When the word Norway comes on mind the first thing we picture is the Aurora lights, large chunk of glaciers, and expensive accommodation. It is somewhat true that the Kingdom of Norway has a higher cost of living than its neighboring countries, thus providing excellent public service to its 4,200,000 inhabitants. There are many things to do once in Norway especially numerous free activities such as hiking and skiing at the Jotunheimen National Park, explore the famous Fjord in Alesund, witness the magical Northern Lights in Tromso the largest city in Norway, and get a laid-back feel in Oslo for a day or two wandering from one museum to another and top your day going to live bars the most populated city of the country.
Tips on what to bring in Norway
If visiting Norway for a business trip or backpacking alone, here’s an important reminder on what to prepare before heading to Norway.
- Clothing and Luggage- Keep yourself warm by bringing layered wardrobes with you. Pack a comfortable walking shoes as well or a pair of hiking boots. If you can’t really travel light and excess luggage would cost you more than our air fare, the smart way to send your parcel to Norway is thru Courierpoint. It is a shipping company that serves international clients which offer competitive rates and prompt when it comes to your request.
- Download a translator app if you can’t buy a Norwegian dictionary with you, at least.
- Budget- Be sure to have extra-money with you for everything in the Kingdom of Norway is expensive- food and accommodation but the attractions and must-see’s are free or definitely cheap.
Do’s and Don’ts when in Norway
- Do know a little of their language; greet your new friend a simple “hei” for hello. Learn to say “Takk” for a thank you, “Ja” for a yes and “Jo” for a no.
- Do understand that if a Norwegian repeats your last word such as please, back to you, welcome, and thank you; they are only trying to confirm what you are asking or it is their way of getting your attention.
- Travel light- it will make you think less and away from stress of losing anything. Yet, if spending the Norway getaway with the whole family and if you are staying in a really nice hotel’ you can pack as much as you can. Feel free to use courier services to send your parcel to Norway.
- Do keep calm and leave any negative vibes behind. This is the most commonly shared virtue in Norway.
- Unlike other European countries that bring children in meetings, Norwegians don’t especially in cafes at night for it is considered to be a child abuse.
- Do not say the word please or sorry too much. Norwegians are always paying their attention to someone who is talking.
Over all, despite the large budget that you need to shell out for the accommodation and food and transportation, visiting Norway is a life changer! And the memories that you will bring home is priceless.
3D Rendering Terminology: Guide For Architects to Communicate With CG Artists
When chipping away at a building representation project, a modeler and a 3D delivering worker for hire need to see...
Learn and Become A Professional DevOps Engineer!
Have you been having a tough time deciding what you want to do when you grow up? Once your school...
Debunking The Common Myths About Cosmetic Surgery
Just a few years back, plastic surgery was thought to be some kind of sorcery or something that existed in...
How to Choose The Right Type Of Flooring For Your New Home
Building a house from scratch can be a tedious and stressful process even though you know you are doing something...
3 Ways To Style An Oversized White Shirt This Summer
If there is one staple item you need ready for your summer wardrobe, it’s an oversized white shirt. They are...
5 Tips For Picking The Perfect Wedding Ring
Your big day is coming up for your wedding day and you set the standards too high with your engagement...
What’s That Thing Called? All You Need to Know About Your Car’s Lift Struts
Imagine you’re out for grocery shopping or a weekend outing with family, and you need to load your shopping or...
10 Places to Explore In Ahmedabad Gujarat India
In the state of Gujarat Ahmedabad or Ahmedabad is a significant region and one of the very prominent city areas...
Men’s Top Fashion Trends To Be Following Spring/Summer 2021
With us all being in lockdown on and off for a year, people are starting to get excited for the...
Find Blog Post Ideas Using Google Keyword Planner
Being a successful blogger means that you have to create captivating and original content that will be helpful to your...
Best Vegan Egg Alternatives For Baking
In recent years there has been a dramatic increase in veganism due to its numerous health benefits. People are much...
7 Smart Storage Solutions For A Small Bathroom
A small bathroom can be such a nuisance. You never have the space you need and everything seems to be...
What Are The Better Ways Of Building Data Lakes? : The Right Way Is Critical
The pattern is the main period that each enterprise needs to be conscious of if they need to generate greater...
Everything You Need to Think About Before The Road Trip
Road trips are perhaps the most flexible vacation format: they can be as long or fast, intense or relaxed, planned...
Justice Law In Rural Area: Keep Community Feels Secure
In order to strive and keep on progressing forward, the judiciary system plays an important role in instituting trust within...
- Tech6 years ago
Creating An e-Commerce Website
- Tech6 years ago
Design Template Guidelines For Mobile Apps
- Business5 years ago
The Key Types Of Brochure Printing Services
- Travel9 years ago
Who Else Wants Also Nfl Hat
- General6 years ago
Kobe Bryant With His Unique Nba Jerseys
- Tech7 years ago
Why Small Businesses Can't Ignore Mobile Technology
- Tech6 years ago
Climb Google Using These Checklists
- Health7 years ago
Health Supplements For Sports Activities Nutrition