also the father of the current ruler of Dubai. This is only place you will find the true cultural history of Dubai city. A great display of the ancient and latest Dubai is evident here.
- Having a tour to the deserts is one of the most amazing visits in Dubai. It has been turned into a hub of many activities. This includes skiing in the sand, The sand dune formation creates a unique sight too. If you are a motor sport fanatic then this is the place to be, racing in the desert can be more than fun.
These are just but a few places that you need not to miss out when in Dubai. For more places to visit, click here. Come have fun with your families or friends. You will never regret your stay. You only live once so don’t take chances; enjoy the modified beauty of nature by man.
Michelle Donovan is a New York destination manager who specializes in tropical destinations. Her company covers mostly European and South East Asian tours for American clients.
How to Combine Traditional and Modern Furniture With Style
Are you in love with both traditional and modern furniture styles? Do you feel like you can’t decide between those...
How to Organize Your Garage
Do you have so much stuff in your garage, your car is left out in the cold? Keep reading. Your...
Tips On Preventing Accidents In The Workplace and Keep Your Employees Safe
Preventing accidents in the workplace is both the moral and ethical responsibility of every employer. Knowing that there’s a safety...
4 Surprising Ways SaaS Can Be A Game Changer For Small Business
The World Wide Web will never run out of tips and strategies on how to grow your business. These days,...
Understanding SaaS, PaaS, IaaS Prior to Selecting One For Your Business
Summary: Cloud Computing is rising at a faster pace, and it’s crucially important for organizations to move to the Cloud...
5 Tips to Avoid Federal Tax Penalty For Taxpayers
When you are undergoing a tax issue, then it is vital to have knowledge of what are you up against...
Spy App For Android A Tool For Keeping Workplace
Dealing with routine matters has been a lot easier and stress-free thanks to modern technology. Want to order food, use...
How to Create A Backyard Zen Oasis
The lifestyle of the modern era usually depletes one’s energy by the time they get home from work. Whether or...
Mistakes You Need to Avoid When Preparing Your CV
Writing a CV can be hard. You have to somehow condense all your experience into 1 or 2 A4 pages....
Home Decor Trends For 2021: What You Can Expect
This year, the Covid pandemic has had a huge impact on many different industries and sectors and one which has...
5 Ways to Protect Your Teeth This Christmas
Christmas is just around the corner and the preparations are well underway for the festive day, even if it is...
How to Create A Referral Marketing Program In 6 Easy Steps
You may have heard of the benefits of a referral program. Besides helping you attract more traffic to your website,...
5 Important Web Design Considerations to Make For Better SEO
Ever since the birth of search engines, practices in optimising websites for better search rankings have changed considerably. Where it...
4 Reasons For Your Teeth Becoming Sensitive
Having sensitive teeth can be a common issue for many, but it can also be a sign that you have...
How To Keep Your Business Clean & Sanitised
If your business offers any kind of public-facing services, then you will likely be thinking a lot more about the...
- Tech6 years ago
Creating An e-Commerce Website
- Tech6 years ago
Design Template Guidelines For Mobile Apps
- Business5 years ago
The Key Types Of Brochure Printing Services
- Travel9 years ago
Who Else Wants Also Nfl Hat
- General6 years ago
Kobe Bryant With His Unique Nba Jerseys
- Tech7 years ago
Why Small Businesses Can't Ignore Mobile Technology
- Tech6 years ago
Climb Google Using These Checklists
- Health7 years ago
Health Supplements For Sports Activities Nutrition