An Abundance Of Sightseeing Tours Available At The Grand Canyon
As the hallmark of American tourism, the Grand Canyon is a spectacle that you must witness with your own eyes. With rugged Jeep daytrips to on-foot geology explorations, there are a variety of ways to explore what the South and North Rims of the Grand Canyon have to offer. And for an additional treat, plan your tour during the sunrise or sunset hours to see the canyon when it is at its most beautiful.
One of the better ways to explore this massive canyon is to take the healthy and exhilarating approach and go for a bike tour. Some of the better and more affordable tours that fall in this category include:
- Hermit Road: This eight-mile strip of canyon trail will provide cyclists with one amazing panoramic view. It’s located to the West of Bright Angel Lodge, which is located on the canyon’s South Rim.
- Greenway Trails: Over 73 miles of unique riding trials that network cross the South and North Rims.
A mule ride can be quite fun, and will provide visitors with a safe, efficient, and visually appealing way to make their way down the canyon. Some of the more popular mule rude attractions include:
- South Rim One-Day Tour: Take an eight hour tour along the Bright Angel Trail all the way through to Plateau Point. Afterwards, you will be able to witness a spectacular view of the Inner Gorge.
- South Rim Overnight Tour: This tour provides mule riders with the same trials, except this time they’ll be able to spend their night at Phantom Ranch.
- North Rim One-Day Tour: This half-day mule riding tour across the North rim will allow you to see the North Kaibab Trail as well as Uncle Jim Point, both of which are highly popular attractions at the infamous canyon.
Hop inside and hold on for life because this professional driving experience can be quite the thrill ride. As you whisk around various viewpoints of the canyon, you will be exposed to a variety of scene views. Not to mention, the jeep is open-top so you can let your hair blow back as you partake on these exciting rides as you explore one of the best places to see in Phoenix, Arizona. Jeep tours are offered on both rims, and are definitely recommended for viewing the canyon in its entirety.
There is no better way to view the Grand Canyon than to take an air tour by either helicopter or airplane. The panoramic sights will be absolutely amazing, and the exciting ride will really help get your heart pumping. After all, there is no better view than a bird’s-eye view of the Grand Canyon. Here are some recommendations for interested visitors:
- Airplane Tours: Hop on board a multi-passenger airplane as you partake in a unique sightseeing opportunity. This is the best way to quickly explore both the North and South rims of the canyon. Flight durations do vary, so be sure to find one that best suit’s what you’re looking for.
- Helicopter Tours: Helicopter tours are a little slower, but offer the same amazing view from the top. With this air tour, you will be able to witness the colorful layers or sediment spread out throughout the canyon, as well as narrated by entertaining facts about how the canyon was formed. Overall, it is a breathtaking experience.
Finally, there are full canyon trips available, some of which last for about 14 days. Although longer excursions are available, these tend to provide the ideal amount of time to fully soak up what the canyon has to offer.
Beautiful Natural Setting
The Grand Canyon is a collection of massive side canyons that have been washes away by erosion over the years, allowing for what you see today. With heights ranging as high as 9,200 feet above sea-level to as low as 1,200 feet above sea level, you will be able to witness a natural setting that thrives in both wildlife species as well as various habitats.
Ravish Khapra is a travel writer and runs his own website on travel destinations across the world. He is interested in traveling, films, music among other things. You can follow him on Google+.
In a Car Accident? Here’s How to Find a Great Lawyer
If you’ve recently been in a car accident, you know that it can be an overwhelming experience. Not only do...
Considering Therapy? Here’s a Few Common Therapy Techniques Explained
If you’re considering therapy as a means to improve your mental health, you may be curious about the type of...
Top 5 Home Repairs You Should Never DIY
DIY home repairs are all the rage these days. But before you jump on the bandwagon, there are some things...
The Power of CBD Oil for Relaxation: How to Use it for Sleep and Stress Relief
If you’re struggling to get a good night’s sleep or feeling stressed, try CBD oil. CBD oil has a moment...
Benefits of Getting your Mobile Phone Repair
Mobile phone repair is a task that needs high skills and experience. That is why we always recommend users trust...
Great Ways To Clean To Get Your Security Deposit Back In Full
Moving is almost always stressful as there are tons of things to plan and do. Getting your security deposit back...
DIY Garage Door Repair: Tips and Tricks for Fixing Common Problems and Maintaining Your System
If your garage door needs to be fixed, wait to call a repairer. Many common problems can be fixed quickly...
7 Tips to Choosing the Right University for You
Are you considering continuing your education at university? If so, it can be overwhelming to decide which school is right...
3 Ways Loans from Credit Unions Are Different From Major Banks
If you’re in the loan market, you may wonder if a credit union is the right choice. Here are three...
The World of Coffee: Exploring the Aromas, Flavors, and Benefits of the World’s Most Popular Beverage
Coffee is one of the world’s most popular beverages, enjoyed by people of all ages and backgrounds. It’s also one...
New Driver? 5 Things to Consider When Looking for Driving School
When it comes to choosing a driving school, there are many factors to consider. Not all driving schools are created...
Landscape Irrigation Systems: The Basics
If you’re a homeowner, you know that keeping your lawn and landscaping looking nice can be a lot of work....
5 Things to Look for in Luxury Hotels
When it comes to luxury hotels, there is a lot to look out for. Here are five key things that...
Is There a Difference Between Commercial and Residential Concrete?
If you’re a contractor, you know that concrete is a versatile construction material. But did you know that there are...
5 Tips to Find the Right Litigation Firm
When it comes to selecting the right litigation firm for your legal needs, choosing wisely is of utmost importance. It’s...
Tech8 years ago
Creating An e-Commerce Website
Tech8 years ago
Design Template Guidelines For Mobile Apps
Business3 years ago
What Is AdsSupply? A Comprehensive Review
Business7 years ago
The Key Types Of Brochure Printing Services
Law2 years ago
How Can A Divorce Lawyer Help You Get Through Divorce?
Tech5 years ago
When To Send Your Bulk Messages?
Travel11 years ago
Who Else Wants Also Nfl Hat
Tech2 years ago
5 Link Building Strategies You Can Apply For Local SEO