A List For All The Gobi Fans
Everyone is familiar with the vegetable cauliflower. It is one of the most commonly eaten vegetables for most vegetarians. It first originated in the Northeast Mediterranean but now it is grown in almost all parts of the world. The cauliflower can be either eaten raw, cooked or even in the pickled form. Though eating raw cauliflower will provide you with the most nutritional value. Cauliflowers are found in different colours too. Orange, green and purple cauliflowers are the other colour variants available. But the white cauliflower is the most commonly found one. Cauliflower is very rich in nutrients like vitamin C, folate, dietary fibre and water. It is also very low in fat, so it is highly recommended by nutritionists.
You can have your cauliflower raw, boiled, steamed, fried, and roasted or in any other way you want to have it. There are a variety of ways in which you can cook your cauliflower. Be it for vegetarians or non-vegetarians, cauliflowers make for amazing dishes to serve your guests when they come over, and Indians have perfected some of these recipes. You can try some of the following gobi recipes once in a while.
- Badhal gobi – This exotic cauliflower dish is cooked with peas in a spicy tomato sauce which is topped with chhena. This makes the dish extra delicious and lip smacking. This dish gets its name because the cauliflowers in the cooked dish with the chhena spread nicely over them resemble clouds a lot.
- Gobi 65 – This restaurant style dish is pretty easy to cook once you know what to do. The cauliflowers coated in a delicious batter with enough spices and deep fried twice to give them extra crunchiness and zest makes the dish truly enticing and tempting. It is a very popular appetizer all over India.
- Gobi butter masala – We all must have heard about chicken butter masala, but gobi butter masala or gobi makhani is a paradise for veggie lovers. The aura around any makhani dish in Indian cuisine marks its magnificence. The cauliflowers marinated in yoghurt and pan fried in a luscious, creamy and buttery sauce makes it so excellent.
- Aloo gobi – Potatoes and cauliflower, what a combination! This dry vegetarian dish is made by mixing the aloo and gobi in a variety of spices and stir frying them. Sometimes green peas are also added in the dish which adds the flavour. This dish goes best with rotis or puris.
- Gobi Manchurian– This popular cauliflower dish is of Indo-Chinese origin. This means that the recipe makes us of Chinese spices and seasonings which are cooked by Indian techniques. From kids to elders, everyone loves the taste of this dish. The gobi manchurian gravy will suit any spice lovers tongue with an array of many other flavours.
- Crispy honey lemon cauliflower – Another Chinese derived cauliflower dish which most Indians love is the crispy honey lemon cauliflower. The cauliflower florets which are battered and fried and then tossed in a spicy, tangy and sweet sauce based on honey and lemon taste heavenly. They go as a great accompaniment for fried rice or noodles.
In a Car Accident? Here’s How to Find a Great Lawyer
If you’ve recently been in a car accident, you know that it can be an overwhelming experience. Not only do...
Considering Therapy? Here’s a Few Common Therapy Techniques Explained
If you’re considering therapy as a means to improve your mental health, you may be curious about the type of...
Top 5 Home Repairs You Should Never DIY
DIY home repairs are all the rage these days. But before you jump on the bandwagon, there are some things...
The Power of CBD Oil for Relaxation: How to Use it for Sleep and Stress Relief
If you’re struggling to get a good night’s sleep or feeling stressed, try CBD oil. CBD oil has a moment...
Benefits of Getting your Mobile Phone Repair
Mobile phone repair is a task that needs high skills and experience. That is why we always recommend users trust...
Great Ways To Clean To Get Your Security Deposit Back In Full
Moving is almost always stressful as there are tons of things to plan and do. Getting your security deposit back...
DIY Garage Door Repair: Tips and Tricks for Fixing Common Problems and Maintaining Your System
If your garage door needs to be fixed, wait to call a repairer. Many common problems can be fixed quickly...
7 Tips to Choosing the Right University for You
Are you considering continuing your education at university? If so, it can be overwhelming to decide which school is right...
3 Ways Loans from Credit Unions Are Different From Major Banks
If you’re in the loan market, you may wonder if a credit union is the right choice. Here are three...
The World of Coffee: Exploring the Aromas, Flavors, and Benefits of the World’s Most Popular Beverage
Coffee is one of the world’s most popular beverages, enjoyed by people of all ages and backgrounds. It’s also one...
New Driver? 5 Things to Consider When Looking for Driving School
When it comes to choosing a driving school, there are many factors to consider. Not all driving schools are created...
Landscape Irrigation Systems: The Basics
If you’re a homeowner, you know that keeping your lawn and landscaping looking nice can be a lot of work....
5 Things to Look for in Luxury Hotels
When it comes to luxury hotels, there is a lot to look out for. Here are five key things that...
Is There a Difference Between Commercial and Residential Concrete?
If you’re a contractor, you know that concrete is a versatile construction material. But did you know that there are...
5 Tips to Find the Right Litigation Firm
When it comes to selecting the right litigation firm for your legal needs, choosing wisely is of utmost importance. It’s...
Tech8 years ago
Creating An e-Commerce Website
Tech8 years ago
Design Template Guidelines For Mobile Apps
Business3 years ago
What Is AdsSupply? A Comprehensive Review
Business7 years ago
The Key Types Of Brochure Printing Services
Law2 years ago
How Can A Divorce Lawyer Help You Get Through Divorce?
Tech5 years ago
When To Send Your Bulk Messages?
Travel11 years ago
Who Else Wants Also Nfl Hat
Tech2 years ago
5 Link Building Strategies You Can Apply For Local SEO