Remanufactured Ink And Toner Cartridges Vs. Refilled Ink And Toner Cartridges
It is simple to re manufacture and refill an ink cartridge. If your will just understand the difference between the two then it will be easier for you to choose the best option.
Refilling Of Ink Cartridges
When your genuine ink cartridges finish then you have the option of getting them refilling. You take these empty cartridges to the ink refilling stations and they will refill them with ink and seal them. You can insert them back in your printer and forget about purchasing new ink cartridges. Let’s take a look at the steps involved in refilling the ink cartridges:
- The cartridge that is brought for refilling is tested in a generic tester for about 30 seconds.
- The cartridge is spin and old ink is removed from it. Ultrasonic cleaner is used for cleaning the print heads.
- Generic ink is injected back into the cartridge. This task takes 4 minutes. After this, the cartridge goes through a test on a generic tester. After this, it is packed and hence it’s ready to use.
This process takes just about 15 to 20 minutes and you can get the cartridges refilled on the spot.
Remanufactured Ink Cartridges
Now let’s talk about the remanufactured ink cartridges. These are the cartridges that are manufactured with the combination of used as well as new parts. Here is how the remanufacturing process works:
- The cartridge is first of all tested in a generic tester.
- The print heads of the cartridges are soaked in an ink dissolving solution for 30 minutes. This will remove all the old ink. The left over ink will be removed by spinning the cartridge.
- A specially designed water atomizing gun is used for cleaning the print head to a further level.
- The cartridge will be further cleaned by going through vacuum boiling, spinning and atomizing. This will make the cartridge fully clean.
- If the cartridge needs any repairs or replacements, then they are made.
- The cartridge is left for 24 hours to dry out.
- That ink is used for refilling, which can match the original ink as closely as possible. The cartridge is then allowed for resting.
- The cartridge is tested by using taking prints.
- At the end, it is packed and supplied for using.
The process of remanufacturing will take 2 days. Only then you will get a quality ink cartridge that will produce fine prints. Some of the cartridges can also be refilled on the spot. These cartridges might not be as great in quality as those refilled ink cartridges that pass the quality test. The remanufactured ink cartridges that have passed quality test should be used.
Refilling And Remanufacturing Of Toner Printer Cartridges
The process of refilling or remanufacturing of toner printer cartridges will be a bit different. Here is how both them are done.
Refilling Toner Printer Cartridges
- The process of refilling toner printer cartridges is also known as drill n fill.
- The waste bin of the cartridge is first drilled and then emptied. A patch is applied for covering the hole.
- Then the cartridge’s hopper is also drilled. The old toner is emptied and generic toner is refilled.
- The cartridge is then packed for resale.
This process just takes 5 minutes. In this process, no component is removed or cleaned so there are increased chances that the new and old toner will mix. The old components are also left in the cartridge so this can make the reliability of the cartridge questionable. These cartridges cannot produce great results and they have chances of leakage too.
Remanufacturing Toner Printer Cartridges
- The cartridge is first of all tested for determine its current state.
- The cartridge goes into the waste bin. The drum of the cartridge is removed and it is cleaned/re-used or even exchanged for a new drum.
- The wiper blade from the cartridge is removed or cleaned/reused too
- The waste bin area is compressed with air for cleaning the old tonner. After this, the waste bin area is re-assembled.
- The hopper side is removed and cleaned by compressed air.
- The bag roller is checked for potential damages. The doctor blade is mostly removed and replaced.
- The new toner is instated into the hopper. Now the cartridge is put back together.
- Then the cartridge is tested and packaged for reselling.
This process will take 30 to 60 minutes. It will depend on the complexity of the cartridge. If you want superior results then it’s obvious you will have to wait for a long time. Once the cleaning is done and all the parts are replaced and put together, the cartridges are ready to use. They can be similar in quality as the original cartridges.
If you had been tried of paying so much money on getting new ink cartridges again and again, then it is recommended to use the re manufactured or refilled ink cartridges. These ink cartridges are going to save you a lot of money. Be sure that you are purchasing them from a reliable provider. Only then they will be best in quality. You can find many companies that are offering discount on these ink and toner cartridges. Cartridge Discount.co.uk is one of them.
In a Car Accident? Here’s How to Find a Great Lawyer
If you’ve recently been in a car accident, you know that it can be an overwhelming experience. Not only do...
Considering Therapy? Here’s a Few Common Therapy Techniques Explained
If you’re considering therapy as a means to improve your mental health, you may be curious about the type of...
Top 5 Home Repairs You Should Never DIY
DIY home repairs are all the rage these days. But before you jump on the bandwagon, there are some things...
The Power of CBD Oil for Relaxation: How to Use it for Sleep and Stress Relief
If you’re struggling to get a good night’s sleep or feeling stressed, try CBD oil. CBD oil has a moment...
Benefits of Getting your Mobile Phone Repair
Mobile phone repair is a task that needs high skills and experience. That is why we always recommend users trust...
Great Ways To Clean To Get Your Security Deposit Back In Full
Moving is almost always stressful as there are tons of things to plan and do. Getting your security deposit back...
DIY Garage Door Repair: Tips and Tricks for Fixing Common Problems and Maintaining Your System
If your garage door needs to be fixed, wait to call a repairer. Many common problems can be fixed quickly...
7 Tips to Choosing the Right University for You
Are you considering continuing your education at university? If so, it can be overwhelming to decide which school is right...
3 Ways Loans from Credit Unions Are Different From Major Banks
If you’re in the loan market, you may wonder if a credit union is the right choice. Here are three...
The World of Coffee: Exploring the Aromas, Flavors, and Benefits of the World’s Most Popular Beverage
Coffee is one of the world’s most popular beverages, enjoyed by people of all ages and backgrounds. It’s also one...
New Driver? 5 Things to Consider When Looking for Driving School
When it comes to choosing a driving school, there are many factors to consider. Not all driving schools are created...
Landscape Irrigation Systems: The Basics
If you’re a homeowner, you know that keeping your lawn and landscaping looking nice can be a lot of work....
5 Things to Look for in Luxury Hotels
When it comes to luxury hotels, there is a lot to look out for. Here are five key things that...
Is There a Difference Between Commercial and Residential Concrete?
If you’re a contractor, you know that concrete is a versatile construction material. But did you know that there are...
5 Tips to Find the Right Litigation Firm
When it comes to selecting the right litigation firm for your legal needs, choosing wisely is of utmost importance. It’s...
Tech8 years ago
Creating An e-Commerce Website
Tech8 years ago
Design Template Guidelines For Mobile Apps
Business3 years ago
What Is AdsSupply? A Comprehensive Review
Business7 years ago
The Key Types Of Brochure Printing Services
Law2 years ago
How Can A Divorce Lawyer Help You Get Through Divorce?
Tech5 years ago
When To Send Your Bulk Messages?
Travel11 years ago
Who Else Wants Also Nfl Hat
Tech2 years ago
5 Link Building Strategies You Can Apply For Local SEO