Are you planning to take the luxury tour in Palace on Wheels? Your journey in Palace on Wheels is nothing like what you had experienced before.
The same goes with your packing too. Starting from currency to extra pair of clothing; there are a lot of things that you need to learn about packing for your Palace on Wheels journey.
- Starting from your passport to ticket copy, always have the originals, a set of photocopy and if possible, have a picture of all your documents in your mail/phone. This will help you to get hold of your documents even in extreme conditions.
- When it comes to ticket, have a physical copy of your booking confirmation page and also an electronic copy in your phone. Your ticket might have to be presented every now and then. Thus, keep your tickets in a place where you can pull out easily when requested.
- India is a tropical land. The summers will be very hot, humid and dehydrating. The rainy season can bring showers of heavy rain making everything wet and incapable of easy drying. Winters will be mildly cold in the day and some places might experience almost zero degree at night. Thus, pack accordingly.
- From October to March, the temperature will be cold. Thin woolen clothes would be better option. If you are visiting in April or August, cotton clothing will be perfect.
- Always have some Indian currency with you. Your land’s currency might not be accepted in every part of the country. If you are using credit or debit cards, remember to carry enough amounts of cash. Cards might not be accepted in many places.
- If you have travel insurance, bring required documents with you.
- There is a self-paid laundry service in the train. If you are ready to spend a little money, you can pack light.
- There is a safe in the train. But, remember to avoid many valuables. Your belongings should be your responsibility.
- Learn about the vaccinations that you need to take before starting to India. If possible have certifications of all vaccinations with you; especially when you are travelling with a child. Moreover, always have medicines for fever, diarrhoea and common cold.
- Wet wipes is very essential when you leave for sightseeing. You cannot find sanitized restroom everywhere in India. The restrooms in the train will be perfectly maintained. This guarantee cannot be given for every restroom in the country.
- Have a few formal clothes and pack ample amount of casual dresses, comfortable shoes and required head gear. Decent dressing is recommended in India. You will be dinning in many five star hotels during your Rajasthan tour. Remember to pack some decent attire for such occasions.
- For wildlife sightseeing, natural color clothes, thick socks, long boots and hat are recommended.
It is always better to pack light. Make a list of all important things to carry. Check out each item after you pack them. Recheck your list and make sure you have packed everything important.
How To Find Low Competition Long Tail Keywords Using Free Tools
Keywords are the most fundamental and highest ROI activity when it comes to SEM and SEO. Having the right keywords,...
Top Tips For Healthy Family Meals On A Budget
A healthy diet is not very difficult to follow since there is a lot of information available on the Internet...
Tips For Your Morning Skincare Routine
Keeping your skin healthy can come down to numerous things. A healthy diet will be a good start in keeping...
How to Make SEO Work For You and Your Business
The world of search engine optimization has changed a lot, but certain fundamental principles like focusing on target keywords to...
How to Increase Your Vegetable Garden Yield This Year
If you are going thru the effort of planning, planting, caring, and growing your plants, you naturally want to get...
Why Families Benefit From A Family Dentist When Dealing With Oral Health Issues
Oral Health issues can be a source of conflict and stress in families, especially in families with young children. Not...
What Type Of SEO Is Effective?
Every business knows that it takes a huge amount of time and money to maintain a website. However, no one...
4 Reasons to Replace Your Car’s Engine With Performance Parts
Performance parts are the best kind of upgrades you can make to a car. Performance cars have a higher price...
Maximum Power: Update Your Old House For Modern Electrical Needs
An outdated electrical system can wreak havoc on your energy bills and greatly increase your risk of structural damage. If...
Key Techniques To Learn On A First Aid Course
Introduction First aid training is an incredible qualification that can enable one to offer life saving assistance in an emergency....
Best Tips For Managing Your Building and Construction Projects
Building and construction projects consist of many tasks, from job-site duties to office paperwork. Juggling it all can oftentimes be...
How To Choose The Best Locksmith For The Job
The existence of a locksmith is very crucial for society because they help out countless people on a daily basis....
5 Modern Conservatory Ideas To Create A Serene Escape
Having a serene and relaxing conservatory is the dream, especially in the summer months. Creating an extension of your home...
4 Different Types Of Lifting Equipment For A Construction Site
One of the biggest challenges on a construction site is the problem of lifting heavy materials and tools to a...
5 Tips That Can Help Your Business Flourish
Many, both small and big, businesses were affected by the outbreak of the novel coronavirus, no one was spared. Overnight,...
Tech6 years ago
Creating An e-Commerce Website
Tech6 years ago
Design Template Guidelines For Mobile Apps
Business6 years ago
The Key Types Of Brochure Printing Services
Travel9 years ago
Who Else Wants Also Nfl Hat
General6 years ago
Kobe Bryant With His Unique Nba Jerseys
Tech7 years ago
Why Small Businesses Can't Ignore Mobile Technology
Tech6 years ago
Climb Google Using These Checklists
Health7 years ago
Health Supplements For Sports Activities Nutrition