Everyone is familiar with the vegetable cauliflower. It is one of the most commonly eaten vegetables for most vegetarians. It first originated in the Northeast Mediterranean but now it is grown in almost all parts of the world. The cauliflower can be either eaten raw, cooked or even in the pickled form. Though eating raw cauliflower will provide you with the most nutritional value. Cauliflowers are found in different colours too. Orange, green and purple cauliflowers are the other colour variants available. But the white cauliflower is the most commonly found one. Cauliflower is very rich in nutrients like vitamin C, folate, dietary fibre and water. It is also very low in fat, so it is highly recommended by nutritionists.
You can have your cauliflower raw, boiled, steamed, fried, and roasted or in any other way you want to have it. There are a variety of ways in which you can cook your cauliflower. Be it for vegetarians or non-vegetarians, cauliflowers make for amazing dishes to serve your guests when they come over, and Indians have perfected some of these recipes. You can try some of the following gobi recipes once in a while.
- Badhal gobi – This exotic cauliflower dish is cooked with peas in a spicy tomato sauce which is topped with chhena. This makes the dish extra delicious and lip smacking. This dish gets its name because the cauliflowers in the cooked dish with the chhena spread nicely over them resemble clouds a lot.
- Gobi 65 – This restaurant style dish is pretty easy to cook once you know what to do. The cauliflowers coated in a delicious batter with enough spices and deep fried twice to give them extra crunchiness and zest makes the dish truly enticing and tempting. It is a very popular appetizer all over India.
- Gobi butter masala – We all must have heard about chicken butter masala, but gobi butter masala or gobi makhani is a paradise for veggie lovers. The aura around any makhani dish in Indian cuisine marks its magnificence. The cauliflowers marinated in yoghurt and pan fried in a luscious, creamy and buttery sauce makes it so excellent.
- Aloo gobi – Potatoes and cauliflower, what a combination! This dry vegetarian dish is made by mixing the aloo and gobi in a variety of spices and stir frying them. Sometimes green peas are also added in the dish which adds the flavour. This dish goes best with rotis or puris.
- Gobi Manchurian– This popular cauliflower dish is of Indo-Chinese origin. This means that the recipe makes us of Chinese spices and seasonings which are cooked by Indian techniques. From kids to elders, everyone loves the taste of this dish. The gobi manchurian gravy will suit any spice lovers tongue with an array of many other flavours.
- Crispy honey lemon cauliflower – Another Chinese derived cauliflower dish which most Indians love is the crispy honey lemon cauliflower. The cauliflower florets which are battered and fried and then tossed in a spicy, tangy and sweet sauce based on honey and lemon taste heavenly. They go as a great accompaniment for fried rice or noodles.
Your Basic Guide To Creating A Unique Investment Blog
Starting your own blog is great and once you get the ball rolling, it can be a good passive income...
3 Low-Risk Ways To Get Your New Business Started
Once you’ve got an initial business idea and believe that it will be a success, there are some basic things...
Conquering the Co-free Zone: Tips for Thriving as a Remote Worker
Adjusting to an office environment can come with its downfalls in the sense that it might be a shock to...
3 Ways To Take Control Of Your Finances Starting Now
If your finances have taken over and are bringing stress to your life, we understand just how overwhelming it can...
Best Places To Visit In The North Of England
If you live in England, you will know there are many different places to visit for the weekend. There are...
Green Home Improvement Ideas
In a world where environmental concerns are growing, the concept of “green” has gone beyond a trendy catchphrase and is...
How to Host an Unforgettable House-Warming!
The time has finally come. You have moved into your dream pad, and are officially adulting in your very own...
A Guide to Parking Lot Striping
The journey to a well-striped parking lot begins with the right paint. In this brief guide, we’ll unravel the mystery...
Business Tips For Protecting Your Finances During A Recession
In 2023, taking the necessary steps to protect your finances for your business is now more important than ever. The...
Tips For Cleaning Your Trainers
If you’re into your trainers and streetwear, you’re likely to be very conscious of keeping them looking their best! So,...
Branding Trends For Start-Ups in 2023
Branding is incredibly important as it impacts how your business reaches and connects with its target market. If you’re branding...
Avoiding the Wrong Kind of Growth
Growth is vital for any business – some models, like tech start-ups, are built around periods of dramatic, explosive growth...
How To Become A Property Developer
There are several reasons why an individual will want to become a property developer. One of the main reasons for...
What Is The Difference Between Cyber Attacks and Cyber Threats?
If you own a business that uses the cloud to manage workloads, you have probably heard of the terms cyberattack...
3 Types of Marketing Every Small Construction Business Should Do
Construction is a very saturated sector, whether you’re a large or small construction company, so marketing should be at the...
Tech9 years ago
Creating An e-Commerce Website
Tech9 years ago
Design Template Guidelines For Mobile Apps
Business4 years ago
What Is AdsSupply? A Comprehensive Review
Business8 years ago
The Key Types Of Brochure Printing Services
Law3 years ago
How Can A Divorce Lawyer Help You Get Through Divorce?
Tech6 years ago
When To Send Your Bulk Messages?
Tech3 years ago
5 Link Building Strategies You Can Apply For Local SEO
Travel12 years ago
Who Else Wants Also Nfl Hat