AIR – Home Automation At Its Best!
Who said old dogs can’t learn new tricks? With AIR Smart Home, which fits right into your existing scheme of things, your home gets instantly converted into a smart home. Yes instantly! With minimalistic efforts and great engineering, the control of your entire home is brought to your fingertips. An innovative product from the innovative team of Leaf Technologies sets the standard for the future home automation. AIR puts a heart in your home!
It’s an All Rounder
From efficiency to complete control to burglar alert, it has it all!
- Control over the appliances – You just need to command and it will be done. It lets you control all the appliances right from where you are and just from a simple app.
- Line up your tasks – You can line up regular tasks and AIR will perform it on time. So by the time you are back from a cold weather outside, it’ll have your house warmed up for you.
- Becomes a part of your life – AIR learns your habits and routines and behaves accordingly. It understands your schedule and keeps everything ready for you. It learns as it lives with you and become a part of you bringing your home closer to you.
- Intruder alert – AIR alerts you immediately on intrusion alarm by unknown entities. Thus breaking and entering and unauthorized entry will be the thing of the past.
- Child safety measures – Children often play around and unknowingly may touch switchboards or appliances which are dangerous. AIR lets you lock down such appliances and also the switchboards and make it safe for children to play around.
- Energy efficient and voltage spike protector – With unreliable voltage spikes and dims, AIR protects your gadgets and your home from such fluctuations. It itself uses least amount of power and also makes other appliances energy efficient. It switches off unused appliances, lights, fans, etc. and also prepares a energy consumption report weekly and monthly. It helps track energy usage of each gadget as well as overall power consumption. It helps manage ones power usage efficiently and wisely.
Parts of AIR
Despite its long list of uses and advantages, it has a very simple design and working. It comprises of following parts –
- The main pentagonal AIR unit – It goes right up on your wall and is the central processing unit of this product. It hosts a range of sensors, wireless communication unit, etc. It coordinates all the tasks and has control over everything connected to it.
- Small switchboard modules – These are limbs of the product. The main unit does all the tasks through switching modules. They are fitted behind your existing switchboards.
- A smartphone app – This literally lets us control our home from anywhere in the world. It’s available on iOS as well as Android. The app connects to the main unit through the internet.
All these components make one homogenous device that pumps life in your home.
What you get to see is just the end result i.e. your task completed. AIR works smoothly and is hardly noticeable while it’s working. It works in four simple steps.
- Set a task in your smartphone app.
- The app gives this message to the main AIR unit through the Leaf Cloud Network (The cloud and the main unit are linked through a router in your house).
- The main unit tells the switching modules to act.
- The modules act and perform the task.
And all this is through wireless communication. So there is no tangle of wires around the house.
Setting it up
Just take a quick lunch and by the time you finish your lunch in 30 minutes, AIR is installed and ready to use. It seems like within a snap of your finger your entire house is automated. Just like magic. No rewiring is needed. No reconstruction or breaking open the plaster of walls and switchboards is needed. Also one of the best features is that all the appliances are compatible with AIR. Even if you change homes, for two years the team handles the reinstallation for free. Wherever you go, you can take AIR with you.
AIR is an example of how easy, carefree and safe our lives can be made with technology. It is said that it is difficult for machines to learn as humans do. AIR makes it seem so simple! It is extremely difficult to get all features right and that too so many of them in just one product. But AIR gets it bang on target! An innovative piece like AIR will be the one to set the tone for the future.
In a Car Accident? Here’s How to Find a Great Lawyer
If you’ve recently been in a car accident, you know that it can be an overwhelming experience. Not only do...
Considering Therapy? Here’s a Few Common Therapy Techniques Explained
If you’re considering therapy as a means to improve your mental health, you may be curious about the type of...
Top 5 Home Repairs You Should Never DIY
DIY home repairs are all the rage these days. But before you jump on the bandwagon, there are some things...
The Power of CBD Oil for Relaxation: How to Use it for Sleep and Stress Relief
If you’re struggling to get a good night’s sleep or feeling stressed, try CBD oil. CBD oil has a moment...
Benefits of Getting your Mobile Phone Repair
Mobile phone repair is a task that needs high skills and experience. That is why we always recommend users trust...
Great Ways To Clean To Get Your Security Deposit Back In Full
Moving is almost always stressful as there are tons of things to plan and do. Getting your security deposit back...
DIY Garage Door Repair: Tips and Tricks for Fixing Common Problems and Maintaining Your System
If your garage door needs to be fixed, wait to call a repairer. Many common problems can be fixed quickly...
7 Tips to Choosing the Right University for You
Are you considering continuing your education at university? If so, it can be overwhelming to decide which school is right...
3 Ways Loans from Credit Unions Are Different From Major Banks
If you’re in the loan market, you may wonder if a credit union is the right choice. Here are three...
The World of Coffee: Exploring the Aromas, Flavors, and Benefits of the World’s Most Popular Beverage
Coffee is one of the world’s most popular beverages, enjoyed by people of all ages and backgrounds. It’s also one...
New Driver? 5 Things to Consider When Looking for Driving School
When it comes to choosing a driving school, there are many factors to consider. Not all driving schools are created...
Landscape Irrigation Systems: The Basics
If you’re a homeowner, you know that keeping your lawn and landscaping looking nice can be a lot of work....
5 Things to Look for in Luxury Hotels
When it comes to luxury hotels, there is a lot to look out for. Here are five key things that...
Is There a Difference Between Commercial and Residential Concrete?
If you’re a contractor, you know that concrete is a versatile construction material. But did you know that there are...
5 Tips to Find the Right Litigation Firm
When it comes to selecting the right litigation firm for your legal needs, choosing wisely is of utmost importance. It’s...
Tech8 years ago
Creating An e-Commerce Website
Tech8 years ago
Design Template Guidelines For Mobile Apps
Business3 years ago
What Is AdsSupply? A Comprehensive Review
Business7 years ago
The Key Types Of Brochure Printing Services
Law2 years ago
How Can A Divorce Lawyer Help You Get Through Divorce?
Tech5 years ago
When To Send Your Bulk Messages?
Travel11 years ago
Who Else Wants Also Nfl Hat
Tech2 years ago
5 Link Building Strategies You Can Apply For Local SEO