When the word Norway comes on mind the first thing we picture is the Aurora lights, large chunk of glaciers, and expensive accommodation. It is somewhat true that the Kingdom of Norway has a higher cost of living than its neighboring countries, thus providing excellent public service to its 4,200,000 inhabitants. There are many things to do once in Norway especially numerous free activities such as hiking and skiing at the Jotunheimen National Park, explore the famous Fjord in Alesund, witness the magical Northern Lights in Tromso the largest city in Norway, and get a laid-back feel in Oslo for a day or two wandering from one museum to another and top your day going to live bars the most populated city of the country.
Tips on what to bring in Norway
If visiting Norway for a business trip or backpacking alone, here’s an important reminder on what to prepare before heading to Norway.
- Clothing and Luggage- Keep yourself warm by bringing layered wardrobes with you. Pack a comfortable walking shoes as well or a pair of hiking boots. If you can’t really travel light and excess luggage would cost you more than our air fare, the smart way to send your parcel to Norway is thru Courierpoint. It is a shipping company that serves international clients which offer competitive rates and prompt when it comes to your request.
- Download a translator app if you can’t buy a Norwegian dictionary with you, at least.
- Budget- Be sure to have extra-money with you for everything in the Kingdom of Norway is expensive- food and accommodation but the attractions and must-see’s are free or definitely cheap.
Do’s and Don’ts when in Norway
- Do know a little of their language; greet your new friend a simple “hei” for hello. Learn to say “Takk” for a thank you, “Ja” for a yes and “Jo” for a no.
- Do understand that if a Norwegian repeats your last word such as please, back to you, welcome, and thank you; they are only trying to confirm what you are asking or it is their way of getting your attention.
- Travel light- it will make you think less and away from stress of losing anything. Yet, if spending the Norway getaway with the whole family and if you are staying in a really nice hotel’ you can pack as much as you can. Feel free to use courier services to send your parcel to Norway.
- Do keep calm and leave any negative vibes behind. This is the most commonly shared virtue in Norway.
- Unlike other European countries that bring children in meetings, Norwegians don’t especially in cafes at night for it is considered to be a child abuse.
- Do not say the word please or sorry too much. Norwegians are always paying their attention to someone who is talking.
Over all, despite the large budget that you need to shell out for the accommodation and food and transportation, visiting Norway is a life changer! And the memories that you will bring home is priceless.
Can You Use Residential Property for Commercial Use
Having extra income, constantly flowing in can make all the difference in the current economy. Getting creative with how you...
Running a Business? How to Minimize Supply Chain Issues
Supply chain issues have always been an issue for businesses but over the last few years, the effect and widespread...
How to Increase Your House Value Before Selling
Increasing home value is the first step to making your place more attractive for future buyers. Whether you are trying...
Why Calorie Control Is Still The Best Way To Diet
There are a great deal of different options when it comes to dieting, every day there seems to be a...
The Benefits Of Trade Credit Insurance For Your Business
Trade credit insurance provides cover for businesses who trade on a credit basis. If the people who owe money for...
5 Charming Restaurant Decor Ideas In 2022
Making your restaurant memorable and stand out is a feat worthy of praise. The sheer pressure of wanting to succeed...
Bank Won’t Fund Your Business? 4 Loan Alternatives To Get You Started
Businesses typically require some sort of collateral or proof of concept before funding their business venture. However, it is possible...
Planning A Stag Do
If you’re a Best Man then you’re in a unique position of responsibility, and before the day itself when you’ll...
What Triggers Eczema | Tips to Reduce Eczema Flare-Ups
Eczema is a skin condition that can induce redness, itchiness, and skin inflammation. Its root cause is not fully understood,...
Women’s Fashion Trends To Expect In 2022
A new year means new fashion trends. We cannot wait for what is in store in 2022. It seems that...
Home Makeover Trends: Insights from The Pros
Are you considering a home makeover but don’t know where to start? You’re in luck! In this article, we will...
Interior Design Trends 2022
We all spend time pining over other people’s interior’s on Pinterest or Instagram, but with these trends, it’s easy to...
Top Commonly Overlooked Car Maintenance and Repairs
Maintaining a car is a huge responsibility. There’s a lot that goes into that given how complicated a machine it...
What Is The Difference Between Strata and Property Manager
Real estate is a diverse market, and as such, it can be hard to determine the differences between various types...
Sleek Home Upgrades That Will Luxe Up Your Life
Sometimes we need a vast endeavor to make our home look extravagant and cheek but very often you can implement...
Tech7 years ago
Creating An e-Commerce Website
Tech7 years ago
Design Template Guidelines For Mobile Apps
Business6 years ago
The Key Types Of Brochure Printing Services
Business2 years ago
What Is AdsSupply? A Comprehensive Review
Travel10 years ago
Who Else Wants Also Nfl Hat
General7 years ago
Kobe Bryant With His Unique Nba Jerseys
Tech8 years ago
Why Small Businesses Can't Ignore Mobile Technology
Tech7 years ago
Climb Google Using These Checklists