Here are some of the most fantastic locations to explore in Agra.
1. Taj Mahal – Contemplated as the symbol of love, Agra is perhaps unimaginable without the Taj Mahal. This landmark of affection is an excellent specimen of Mughal architecture and was ordered to be built by Shah Jahan in memory of his cherished wife, Mumtaz Mahal. The landmark stands as an evidence of the splendor of Mughal engineering and was named as one of the Seven Wonders of the World. It has been announced as a World Heritage Site in the year 1983. Visiting the monument during a full moon night is a complete feast to eyes when the white marble reflects the moonshine and the whole scenario appears radiant. The Taj Mahal can easily be reached by taking a Agra to Delhi taxi.
2. Agra Fort – This sixteenth century landmark is yet another confirmation of the structural splendor of the Mughals. The Agra Fort is situated close to the royal gardens of the world acclaimed Taj Mahal. Considered the Red Fort of Agra, you will be left stunned by the fantastic layout of the fort. The fortification contains numerous castles to be specific, Jahangir’s Palace, Khas Mahal etc. There are few courtyards, assembly halls and two mosques in the complex too. It was in Agra Fort that Shah Jahan was held detainee by his own son Aurangzeb. It is said that Shah Jahan spent his last days looking at the landmark that he built from a tiny windows of his prison cell.
3. Fatehpur Sikri – Established by the Mughal emperor Akbar in the 1570, this ancient city is a tribute to the Sufi Saint, Salim Chisti. Fatehpur Sikri is an impeccable mix of Indian, Islamic and Persian style of engineering and was constructed utilizing red sandstone. The city remained the capital of the Mughal Empire for about 10 years, until it was shifted to Delhi. Fatehpur Sikri has a 6 km long divider on three sides with towers and entryways in between. It houses a percentage of the city’s imperative structures in particular like the Buland Darwaza, Birbal’s House, Panch Mahal and Jama Masjid. The whole city alongside all the essential developments including imperial castles, Jama Masjid and courts were pronounced as World Heritage Site in the year 1986.
4. Itmad-Ud-Daulah – India’s first tomb to be made totally out of marble, made a new start in the Mughal architectural design. Before that, Until then, it was structures of red sandstone. It was developed amid Jahangir’s period. The 21-meter high tomb was built in memory of Mirza Ghiyas, who was the father-in-law of Jehangir. He was gave with the title Itmad-Ud-Daulah, which implies mainstay of the state. Affected by Islamic compositional style, the landmark’s towers show Persian touch. The divider works of art inside are sheer excellence to see.
5. Wildlife SOS – If you’re going by the wildlife SOS, it could be your best obligation to help in adjusting the world and improving for all animal types. Wildlife SOS is a voluntary association that works for the welfare of creatures in India. The spot is a disclosure that lets you various tasks involved in the association to save the natural habitats of animals. Visiting this place would be a motivating learning experience for you.
How to Combine Traditional and Modern Furniture With Style
Are you in love with both traditional and modern furniture styles? Do you feel like you can’t decide between those...
How to Organize Your Garage
Do you have so much stuff in your garage, your car is left out in the cold? Keep reading. Your...
Tips On Preventing Accidents In The Workplace and Keep Your Employees Safe
Preventing accidents in the workplace is both the moral and ethical responsibility of every employer. Knowing that there’s a safety...
4 Surprising Ways SaaS Can Be A Game Changer For Small Business
The World Wide Web will never run out of tips and strategies on how to grow your business. These days,...
Understanding SaaS, PaaS, IaaS Prior to Selecting One For Your Business
Summary: Cloud Computing is rising at a faster pace, and it’s crucially important for organizations to move to the Cloud...
5 Tips to Avoid Federal Tax Penalty For Taxpayers
When you are undergoing a tax issue, then it is vital to have knowledge of what are you up against...
Spy App For Android A Tool For Keeping Workplace
Dealing with routine matters has been a lot easier and stress-free thanks to modern technology. Want to order food, use...
How to Create A Backyard Zen Oasis
The lifestyle of the modern era usually depletes one’s energy by the time they get home from work. Whether or...
Mistakes You Need to Avoid When Preparing Your CV
Writing a CV can be hard. You have to somehow condense all your experience into 1 or 2 A4 pages....
Home Decor Trends For 2021: What You Can Expect
This year, the Covid pandemic has had a huge impact on many different industries and sectors and one which has...
5 Ways to Protect Your Teeth This Christmas
Christmas is just around the corner and the preparations are well underway for the festive day, even if it is...
How to Create A Referral Marketing Program In 6 Easy Steps
You may have heard of the benefits of a referral program. Besides helping you attract more traffic to your website,...
5 Important Web Design Considerations to Make For Better SEO
Ever since the birth of search engines, practices in optimising websites for better search rankings have changed considerably. Where it...
4 Reasons For Your Teeth Becoming Sensitive
Having sensitive teeth can be a common issue for many, but it can also be a sign that you have...
How To Keep Your Business Clean & Sanitised
If your business offers any kind of public-facing services, then you will likely be thinking a lot more about the...
- Tech6 years ago
Creating An e-Commerce Website
- Tech6 years ago
Design Template Guidelines For Mobile Apps
- Business5 years ago
The Key Types Of Brochure Printing Services
- Travel9 years ago
Who Else Wants Also Nfl Hat
- General6 years ago
Kobe Bryant With His Unique Nba Jerseys
- Tech7 years ago
Why Small Businesses Can't Ignore Mobile Technology
- Tech6 years ago
Climb Google Using These Checklists
- Health7 years ago
Health Supplements For Sports Activities Nutrition