Ahmedabad – A Visit To The City During The Time Of Festivals
Ahmedabad, one of the fastest growing cities in India, is a major city from the state of Gujarat. Growing leaps and bounds in every sector, the transition this city went into within the short span of time is a sight that baffles people to this day. The city which was once a conservative historical place has grown up to become a city of importance representing Gujarat at par with the finest cities with all modern amenities.
Ahmedabad is also home to some of the best educational institutions in India and some competing to be one of the best in the whole Asia Pacific regions. Ahmedabad sees a huge number of visitors during the admissions for this institutions open and is seen seeking accommodation in the budget friendly and luxurious 5 star and 3 star hotels in Ahmedabad which provide them with all the service they may require during the stay at their hotel.
Ahmedabad celebrates many festivals in a year and if you happen to visit during the time of these festivals mentioned below, it will take your experience of the city up by a notch.
- Diwali – The big one. This festival of Lord Rama is the most celebrated festival in Ahmedabad. The whole city is lit up and by night, the skyline is bright with fireworks. People exchange sweets and greetings with family members, colleagues and friends during this time of the year.
- Holi – After the festival of lights come the festival of colours. During this festival you will see people dressed in white and smearing powdered colour on one another. This festival is nothing but pure fun and people, regardless of age gather in groups and has fun on this day.
- Eid-Ul-Fitr – Also known as Ramadan Eid, this is celebrated on the first day of Shaw’waal at the end of the fasting day of Ramadan. Eid-Ul-Fitr is a joyous celebration for the Muslims all over and it is like a thanksgiving day. Huge feasts are held in every Muslim community and it is a day everyone exchanges pleasantries.
- Makar Sankranti – The festival of kites held on 14th January is a festival that marks the end of winter. On this day, everybody i the city starts the day by flying a kite and at night attach lamps to their kites and fly it making the skyline of the whole city beautiful with dotted lights.
- Navratri – This festival of nine nights is devoted to Goddess Shakti. The festival goes on for nine nights where each night begins with a ceremony called “Aarti” and is followed by “Garba” until midnight. During these nine nights the city is decorated and presents a beautiful view to the city.
- Raksha Bandhan – It a beautiful festival celebrated between a brother and a sister. The sister ties a “rakhi” on the brother’s hand to forever save them from all the problems they might face in the future. The brother in return usually gifts something to the sister.
Ahmedabad has good connectivity with every mode of transport available. It has one of the busiest railway stations in India and also an international airport. People who fly in from out of India often arrive at Bangalore or Delhi first and then take a domestic Delhi or Bangalore to Ahmedabad Flight.
In a Car Accident? Here’s How to Find a Great Lawyer
If you’ve recently been in a car accident, you know that it can be an overwhelming experience. Not only do...
Considering Therapy? Here’s a Few Common Therapy Techniques Explained
If you’re considering therapy as a means to improve your mental health, you may be curious about the type of...
Top 5 Home Repairs You Should Never DIY
DIY home repairs are all the rage these days. But before you jump on the bandwagon, there are some things...
The Power of CBD Oil for Relaxation: How to Use it for Sleep and Stress Relief
If you’re struggling to get a good night’s sleep or feeling stressed, try CBD oil. CBD oil has a moment...
Benefits of Getting your Mobile Phone Repair
Mobile phone repair is a task that needs high skills and experience. That is why we always recommend users trust...
Great Ways To Clean To Get Your Security Deposit Back In Full
Moving is almost always stressful as there are tons of things to plan and do. Getting your security deposit back...
DIY Garage Door Repair: Tips and Tricks for Fixing Common Problems and Maintaining Your System
If your garage door needs to be fixed, wait to call a repairer. Many common problems can be fixed quickly...
7 Tips to Choosing the Right University for You
Are you considering continuing your education at university? If so, it can be overwhelming to decide which school is right...
3 Ways Loans from Credit Unions Are Different From Major Banks
If you’re in the loan market, you may wonder if a credit union is the right choice. Here are three...
The World of Coffee: Exploring the Aromas, Flavors, and Benefits of the World’s Most Popular Beverage
Coffee is one of the world’s most popular beverages, enjoyed by people of all ages and backgrounds. It’s also one...
New Driver? 5 Things to Consider When Looking for Driving School
When it comes to choosing a driving school, there are many factors to consider. Not all driving schools are created...
Landscape Irrigation Systems: The Basics
If you’re a homeowner, you know that keeping your lawn and landscaping looking nice can be a lot of work....
5 Things to Look for in Luxury Hotels
When it comes to luxury hotels, there is a lot to look out for. Here are five key things that...
Is There a Difference Between Commercial and Residential Concrete?
If you’re a contractor, you know that concrete is a versatile construction material. But did you know that there are...
5 Tips to Find the Right Litigation Firm
When it comes to selecting the right litigation firm for your legal needs, choosing wisely is of utmost importance. It’s...
Tech8 years ago
Creating An e-Commerce Website
Tech8 years ago
Design Template Guidelines For Mobile Apps
Business3 years ago
What Is AdsSupply? A Comprehensive Review
Business7 years ago
The Key Types Of Brochure Printing Services
Law2 years ago
How Can A Divorce Lawyer Help You Get Through Divorce?
Tech5 years ago
When To Send Your Bulk Messages?
Travel11 years ago
Who Else Wants Also Nfl Hat
Tech2 years ago
5 Link Building Strategies You Can Apply For Local SEO