Are you planning to take the luxury tour in Palace on Wheels? Your journey in Palace on Wheels is nothing like what you had experienced before.
The same goes with your packing too. Starting from currency to extra pair of clothing; there are a lot of things that you need to learn about packing for your Palace on Wheels journey.
- Starting from your passport to ticket copy, always have the originals, a set of photocopy and if possible, have a picture of all your documents in your mail/phone. This will help you to get hold of your documents even in extreme conditions.
- When it comes to ticket, have a physical copy of your booking confirmation page and also an electronic copy in your phone. Your ticket might have to be presented every now and then. Thus, keep your tickets in a place where you can pull out easily when requested.
- India is a tropical land. The summers will be very hot, humid and dehydrating. The rainy season can bring showers of heavy rain making everything wet and incapable of easy drying. Winters will be mildly cold in the day and some places might experience almost zero degree at night. Thus, pack accordingly.
- From October to March, the temperature will be cold. Thin woolen clothes would be better option. If you are visiting in April or August, cotton clothing will be perfect.
- Always have some Indian currency with you. Your land’s currency might not be accepted in every part of the country. If you are using credit or debit cards, remember to carry enough amounts of cash. Cards might not be accepted in many places.
- If you have travel insurance, bring required documents with you.
- There is a self-paid laundry service in the train. If you are ready to spend a little money, you can pack light.
- There is a safe in the train. But, remember to avoid many valuables. Your belongings should be your responsibility.
- Learn about the vaccinations that you need to take before starting to India. If possible have certifications of all vaccinations with you; especially when you are travelling with a child. Moreover, always have medicines for fever, diarrhoea and common cold.
- Wet wipes is very essential when you leave for sightseeing. You cannot find sanitized restroom everywhere in India. The restrooms in the train will be perfectly maintained. This guarantee cannot be given for every restroom in the country.
- Have a few formal clothes and pack ample amount of casual dresses, comfortable shoes and required head gear. Decent dressing is recommended in India. You will be dinning in many five star hotels during your Rajasthan tour. Remember to pack some decent attire for such occasions.
- For wildlife sightseeing, natural color clothes, thick socks, long boots and hat are recommended.
It is always better to pack light. Make a list of all important things to carry. Check out each item after you pack them. Recheck your list and make sure you have packed everything important.
Best Ways to Improve Your Career
Working on improving yourself is a continuous process. One that chisels you to perfection every time you do it. It...
New to Golfing? 4 Etiquette Tips You Need to Know
Golf is a sport that is governed by some very specific etiquette rules. If you are just taking up golf,...
How to Manage Scoliosis In Adult Period
We always start thinking about our health, and the importance of it, once something goes wrong. When that inevitably happens,...
Simple Ways To Stay Warm This Winter
You shouldn’t have to compromise on style for warmth, which is why we have put together this guide on how...
Staying On Schedule When Traveling With Family
There is a lot of planning that goes into traveling with your family, especially if you are trying to stick...
Do You Need A Lawyer When Filing For Divorce?
Since divorce is a relatively common legal proceeding, some couples opt for a DIY approach. They decide to download the...
Unique First Home Gifts For Your Loved Ones
If one of your loved ones is moving into their first home, we have the perfect gifts for you. Each...
Should Your Business Offer International Shipping?
In today’s world, many businesses have the opportunity to reach a global audience and find new ways to grow. But,...
Why Isn’t Your Company Website Seeing Traffic?
Are you hooked? Do you check your website’s Google Analytics frequently, only to be disappointed every time you see it? ...
Resources and Assistance For The Parents Of Children With Autism
Raising a child with autism can be a challenge. For most neurotypical people (i.e., those who do not have autism),...
How to Improve Your Company Parking Lot Safety For Your Employees
When your workers park in the corporate lot, you want them to feel comfortable and protected. Your staff shouldn’t have...
Legacy Application Modernization – The Enterprise Perspective
The global application modernization services market size is expected to grow from USD 11.4 billion in 2020 to USD 24.8...
What You Need to Know Before Sending Important Packages
Many of us have at least once in our life faced the task of sending something to another city or...
4 Most Efficient Drainage Systems For Flat Roofs
The matter of drainage is the essential function of your roof. In fact, the very shape of a roof (a...
Google Algorithm Updates to Expect by The End Of 2021
Google’s algorithm updates tend to come with a lot of uncertainty and questions, and getting ahead of them is the...
Tech7 years ago
Creating An e-Commerce Website
Tech7 years ago
Design Template Guidelines For Mobile Apps
Business6 years ago
The Key Types Of Brochure Printing Services
Travel9 years ago
Who Else Wants Also Nfl Hat
General7 years ago
Kobe Bryant With His Unique Nba Jerseys
Tech8 years ago
Why Small Businesses Can't Ignore Mobile Technology
Tech7 years ago
Climb Google Using These Checklists
Health8 years ago
Health Supplements For Sports Activities Nutrition