JEE aspirants usually start preparing before 1 to 2 years to get through Joint Entrance Examination. Therefore, right planning becomes essential. A well-designed plan keeping in consideration the JEE mains/advanced syllabus 2016 will certainly make you achieve that most coveted seat in one of the 16 IITs.
What should you do?
- Join a good IIT coaching center for a better learning and developing a sound base for solving different types of problems.
- A complete package inclusive of (Video lecture, study material and test series) from a renowned IIT learning center delivered by top 100 IIT JEE Rankers should be undertaken for a sure shot cracking. The mentors can greatly help to solve all your queries during your preparation and help be focused.
- NCERT books are good for fundamental concepts and problems but for advanced level problems refer other books too. You may consider JEE advanced 2015 question paper as well as 2014 and 2015 solutions that cover basic to advanced level concepts with solved examples.
- Many of IIT JEE aspirants are in a myth that dropping a year or two may increase chances of cracking. However, taking drop or not is completely your call but if you are taking drop then work harder and study smart. Follow a good study plan and study material for your preparation.
- Refer to the JEE 2016 syllabus before studying any topic and keep yourself updated with JEE advanced and mains announcements.
- Keep in touch with bright students to learn quick tips to solve the problems.
Concept understanding is the Key
There are different types of problem solving tactics. So, go through more amount of JEE mains and advanced solved papers so that you can understands how that particular concept can be applied to solving problems. The determined aspirants must enroll themselves for any online test series as it will help them up in a lot of ways. Once you are done with any specific topic test then give a chapter wise test of that particular topic so that you can analyze at pin point which particular concept you are lacking in and which one you have good command over. Always try to understand concepts before studying it theoretically and do not mug up things. It is not about hard work or else but following some material suggested by IITians must be of great help. It is all about how much concept one is able to understand and not how much you mug it up through study material.
Goal Setting is of Great Importance
- Set your goals and make a to-do list. Assign realistic time frame for each objective and figure out how much time is needed to achieve the set objectives. Carry suffice time for enjoyment and leisure as well as a stressed mind would not be able to do justice to either of curriculum.
- Brain functionality is more in morning. Doctors suggest students to sleep by 11 p.m. and get up at 6:00 a.m. in the morning for JEE preparation for keeping the brain active. So, take complete sleep of minimum 6 hours and maximum 8 hours. It is very important to keep the mind at peace and stable for the next day preparation, since you are preparing for IIT JEE.
Do’s for the JEE Exam Day
Take a note of some effective tips just for the examination day that can reserve your seat in the best IIT
- There is no partial marking in JEE mains or advance attempts. Hence, solve questions only if you are confident to take it up and know everything about the problem.
- Try to first solve questions that hold maximum marks and only attempt questions you are fully sure about.
- Work out a strategy in your brain and apply it while solving the paper. This will help you keep calm, confident and crack the JEE exam for sure.
3 Of The Best Foods and Drinks To Aid Your Sleep
Getting a good night’s sleep is hugely important for your overall health and wellbeing. Studies have shown that having a...
Why You Should Consider Volunteering
Volunteering has many benefits both to you, your community, and your CV. Whether you do it alone, or with a...
Investigating The Important Factors In Legal Software Testing
Fulfilling the digital transformation objectives with QA testing services has become an important phase for all industry verticals. Today, every...
Multiply Your Magento Store’s Sales With Affiliate Program
Are you struggling to boost your sales and expand your customer base due to the significant increase in marketing expenses?...
How COVID-19 Is Changing Plastic Surgery
There’s been changes to practically everything in our everyday lives, including industries such as plastic surgery. With practices having to...
Benefits and Drawbacks Of Getting A Taxi and Renting A Car
If you’re planning a vacation or business trip, you must decide whether or not to rent a car ahead of...
8 Killer Tips to Make Your Portfolio Website Standout
A portfolio website is one of the easiest and most straightforward ways to showcase your work. Although you have a...
3 Reasons You Need A Mobile-Responsive Email Marketing Platform
Repeat after me. Creating email interfaces with mobile-first ethos and UI is key to the success of email marketing campaigns....
Mother and Nature Active Maternity Wear, How It All Started
5 months pregnant and very happy about it, not much to complain about. Everything was going ok (famous last words). ...
How To Make Sure Your Toddler Has A Balanced Diet
As your baby grows into a toddler, they go through a period of intense mental and physical development, as their...
The Top 3 Vitamins and Minerals To Support Your Fitness Goals
You can spend hours in the gym, but without fuelling your body properly, it will be hard to see the...
Best Cities To Invest In Real Estate Across The UK
If you’re looking to invest your money, real estate has historically offered a safe investment with good returns. You gain...
7 Ways You Can Power Your House
In case you are remodeling your home and are considering a more eco-conscious approach, you are probably looking into various...
The Pro’s and Con’s Of Chemical Peels
A chemical peel is a non-surgical cosmetic procedure that resurfaces the skin to give it a refreshed, soft and smooth...
Street Vs. Skate Trends
Streetwear is a massive global trend that’s origin comes from skate styles that have been altered. Streetwear is everyday clothing...
- Tech6 years ago
Creating An e-Commerce Website
- Tech6 years ago
Design Template Guidelines For Mobile Apps
- Business5 years ago
The Key Types Of Brochure Printing Services
- Travel8 years ago
Who Else Wants Also Nfl Hat
- General5 years ago
Kobe Bryant With His Unique Nba Jerseys
- Tech6 years ago
Why Small Businesses Can't Ignore Mobile Technology
- Tech6 years ago
Climb Google Using These Checklists
- Health7 years ago
Health Supplements For Sports Activities Nutrition