For anyone contemplating a journey, one by train, is, undoubtedly, filled with allure. It is not only a convenient and affordable option but also one that provides comfort and the beautiful changing vistas of India.
The route from Delhi to Jaipur is one that has around 32 trains travelling on it. The shortest distance between the two cities is a total of 309.3 kilometres and passes through Rewari. Taking one of the Delhi to Jaipur trains is a convenient way of making the journey since it takes only around four and a half hours. Anyone wishing to take the journey can choose between a Rajdhani train, a Shatabdi train, a Jan Shatabdi train, a Garib Rath train, an AC Super Fast train, a double-decker train, 18 of the mail/ express trains, 2 of the Sampark Kranti trains and 6 of the superfast trains that all ply this route.
Some Interesting Information
- The New Delhi Railway Station (NDLS) is the main railway station in Delhi, and it is situated near Paharganj. However, the trains to Jaipur also depart from the Old Delhi Railway Station (DLI) which is near Chandni Chowk and the Delhi Sarai Rohilla Railway Station (DEE), which is located around five kilometres to the west of New Delhi Railway Station.
- In Jaipur, the main railway station to which most trains arrive the Jaipur Junction (JP).
- If you want to book a ticket under the Foreign Tourist Quota, then you can do so at the International Tourist Bureau at the New Delhi Railway Station if you go in person.
Some of the Trains Plying on the Route
- The 12015 Ajmer Shatabdi Express is known to be fast and extremely reliable. Cleanliness and punctuality are features of the train that runs every day and offers meals as well. The fares are dynamically priced, and ticket costs depend on the demand and number of available seats.
- The 12215 Delhi Sarai Rohilla – Bandra Garib Rath Express is a fast train that runs in the morning and on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays.
- The 14321 AlaHazrat Express mail train is another one of the trains that run in the morning, although it can sometimes be a little late since it doesn’t start from Delhi. It runs on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Saturdays.
- With a Foreign Tourist Quota as well, 12916 Ashram Superfast Express starts from Old Delhi in the afternoon and is known for its cleanliness and punctuality.
- The 12986 Delhi Sarai Rohilla-Jaipur Double Decker AC train, although it leaves a bit later than the other options, is the fastest option available in the afternoon. It completes the journey in four and a half hours.
- The 12958 Swarna Jayanti Rajdhani Express is one of the evening options on this route and also operates with a dynamic pricing model. The train runs on the route daily, and meals are also included.
- While the trains mentioned above are some of the fastest and most convenient options, some of the slower trains can also be found on the Indian Railways website.
Best Places To Visit In The North Of England
If you live in England, you will know there are many different places to visit for the weekend. There are...
Green Home Improvement Ideas
In a world where environmental concerns are growing, the concept of “green” has gone beyond a trendy catchphrase and is...
How to Host an Unforgettable House-Warming!
The time has finally come. You have moved into your dream pad, and are officially adulting in your very own...
A Guide to Parking Lot Striping
The journey to a well-striped parking lot begins with the right paint. In this brief guide, we’ll unravel the mystery...
Business Tips For Protecting Your Finances During A Recession
In 2023, taking the necessary steps to protect your finances for your business is now more important than ever. The...
Tips For Cleaning Your Trainers
If you’re into your trainers and streetwear, you’re likely to be very conscious of keeping them looking their best! So,...
Branding Trends For Start-Ups in 2023
Branding is incredibly important as it impacts how your business reaches and connects with its target market. If you’re branding...
Avoiding the Wrong Kind of Growth
Growth is vital for any business – some models, like tech start-ups, are built around periods of dramatic, explosive growth...
How To Become A Property Developer
There are several reasons why an individual will want to become a property developer. One of the main reasons for...
What Is The Difference Between Cyber Attacks and Cyber Threats?
If you own a business that uses the cloud to manage workloads, you have probably heard of the terms cyberattack...
3 Types of Marketing Every Small Construction Business Should Do
Construction is a very saturated sector, whether you’re a large or small construction company, so marketing should be at the...
How Relevant Life Insurance Plans Can Future-Proof Your Business
Last year, UK inflation reached the highest level that it had been for decades. The markets became unsteady and nervous...
In a Car Accident? Here’s How to Find a Great Lawyer
If you’ve recently been in a car accident, you know that it can be an overwhelming experience. Not only do...
Considering Therapy? Here’s a Few Common Therapy Techniques Explained
If you’re considering therapy as a means to improve your mental health, you may be curious about the type of...
Top 5 Home Repairs You Should Never DIY
DIY home repairs are all the rage these days. But before you jump on the bandwagon, there are some things...
Tech9 years ago
Creating An e-Commerce Website
Tech9 years ago
Design Template Guidelines For Mobile Apps
Business4 years ago
What Is AdsSupply? A Comprehensive Review
Business8 years ago
The Key Types Of Brochure Printing Services
Law3 years ago
How Can A Divorce Lawyer Help You Get Through Divorce?
Tech6 years ago
When To Send Your Bulk Messages?
Tech3 years ago
5 Link Building Strategies You Can Apply For Local SEO
Travel11 years ago
Who Else Wants Also Nfl Hat