Are you planning to take the luxury tour in Palace on Wheels? Your journey in Palace on Wheels is nothing like what you had experienced before.
The same goes with your packing too. Starting from currency to extra pair of clothing; there are a lot of things that you need to learn about packing for your Palace on Wheels journey.
- Starting from your passport to ticket copy, always have the originals, a set of photocopy and if possible, have a picture of all your documents in your mail/phone. This will help you to get hold of your documents even in extreme conditions.
- When it comes to ticket, have a physical copy of your booking confirmation page and also an electronic copy in your phone. Your ticket might have to be presented every now and then. Thus, keep your tickets in a place where you can pull out easily when requested.
- India is a tropical land. The summers will be very hot, humid and dehydrating. The rainy season can bring showers of heavy rain making everything wet and incapable of easy drying. Winters will be mildly cold in the day and some places might experience almost zero degree at night. Thus, pack accordingly.
- From October to March, the temperature will be cold. Thin woolen clothes would be better option. If you are visiting in April or August, cotton clothing will be perfect.
- Always have some Indian currency with you. Your land’s currency might not be accepted in every part of the country. If you are using credit or debit cards, remember to carry enough amounts of cash. Cards might not be accepted in many places.
- If you have travel insurance, bring required documents with you.
- There is a self-paid laundry service in the train. If you are ready to spend a little money, you can pack light.
- There is a safe in the train. But, remember to avoid many valuables. Your belongings should be your responsibility.
- Learn about the vaccinations that you need to take before starting to India. If possible have certifications of all vaccinations with you; especially when you are travelling with a child. Moreover, always have medicines for fever, diarrhoea and common cold.
- Wet wipes is very essential when you leave for sightseeing. You cannot find sanitized restroom everywhere in India. The restrooms in the train will be perfectly maintained. This guarantee cannot be given for every restroom in the country.
- Have a few formal clothes and pack ample amount of casual dresses, comfortable shoes and required head gear. Decent dressing is recommended in India. You will be dinning in many five star hotels during your Rajasthan tour. Remember to pack some decent attire for such occasions.
- For wildlife sightseeing, natural color clothes, thick socks, long boots and hat are recommended.
It is always better to pack light. Make a list of all important things to carry. Check out each item after you pack them. Recheck your list and make sure you have packed everything important.
How to Organize Your Garage
Do you have so much stuff in your garage, your car is left out in the cold? Keep reading. Your...
Tips On Preventing Accidents In The Workplace and Keep Your Employees Safe
Preventing accidents in the workplace is both the moral and ethical responsibility of every employer. Knowing that there’s a safety...
4 Surprising Ways SaaS Can Be A Game Changer For Small Business
The World Wide Web will never run out of tips and strategies on how to grow your business. These days,...
Understanding SaaS, PaaS, IaaS Prior to Selecting One For Your Business
Summary: Cloud Computing is rising at a faster pace, and it’s crucially important for organizations to move to the Cloud...
5 Tips to Avoid Federal Tax Penalty For Taxpayers
When you are undergoing a tax issue, then it is vital to have knowledge of what are you up against...
Spy App For Android A Tool For Keeping Workplace
Dealing with routine matters has been a lot easier and stress-free thanks to modern technology. Want to order food, use...
How to Create A Backyard Zen Oasis
The lifestyle of the modern era usually depletes one’s energy by the time they get home from work. Whether or...
Mistakes You Need to Avoid When Preparing Your CV
Writing a CV can be hard. You have to somehow condense all your experience into 1 or 2 A4 pages....
Home Decor Trends For 2021: What You Can Expect
This year, the Covid pandemic has had a huge impact on many different industries and sectors and one which has...
5 Ways to Protect Your Teeth This Christmas
Christmas is just around the corner and the preparations are well underway for the festive day, even if it is...
How to Create A Referral Marketing Program In 6 Easy Steps
You may have heard of the benefits of a referral program. Besides helping you attract more traffic to your website,...
5 Important Web Design Considerations to Make For Better SEO
Ever since the birth of search engines, practices in optimising websites for better search rankings have changed considerably. Where it...
4 Reasons For Your Teeth Becoming Sensitive
Having sensitive teeth can be a common issue for many, but it can also be a sign that you have...
How To Keep Your Business Clean & Sanitised
If your business offers any kind of public-facing services, then you will likely be thinking a lot more about the...
The Impact Of Covid-19 on Commercial Property
The lives of people all over the world have been completely altered as a result of Covid-19, with businesses struggling...
- Tech6 years ago
Creating An e-Commerce Website
- Tech6 years ago
Design Template Guidelines For Mobile Apps
- Business5 years ago
The Key Types Of Brochure Printing Services
- Travel9 years ago
Who Else Wants Also Nfl Hat
- General6 years ago
Kobe Bryant With His Unique Nba Jerseys
- Tech7 years ago
Why Small Businesses Can't Ignore Mobile Technology
- Tech6 years ago
Climb Google Using These Checklists
- Health7 years ago
Health Supplements For Sports Activities Nutrition