Over the past decade or so, the digital landscape has experienced some seismic shifts and reverberations due to the rise of smart technology and streamlined Internet capabilities. As a result, the current cultural zeitgeist has been phasing out clunky desktop computers in favour of smartphones, tablets, and ultra-thin laptops, which has directly affected the nature of content marketing and online advertising in this day and age.
In today’s streamlined digital environment, video marketing is one of the most accessible and valuable forms of advertising, as it provides consumers with the relevancy and cutting-edge visuals that they have come to expect from twenty-first century media content. For profit-chasing companies, on the other hand, video marketing allows firms from even the most nuanced industries to stay up-to-date with regard to trends, fads, and the ever-changing consumer landscape.
This brief article will detail the importance of video productions within any type of marketing scheme or advertising initiative, so feel free to use this exposé as an introductory guide to the world of modern video marketing.
Video Marketing Is the Future
Everyone wishes they could go back in time to invest in lucrative emerging markets and soon-to-be globalised technologies, but sadly, time travel only exists in Hollywood, so your only alternative is to proactively try to forecast the next big thing. Fortunately, you don’t have to be a Silicon Valley tech guru such as Elon Musk or Tim Cook to get a feel for the future of digital advertising; just take a look at some of the following eye-popping video marketing statistics:
- Experts anticipate that video marketing will stake its claim on more than 80% of all Internet traffic by the year 2019.
- Including relevant videos within emailmarketing can increase click-through frequency by up to 300%.
- Embedding germane videos into home pages and high-traffic portals can increase customer conversion rates by more than 75%.
- Sixout of every ten people prefer online video platforms to live television subscription services.
- YouTube’s mobile revenue has doubled year-over-year.
- Almost 60% of corporate decision-makers prefer watching a video to reading an article or editorial.
Taking the Internet by Storm
As you might imagine by now, if you fail to employ effective video marketing within your advertising initiatives, you are missing out on a lot of potential customer interactions. Thus, if you’d like to promote your brand, augment your SEO capabilities, and give your company a chance to “go viral,” you should establish a relationship with a reputable video production company as soon as possible.
These companies essentially represent a one-stop-shop for all of your video marketing needs, as they can facilitate the following tasks with top-notch quality:
- Video Creation: Regardless of your specific industry or niche, the in-house marketing experts will work with you to create an assortment of cutting-edge videos to help propel your online presence to the next level. The videos often range from 30 seconds to five minutes in length, depending on your personal preferences and target market, and youwill also have access to extensive footage libraries for future use.
- Campaign Management: Beyond writing the script, recording the video, and professionally editing the final product, these marketing experts can also facilitate a digital marketing campaign and set up management provisions to help you track results and quantify effects.
- Online Makeover: From royalty-free music options for your videos to extensive photography solutions for your homepage and social media accounts, these video production firms can give your online image a complete makeover, which is a huge boon for budget-conscious business owners that wish to work with one company instead of multiple marketing organisations.
Establishing a unique, personal connection with thousands of potential clients just got a whole lot easier!
Best Places To Visit In The North Of England
If you live in England, you will know there are many different places to visit for the weekend. There are...
Green Home Improvement Ideas
In a world where environmental concerns are growing, the concept of “green” has gone beyond a trendy catchphrase and is...
How to Host an Unforgettable House-Warming!
The time has finally come. You have moved into your dream pad, and are officially adulting in your very own...
A Guide to Parking Lot Striping
The journey to a well-striped parking lot begins with the right paint. In this brief guide, we’ll unravel the mystery...
Business Tips For Protecting Your Finances During A Recession
In 2023, taking the necessary steps to protect your finances for your business is now more important than ever. The...
Tips For Cleaning Your Trainers
If you’re into your trainers and streetwear, you’re likely to be very conscious of keeping them looking their best! So,...
Branding Trends For Start-Ups in 2023
Branding is incredibly important as it impacts how your business reaches and connects with its target market. If you’re branding...
Avoiding the Wrong Kind of Growth
Growth is vital for any business – some models, like tech start-ups, are built around periods of dramatic, explosive growth...
How To Become A Property Developer
There are several reasons why an individual will want to become a property developer. One of the main reasons for...
What Is The Difference Between Cyber Attacks and Cyber Threats?
If you own a business that uses the cloud to manage workloads, you have probably heard of the terms cyberattack...
3 Types of Marketing Every Small Construction Business Should Do
Construction is a very saturated sector, whether you’re a large or small construction company, so marketing should be at the...
How Relevant Life Insurance Plans Can Future-Proof Your Business
Last year, UK inflation reached the highest level that it had been for decades. The markets became unsteady and nervous...
In a Car Accident? Here’s How to Find a Great Lawyer
If you’ve recently been in a car accident, you know that it can be an overwhelming experience. Not only do...
Considering Therapy? Here’s a Few Common Therapy Techniques Explained
If you’re considering therapy as a means to improve your mental health, you may be curious about the type of...
Top 5 Home Repairs You Should Never DIY
DIY home repairs are all the rage these days. But before you jump on the bandwagon, there are some things...
Tech9 years ago
Creating An e-Commerce Website
Tech9 years ago
Design Template Guidelines For Mobile Apps
Business4 years ago
What Is AdsSupply? A Comprehensive Review
Business8 years ago
The Key Types Of Brochure Printing Services
Law3 years ago
How Can A Divorce Lawyer Help You Get Through Divorce?
Tech6 years ago
When To Send Your Bulk Messages?
Tech3 years ago
5 Link Building Strategies You Can Apply For Local SEO
Travel11 years ago
Who Else Wants Also Nfl Hat