How To Prepare For JEE 2016 ?
JEE aspirants usually start preparing before 1 to 2 years to get through Joint Entrance Examination. Therefore, right planning becomes essential. A well-designed plan keeping in consideration the JEE mains/advanced syllabus 2016 will certainly make you achieve that most coveted seat in one of the 16 IITs.
What should you do?
- Join a good IIT coaching center for a better learning and developing a sound base for solving different types of problems.
- A complete package inclusive of (Video lecture, study material and test series) from a renowned IIT learning center delivered by top 100 IIT JEE Rankers should be undertaken for a sure shot cracking. The mentors can greatly help to solve all your queries during your preparation and help be focused.
- NCERT books are good for fundamental concepts and problems but for advanced level problems refer other books too. You may consider JEE advanced 2015 question paper as well as 2014 and 2015 solutions that cover basic to advanced level concepts with solved examples.
- Many of IIT JEE aspirants are in a myth that dropping a year or two may increase chances of cracking. However, taking drop or not is completely your call but if you are taking drop then work harder and study smart. Follow a good study plan and study material for your preparation.
- Refer to the JEE 2016 syllabus before studying any topic and keep yourself updated with JEE advanced and mains announcements.
- Keep in touch with bright students to learn quick tips to solve the problems.
Concept understanding is the Key
There are different types of problem solving tactics. So, go through more amount of JEE mains and advanced solved papers so that you can understands how that particular concept can be applied to solving problems. The determined aspirants must enroll themselves for any online test series as it will help them up in a lot of ways. Once you are done with any specific topic test then give a chapter wise test of that particular topic so that you can analyze at pin point which particular concept you are lacking in and which one you have good command over. Always try to understand concepts before studying it theoretically and do not mug up things. It is not about hard work or else but following some material suggested by IITians must be of great help. It is all about how much concept one is able to understand and not how much you mug it up through study material.
Goal Setting is of Great Importance
- Set your goals and make a to-do list. Assign realistic time frame for each objective and figure out how much time is needed to achieve the set objectives. Carry suffice time for enjoyment and leisure as well as a stressed mind would not be able to do justice to either of curriculum.
- Brain functionality is more in morning. Doctors suggest students to sleep by 11 p.m. and get up at 6:00 a.m. in the morning for JEE preparation for keeping the brain active. So, take complete sleep of minimum 6 hours and maximum 8 hours. It is very important to keep the mind at peace and stable for the next day preparation, since you are preparing for IIT JEE.
Do’s for the JEE Exam Day
Take a note of some effective tips just for the examination day that can reserve your seat in the best IIT
- There is no partial marking in JEE mains or advance attempts. Hence, solve questions only if you are confident to take it up and know everything about the problem.
- Try to first solve questions that hold maximum marks and only attempt questions you are fully sure about.
- Work out a strategy in your brain and apply it while solving the paper. This will help you keep calm, confident and crack the JEE exam for sure.
In a Car Accident? Here’s How to Find a Great Lawyer
If you’ve recently been in a car accident, you know that it can be an overwhelming experience. Not only do...
Considering Therapy? Here’s a Few Common Therapy Techniques Explained
If you’re considering therapy as a means to improve your mental health, you may be curious about the type of...
Top 5 Home Repairs You Should Never DIY
DIY home repairs are all the rage these days. But before you jump on the bandwagon, there are some things...
The Power of CBD Oil for Relaxation: How to Use it for Sleep and Stress Relief
If you’re struggling to get a good night’s sleep or feeling stressed, try CBD oil. CBD oil has a moment...
Benefits of Getting your Mobile Phone Repair
Mobile phone repair is a task that needs high skills and experience. That is why we always recommend users trust...
Great Ways To Clean To Get Your Security Deposit Back In Full
Moving is almost always stressful as there are tons of things to plan and do. Getting your security deposit back...
DIY Garage Door Repair: Tips and Tricks for Fixing Common Problems and Maintaining Your System
If your garage door needs to be fixed, wait to call a repairer. Many common problems can be fixed quickly...
7 Tips to Choosing the Right University for You
Are you considering continuing your education at university? If so, it can be overwhelming to decide which school is right...
3 Ways Loans from Credit Unions Are Different From Major Banks
If you’re in the loan market, you may wonder if a credit union is the right choice. Here are three...
The World of Coffee: Exploring the Aromas, Flavors, and Benefits of the World’s Most Popular Beverage
Coffee is one of the world’s most popular beverages, enjoyed by people of all ages and backgrounds. It’s also one...
New Driver? 5 Things to Consider When Looking for Driving School
When it comes to choosing a driving school, there are many factors to consider. Not all driving schools are created...
Landscape Irrigation Systems: The Basics
If you’re a homeowner, you know that keeping your lawn and landscaping looking nice can be a lot of work....
5 Things to Look for in Luxury Hotels
When it comes to luxury hotels, there is a lot to look out for. Here are five key things that...
Is There a Difference Between Commercial and Residential Concrete?
If you’re a contractor, you know that concrete is a versatile construction material. But did you know that there are...
5 Tips to Find the Right Litigation Firm
When it comes to selecting the right litigation firm for your legal needs, choosing wisely is of utmost importance. It’s...
Tech8 years ago
Creating An e-Commerce Website
Tech8 years ago
Design Template Guidelines For Mobile Apps
Business3 years ago
What Is AdsSupply? A Comprehensive Review
Business7 years ago
The Key Types Of Brochure Printing Services
Law2 years ago
How Can A Divorce Lawyer Help You Get Through Divorce?
Tech5 years ago
When To Send Your Bulk Messages?
Travel11 years ago
Who Else Wants Also Nfl Hat
Tech2 years ago
5 Link Building Strategies You Can Apply For Local SEO