For anyone contemplating a journey, one by train, is, undoubtedly, filled with allure. It is not only a convenient and affordable option but also one that provides comfort and the beautiful changing vistas of India.
The route from Delhi to Jaipur is one that has around 32 trains travelling on it. The shortest distance between the two cities is a total of 309.3 kilometres and passes through Rewari. Taking one of the Delhi to Jaipur trains is a convenient way of making the journey since it takes only around four and a half hours. Anyone wishing to take the journey can choose between a Rajdhani train, a Shatabdi train, a Jan Shatabdi train, a Garib Rath train, an AC Super Fast train, a double-decker train, 18 of the mail/ express trains, 2 of the Sampark Kranti trains and 6 of the superfast trains that all ply this route.
Some Interesting Information
- The New Delhi Railway Station (NDLS) is the main railway station in Delhi, and it is situated near Paharganj. However, the trains to Jaipur also depart from the Old Delhi Railway Station (DLI) which is near Chandni Chowk and the Delhi Sarai Rohilla Railway Station (DEE), which is located around five kilometres to the west of New Delhi Railway Station.
- In Jaipur, the main railway station to which most trains arrive the Jaipur Junction (JP).
- If you want to book a ticket under the Foreign Tourist Quota, then you can do so at the International Tourist Bureau at the New Delhi Railway Station if you go in person.
Some of the Trains Plying on the Route
- The 12015 Ajmer Shatabdi Express is known to be fast and extremely reliable. Cleanliness and punctuality are features of the train that runs every day and offers meals as well. The fares are dynamically priced, and ticket costs depend on the demand and number of available seats.
- The 12215 Delhi Sarai Rohilla – Bandra Garib Rath Express is a fast train that runs in the morning and on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays.
- The 14321 AlaHazrat Express mail train is another one of the trains that run in the morning, although it can sometimes be a little late since it doesn’t start from Delhi. It runs on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Saturdays.
- With a Foreign Tourist Quota as well, 12916 Ashram Superfast Express starts from Old Delhi in the afternoon and is known for its cleanliness and punctuality.
- The 12986 Delhi Sarai Rohilla-Jaipur Double Decker AC train, although it leaves a bit later than the other options, is the fastest option available in the afternoon. It completes the journey in four and a half hours.
- The 12958 Swarna Jayanti Rajdhani Express is one of the evening options on this route and also operates with a dynamic pricing model. The train runs on the route daily, and meals are also included.
- While the trains mentioned above are some of the fastest and most convenient options, some of the slower trains can also be found on the Indian Railways website.
Why Is Quantity Surveying Essential in Construction Industry
Quantity surveying is an essential part of the Australian construction industry. It is the process of calculating and estimating the...
How to Maintain Upholstered Furniture
No matter if you have pets or kids, maintaining your upholstered furniture is quite a challenge. Even though vacuuming it...
How Do I Find a Good Bubble.io Developer?
Finding a good bubble developer to help build your app or digital product can seem challenging. How can you choose...
When is a right time for home repairs?
Summer is a popular time for a renovation around the globe. While it is true that bright days and warm...
Top 15 Alteryx Competitors
The world has seen a tremendous rise in startups and new incorporations in the business world. Companies have great potential...
Latest Wedding Trends for 2023
If you’re planning on getting married this year, chances are you’re probably overwhelmed and confused when it comes to wedding...
Tips To Make The Most Of Your City Break In London!
London is one of the best cities in the world, known for its quintessentially British culture, great nightlife, fantastic museums...
The Ultimate Guide To Packing For A Trip To London
London is one of the best cities in the world, known for it’s rich history, quintessentially British culture, the best...
Top 15 Web Development IDEs
The web development field has seen sustainable growth throughout the years. As technology is advancing, so is the web development...
12 Key DevOps Programming Languages to Still Popular in 2022
“DevOps is not a goal, but a never-ending process of continual improvement.” – Jez Humble Delivering the finest of services...
Festival Fashion Style Tips For 2022
Summer is well and truly here and with that comes the festival season! From the biggest stars performing on stage...
4 Tips For Making Your Wardrobe More Sustainable
Everyone is trying to make more of an effort to make their wardrobe more sustainable, but often are unsure where...
7 tips on how to organize a budget-friendly move
If you are planning a move any time soon, you might be worried about all the expenses that wait for...
Metal Roof Colors: How to Select the Best Color for a New Roof
Choosing the right type of material for your roof is enough of a hassle already that the question of choosing...
Simple Ways To Feel More Confident At The Gym
If you are new to the gym, or you haven’t been in a while, sometimes you might not feel completely...
Tech7 years ago
Creating An e-Commerce Website
Tech7 years ago
Design Template Guidelines For Mobile Apps
Business7 years ago
The Key Types Of Brochure Printing Services
Business3 years ago
What Is AdsSupply? A Comprehensive Review
Travel10 years ago
Who Else Wants Also Nfl Hat
General7 years ago
Kobe Bryant With His Unique Nba Jerseys
Tech8 years ago
Why Small Businesses Can't Ignore Mobile Technology
Tech7 years ago
Climb Google Using These Checklists