As the hallmark of American tourism, the Grand Canyon is a spectacle that you must witness with your own eyes. With rugged Jeep daytrips to on-foot geology explorations, there are a variety of ways to explore what the South and North Rims of the Grand Canyon have to offer. And for an additional treat, plan your tour during the sunrise or sunset hours to see the canyon when it is at its most beautiful.
One of the better ways to explore this massive canyon is to take the healthy and exhilarating approach and go for a bike tour. Some of the better and more affordable tours that fall in this category include:
- Hermit Road: This eight-mile strip of canyon trail will provide cyclists with one amazing panoramic view. It’s located to the West of Bright Angel Lodge, which is located on the canyon’s South Rim.
- Greenway Trails: Over 73 miles of unique riding trials that network cross the South and North Rims.
A mule ride can be quite fun, and will provide visitors with a safe, efficient, and visually appealing way to make their way down the canyon. Some of the more popular mule rude attractions include:
- South Rim One-Day Tour: Take an eight hour tour along the Bright Angel Trail all the way through to Plateau Point. Afterwards, you will be able to witness a spectacular view of the Inner Gorge.
- South Rim Overnight Tour: This tour provides mule riders with the same trials, except this time they’ll be able to spend their night at Phantom Ranch.
- North Rim One-Day Tour: This half-day mule riding tour across the North rim will allow you to see the North Kaibab Trail as well as Uncle Jim Point, both of which are highly popular attractions at the infamous canyon.
Hop inside and hold on for life because this professional driving experience can be quite the thrill ride. As you whisk around various viewpoints of the canyon, you will be exposed to a variety of scene views. Not to mention, the jeep is open-top so you can let your hair blow back as you partake on these exciting rides as you explore one of the best places to see in Phoenix, Arizona. Jeep tours are offered on both rims, and are definitely recommended for viewing the canyon in its entirety.
There is no better way to view the Grand Canyon than to take an air tour by either helicopter or airplane. The panoramic sights will be absolutely amazing, and the exciting ride will really help get your heart pumping. After all, there is no better view than a bird’s-eye view of the Grand Canyon. Here are some recommendations for interested visitors:
- Airplane Tours: Hop on board a multi-passenger airplane as you partake in a unique sightseeing opportunity. This is the best way to quickly explore both the North and South rims of the canyon. Flight durations do vary, so be sure to find one that best suit’s what you’re looking for.
- Helicopter Tours: Helicopter tours are a little slower, but offer the same amazing view from the top. With this air tour, you will be able to witness the colorful layers or sediment spread out throughout the canyon, as well as narrated by entertaining facts about how the canyon was formed. Overall, it is a breathtaking experience.
Finally, there are full canyon trips available, some of which last for about 14 days. Although longer excursions are available, these tend to provide the ideal amount of time to fully soak up what the canyon has to offer.
Beautiful Natural Setting
The Grand Canyon is a collection of massive side canyons that have been washes away by erosion over the years, allowing for what you see today. With heights ranging as high as 9,200 feet above sea-level to as low as 1,200 feet above sea level, you will be able to witness a natural setting that thrives in both wildlife species as well as various habitats.
Ravish Khapra is a travel writer and runs his own website on travel destinations across the world. He is interested in traveling, films, music among other things. You can follow him on Google+.
4 Reasons to Replace Your Car’s Engine With Performance Parts
Performance parts are the best kind of upgrades you can make to a car. Performance cars have a higher price...
Maximum Power: Update Your Old House For Modern Electrical Needs
An outdated electrical system can wreak havoc on your energy bills and greatly increase your risk of structural damage. If...
Key Techniques To Learn On A First Aid Course
Introduction First aid training is an incredible qualification that can enable one to offer life saving assistance in an emergency....
Best Tips For Managing Your Building and Construction Projects
Building and construction projects consist of many tasks, from job-site duties to office paperwork. Juggling it all can oftentimes be...
How To Choose The Best Locksmith For The Job
The existence of a locksmith is very crucial for society because they help out countless people on a daily basis....
5 Modern Conservatory Ideas To Create A Serene Escape
Having a serene and relaxing conservatory is the dream, especially in the summer months. Creating an extension of your home...
4 Different Types Of Lifting Equipment For A Construction Site
One of the biggest challenges on a construction site is the problem of lifting heavy materials and tools to a...
5 Tips That Can Help Your Business Flourish
Many, both small and big, businesses were affected by the outbreak of the novel coronavirus, no one was spared. Overnight,...
Why First Aid Training Is Essential For Your Business
Introduction All employers, depending on the establishment, should organize and provide basic appropriate conditions for lunch breaks as well as...
Are You Covered? Tips For Finding Affordable Health Insurance For Your Whole Family
If you are in the market for health insurance, you may be overwhelmed by the many different features and the...
How to Prevent Potential Hazards In A Lab
Unfortunately, lab accidents can happen. When they do, the consequences can be very serious. Some of the most common lab...
How to Extend Your UK Spouse Visa
The UK spouse visa is also known as a UK marriage visa. The UK spouse visa allows married partners of...
How Best Is Automation Helping The Retail Industry to Survive?
“In the post Covid-19 world, the only place cos are willing to invest is in automation. The return on investment...
Best Artificial Intelligence Trends to Watch Out In 2021
Technologies are getting advanced day by day, and according to that, the developers and the mobile app development companies should...
Keeping Your Assets Safe — Crypto Insurance May Soon Become The Norm
Many people all over the world have compared the cryptocurrency market to the wild West, largely because of the fact...
Tech6 years ago
Creating An e-Commerce Website
Tech6 years ago
Design Template Guidelines For Mobile Apps
Business6 years ago
The Key Types Of Brochure Printing Services
Travel9 years ago
Who Else Wants Also Nfl Hat
General6 years ago
Kobe Bryant With His Unique Nba Jerseys
Tech7 years ago
Why Small Businesses Can't Ignore Mobile Technology
Tech6 years ago
Climb Google Using These Checklists
Health7 years ago
Health Supplements For Sports Activities Nutrition