A chemical peel is a non-surgical cosmetic procedure that resurfaces the skin to give it a refreshed, soft and smooth appearance. It works by using chemicals to remove any dead skin cells, which encourages new cells to grow. The procedure has become increasingly popular in the last few years, so let’s have a look at some of the pro’s and con’s to help you decide whether this is the right treatment for you.
- Fast Procedure – chemical peels only last between 30 and 90 minutes, with recovery only taking between two and three weeks. Compared to surgical procedures, the time it takes to see healed results is far less.
- Improve Skin Appearance – this procedure can help to improve the tone and texture of the skin as it has the ability to stimulate cell growth, reduce discoloration and reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
- Different Options – there are plenty of different options when it comes to a chemical peel. Your doctor will carefully consider the best options for you individually and consequently choose the appropriate chemicals for your skin type. The best doctors provide a personalised service to get the best results.
- Unpleasant Peeling – after your treatment, your skin will begin to peel and this can last for around 5 days. It’s really important not to peel off the skin before it comes off itself as this can result in dry or raw skin that could cause permanent damage. Having skin hanging from your face can be uncomfortable, so prepare for this before the treatment.
- Cost – depending on the type of peel you have, prices start at around a few hundred pounds and can go all the way up to around £5000. This is something you’d need to discuss with your doctor in order to get an accurate price, but a substantial financial investment is usually required.
- Side Effects – as with every cosmetic procedure, there are risks. If the treatment is not carried out by a professional, the potential for scarring, irritation, swelling and changes in pigmentation is increased dramatically. Sometimes things don’t go quite to plan regardless of where you go, but spending more money to get the treatment done properly is your best option.
Chemical peels are a great alternative to surgical skin treatments, but like any procedure, it comes with risk. If you are in need of more information, contact a professional in plastic surgery Manchester-based in order to access the best advice and treatment options for you.
How to Combine Traditional and Modern Furniture With Style
Are you in love with both traditional and modern furniture styles? Do you feel like you can’t decide between those...
How to Organize Your Garage
Do you have so much stuff in your garage, your car is left out in the cold? Keep reading. Your...
Tips On Preventing Accidents In The Workplace and Keep Your Employees Safe
Preventing accidents in the workplace is both the moral and ethical responsibility of every employer. Knowing that there’s a safety...
4 Surprising Ways SaaS Can Be A Game Changer For Small Business
The World Wide Web will never run out of tips and strategies on how to grow your business. These days,...
Understanding SaaS, PaaS, IaaS Prior to Selecting One For Your Business
Summary: Cloud Computing is rising at a faster pace, and it’s crucially important for organizations to move to the Cloud...
5 Tips to Avoid Federal Tax Penalty For Taxpayers
When you are undergoing a tax issue, then it is vital to have knowledge of what are you up against...
Spy App For Android A Tool For Keeping Workplace
Dealing with routine matters has been a lot easier and stress-free thanks to modern technology. Want to order food, use...
How to Create A Backyard Zen Oasis
The lifestyle of the modern era usually depletes one’s energy by the time they get home from work. Whether or...
Mistakes You Need to Avoid When Preparing Your CV
Writing a CV can be hard. You have to somehow condense all your experience into 1 or 2 A4 pages....
Home Decor Trends For 2021: What You Can Expect
This year, the Covid pandemic has had a huge impact on many different industries and sectors and one which has...
5 Ways to Protect Your Teeth This Christmas
Christmas is just around the corner and the preparations are well underway for the festive day, even if it is...
How to Create A Referral Marketing Program In 6 Easy Steps
You may have heard of the benefits of a referral program. Besides helping you attract more traffic to your website,...
5 Important Web Design Considerations to Make For Better SEO
Ever since the birth of search engines, practices in optimising websites for better search rankings have changed considerably. Where it...
4 Reasons For Your Teeth Becoming Sensitive
Having sensitive teeth can be a common issue for many, but it can also be a sign that you have...
How To Keep Your Business Clean & Sanitised
If your business offers any kind of public-facing services, then you will likely be thinking a lot more about the...
- Tech6 years ago
Creating An e-Commerce Website
- Tech6 years ago
Design Template Guidelines For Mobile Apps
- Business5 years ago
The Key Types Of Brochure Printing Services
- Travel9 years ago
Who Else Wants Also Nfl Hat
- General6 years ago
Kobe Bryant With His Unique Nba Jerseys
- Tech7 years ago
Why Small Businesses Can't Ignore Mobile Technology
- Tech6 years ago
Climb Google Using These Checklists
- Health7 years ago
Health Supplements For Sports Activities Nutrition