If you want a valid driving license, you need to give driving theory test. Before attempting the test, you need to know everything it. You can get information about the test from nearby theory and practical center or from your driving instructor. Make sure that you take proper guidance from your instructor about the theory test. You should be aware of all the rules and regulations.
There are various ways to apply for driving license certificate such as applying online, through postal service or booking through a phone. You can log on to the website and browse booking my theory test. Online application is the fast and the easiest way to book your test slot. You don’t have to go to the test centre, just click and that’s it.
Things To Know
- Booking and It’s Cost – The theory test fee for car learning in UK is 23 Pounds. If you have Safe Road User Award then the cost reduces to 18 pounds. If you don’t qualify the test, then you can rebook it again. If you want to change the test dates, then you should give notice before three days from the booking date.
- Theory Test Centre – You are allowed to give the theory test only in the nearby test centre in UK. For guidance, you can take practice tests on the website of GOV.UK. You will have to answer fifty questions in fifty seven minutes. You must reach the centre before 15 minutes to relax yourself and to become familiar with the system.
- Hazard Perception – All theory tests include hazard perception test and multiple option questions. You need to qualify both tests to pass overall driving test. To qualify hazard perception test, you need to score 44 out of 75 points. To undertake the hazard perception test, you will be given fourteen daily scenario video clips. These clips will have hazard and you have to spot them correctly. As soon as you spot the hazard, you are suggested to click on it. The faster you respond, the chances of getting high scores also is increased.
- Reference For Tests – Questions vary from one test to the other. You can take references from three tests.
- The Highway Code, published by transport department
- Know Your Traffic Signs, published by the Department for Transport
- The Official DVS guide to Driving, by the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency
Theory Test Pro is most suitable solution to check out the questions being asked in the theory test.
- After Theory Test – When you will qualify the theory test, then you will receive a certificate that will have your pass certificate number. This pass certificate number is very important and it is required when you book driving test. This pass certificate number is valid for two years and if you do not pass the driving test within this period of time you will have to go through the driving test again.
To wrap it up , it is suggested that you should read out the instructions carefully and pass your test with high score.
Best Places To Visit In The North Of England
If you live in England, you will know there are many different places to visit for the weekend. There are...
Green Home Improvement Ideas
In a world where environmental concerns are growing, the concept of “green” has gone beyond a trendy catchphrase and is...
How to Host an Unforgettable House-Warming!
The time has finally come. You have moved into your dream pad, and are officially adulting in your very own...
A Guide to Parking Lot Striping
The journey to a well-striped parking lot begins with the right paint. In this brief guide, we’ll unravel the mystery...
Business Tips For Protecting Your Finances During A Recession
In 2023, taking the necessary steps to protect your finances for your business is now more important than ever. The...
Tips For Cleaning Your Trainers
If you’re into your trainers and streetwear, you’re likely to be very conscious of keeping them looking their best! So,...
Branding Trends For Start-Ups in 2023
Branding is incredibly important as it impacts how your business reaches and connects with its target market. If you’re branding...
Avoiding the Wrong Kind of Growth
Growth is vital for any business – some models, like tech start-ups, are built around periods of dramatic, explosive growth...
How To Become A Property Developer
There are several reasons why an individual will want to become a property developer. One of the main reasons for...
What Is The Difference Between Cyber Attacks and Cyber Threats?
If you own a business that uses the cloud to manage workloads, you have probably heard of the terms cyberattack...
3 Types of Marketing Every Small Construction Business Should Do
Construction is a very saturated sector, whether you’re a large or small construction company, so marketing should be at the...
How Relevant Life Insurance Plans Can Future-Proof Your Business
Last year, UK inflation reached the highest level that it had been for decades. The markets became unsteady and nervous...
In a Car Accident? Here’s How to Find a Great Lawyer
If you’ve recently been in a car accident, you know that it can be an overwhelming experience. Not only do...
Considering Therapy? Here’s a Few Common Therapy Techniques Explained
If you’re considering therapy as a means to improve your mental health, you may be curious about the type of...
Top 5 Home Repairs You Should Never DIY
DIY home repairs are all the rage these days. But before you jump on the bandwagon, there are some things...
Tech9 years ago
Creating An e-Commerce Website
Tech9 years ago
Design Template Guidelines For Mobile Apps
Business4 years ago
What Is AdsSupply? A Comprehensive Review
Business8 years ago
The Key Types Of Brochure Printing Services
Law3 years ago
How Can A Divorce Lawyer Help You Get Through Divorce?
Tech6 years ago
When To Send Your Bulk Messages?
Tech3 years ago
5 Link Building Strategies You Can Apply For Local SEO
Travel11 years ago
Who Else Wants Also Nfl Hat