When the word Norway comes on mind the first thing we picture is the Aurora lights, large chunk of glaciers, and expensive accommodation. It is somewhat true that the Kingdom of Norway has a higher cost of living than its neighboring countries, thus providing excellent public service to its 4,200,000 inhabitants. There are many things to do once in Norway especially numerous free activities such as hiking and skiing at the Jotunheimen National Park, explore the famous Fjord in Alesund, witness the magical Northern Lights in Tromso the largest city in Norway, and get a laid-back feel in Oslo for a day or two wandering from one museum to another and top your day going to live bars the most populated city of the country.
Tips on what to bring in Norway
If visiting Norway for a business trip or backpacking alone, here’s an important reminder on what to prepare before heading to Norway.
- Clothing and Luggage- Keep yourself warm by bringing layered wardrobes with you. Pack a comfortable walking shoes as well or a pair of hiking boots. If you can’t really travel light and excess luggage would cost you more than our air fare, the smart way to send your parcel to Norway is thru Courierpoint. It is a shipping company that serves international clients which offer competitive rates and prompt when it comes to your request.
- Download a translator app if you can’t buy a Norwegian dictionary with you, at least.
- Budget- Be sure to have extra-money with you for everything in the Kingdom of Norway is expensive- food and accommodation but the attractions and must-see’s are free or definitely cheap.
Do’s and Don’ts when in Norway
- Do know a little of their language; greet your new friend a simple “hei” for hello. Learn to say “Takk” for a thank you, “Ja” for a yes and “Jo” for a no.
- Do understand that if a Norwegian repeats your last word such as please, back to you, welcome, and thank you; they are only trying to confirm what you are asking or it is their way of getting your attention.
- Travel light- it will make you think less and away from stress of losing anything. Yet, if spending the Norway getaway with the whole family and if you are staying in a really nice hotel’ you can pack as much as you can. Feel free to use courier services to send your parcel to Norway.
- Do keep calm and leave any negative vibes behind. This is the most commonly shared virtue in Norway.
- Unlike other European countries that bring children in meetings, Norwegians don’t especially in cafes at night for it is considered to be a child abuse.
- Do not say the word please or sorry too much. Norwegians are always paying their attention to someone who is talking.
Over all, despite the large budget that you need to shell out for the accommodation and food and transportation, visiting Norway is a life changer! And the memories that you will bring home is priceless.
Should You Buy Real Estate At The End Of 2020
Experts analyzed the prospects and possible scenarios for the development of events. Residents of the US are warned about the...
How To Be A Confident Person
Attractive, confident, funny, charismatic. These are some characteristics that define an alpha individual. While we all know what the goal...
Why Do Cats Get Diarrhea?
If you’re a pet owner, then you’ll know that one of the most common problems you need to deal with...
Common Reasons For Visiting An Orthopaedic Surgeon
Have you suffered regular knee or back pain? Do you feel tired or stiff for a long time after resting...
Best Wholesale Beauty Product Suppliers In 2020
Beauty products include a range of goods that are used to care and enhance the appearance of your face, hair,...
Big Things A Digital Marketing Business Conducts
The customary word “ad” is defined as a communication procedure between the group of onlookers and the imminent business moving...
International Shipping In A Global Pandemic
The Covid-19 pandemic completely turned the world on its head, in more ways than one. Beyond the devastating medical challenges,...
8 Ways To Reduce Stoke Risk
Stroke is the fifth leading cause of death in the United States. To help you understand how severe and common...
Top Whey Protein Recipes To Lose Your Body Fat
Losing weight and keeping the kilos off is not an easy thing to do. Everything from what you consume to...
5 Amazing SEO Tools to Spy On Your Competitor’s Website
So, you’re running an online business, and you surely want your business to get the best results. But, there are...
Keep .eu Domain After Brexit
Domains are becoming as essential as someone’s own home in the world of internet. Internet users are always looking for...
How To Use Apple Cider Vinegar With Mother To Maximize The Health Benefits
Apple cider vinegar is used in many different household chores like floor washing, cleaning, doing dishes, vegetables and fruits washing,...
8 Tips from Dermatologists For Gorgeous Skin
We all wish of a flawless and glowing skin, but it’s not always easy to figure out the skin care...
Uterine Fibroids: What Are Its Causes, Symptoms, and Treatments?
Uterine Fibroids are non-cancerous tumors that develops in a woman’s uterus. They are also called leiomyomas or myomas and appear...
Electric Stove or Gas Stove? Which One is Better?
While remodeling your kitchen to include some kitchen essentials or buying a whole new house, you might be comparing electric...
- Tech5 years ago
Creating An e-Commerce Website
- Tech5 years ago
Design Template Guidelines For Mobile Apps
- Business5 years ago
The Key Types Of Brochure Printing Services
- Travel8 years ago
Who Else Wants Also Nfl Hat
- General5 years ago
Kobe Bryant With His Unique Nba Jerseys
- Tech5 years ago
Climb Google Using These Checklists
- Tech6 years ago
Why Small Businesses Can't Ignore Mobile Technology
- Health7 years ago
Health Supplements For Sports Activities Nutrition