As the technology is advancing every day, there are several mobile phones getting launched in a year. If you begin to keep a track of all the upcoming mobiles in India, you would certainly lose your mind. Majority of these phones are Chinese phones, and are offering you with features you will not be able to resist. The best part about all these phones is that they are all budget mobiles phones, thus making it easier for people from all walks of life to find an ideal mobile phone for themselves. Given below are the few most awaited mobile launches of this year.
- Nokia P1 – One of the most awaited upcoming mobiles in India is the Nokia P1, this is loaded with a 6 GB RAM and 128 GB of Internal memory, which is also one of the reason why this phone is priced so high, with an expected price tag of Rs 54, 000 this is certainly a phone not a lot of people would want to buy.
- Xiaomi Redmi 4A –As if the hoard of Xiaomi mobiles being launched was not enough, you can now expect the Redmi series to come up with yet another installation. The Redmi 4A is expected to launch soon this year, and will be a basic mobile, with not very high end features. It is expected to have a 2 GB RAM and a 16 GB internal storage, along with a 1.4 GHz quadcore Snapdragon processor.
- Nokia 6 –Nokia’s upcoming mobiles in India this year are not limited to just the most awaited P1. It is also coming up with another exciting mobile, the Nokia 6. In comparison to P1, this is a much simpler phone, with a 3 GB RAM and a 32 GB internal storage capacity, with support for external storage through SD card.
- Lenovo K6 Power – Another one in the basic, low priced upcoming mobiles in India. This will also provide you with the basic RAM and storage capacity, along with a basic processor. The impressive specifications of this mobile are touted to be the camera, which can offer surprisingly clear pictures.
- Nokia 8– This is another powerful mobile expected to be launched soon. If basic is something you do not want, then this 5.7 inch mobile with 6GB RAM and 64 GB hard disk, should be your pick. The price for this device has not been declared yet, but it is not expected to be cheap, looking at the specifications it is offering.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 – Pretty much like other Samsung phones, this is also one of the expensive and high end upcoming mobiles in India. With an expected price around Rs 60, 000, this is one for Samsung lovers, with a 2.4 Ghz, Snapdragon processor, 8 GB RAM and 64 GB internal storage, which can be extended up to 2 TB!
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X– This is paired with all the basic specifications, and is another low budget mobile from the brand. It consist of an octacore 2 GHZ processor, and has a 3GB RAM, with 32 GB internal storage. The camera specifications of this mobile are promising; it offers a 5 MP front camera and a 13 MP rear camera.
- Moto G5 – Motorola phones have long been unpopular among users, but with this upcoming mobiles in India from the brand, its popularity is about to increase again. This is supposed to be a mid ranging mobile phone, which will offer you with 2 GB RAM, and 16 GB internal memory.
- Xiaomi Mi Note 2 –This is one of those brands which is very smoothly overtaking a lot of other brands with its impressive launches at an affordable range. This is however one of the expensive mobiles from the brand, with an expected price of Rs 28, 000.
- Nokia Edge – One of the maximum number of upcoming mobiles in India are from Nokia. This one from the brand is expected to launch this month, and will offer you much of the basic stuff, and not something surprising. The expected price for this device has not been announced yet, it is considered to be low priced, as it has basic specifications.
Verdict – The upcoming mobiles in India mentioned above are not the only mobiles being launched this year. There is a lot more for you to look out for. These are a few of the most awaited launches, majority of these will be launching within this month.
Business Tips For Protecting Your Finances During A Recession
In 2023, taking the necessary steps to protect your finances for your business is now more important than ever. The...
Tips For Cleaning Your Trainers
If you’re into your trainers and streetwear, you’re likely to be very conscious of keeping them looking their best! So,...
Branding Trends For Start-Ups in 2023
Branding is incredibly important as it impacts how your business reaches and connects with its target market. If you’re branding...
Avoiding the Wrong Kind of Growth
Growth is vital for any business – some models, like tech start-ups, are built around periods of dramatic, explosive growth...
How To Become A Property Developer
There are several reasons why an individual will want to become a property developer. One of the main reasons for...
What Is The Difference Between Cyber Attacks and Cyber Threats?
If you own a business that uses the cloud to manage workloads, you have probably heard of the terms cyberattack...
3 Types of Marketing Every Small Construction Business Should Do
Construction is a very saturated sector, whether you’re a large or small construction company, so marketing should be at the...
How Relevant Life Insurance Plans Can Future-Proof Your Business
Last year, UK inflation reached the highest level that it had been for decades. The markets became unsteady and nervous...
In a Car Accident? Here’s How to Find a Great Lawyer
If you’ve recently been in a car accident, you know that it can be an overwhelming experience. Not only do...
Considering Therapy? Here’s a Few Common Therapy Techniques Explained
If you’re considering therapy as a means to improve your mental health, you may be curious about the type of...
Top 5 Home Repairs You Should Never DIY
DIY home repairs are all the rage these days. But before you jump on the bandwagon, there are some things...
The Power of CBD Oil for Relaxation: How to Use it for Sleep and Stress Relief
If you’re struggling to get a good night’s sleep or feeling stressed, try CBD oil. CBD oil has a moment...
Benefits of Getting your Mobile Phone Repair
Mobile phone repair is a task that needs high skills and experience. That is why we always recommend users trust...
Great Ways To Clean To Get Your Security Deposit Back In Full
Moving is almost always stressful as there are tons of things to plan and do. Getting your security deposit back...
DIY Garage Door Repair: Tips and Tricks for Fixing Common Problems and Maintaining Your System
If your garage door needs to be fixed, wait to call a repairer. Many common problems can be fixed quickly...
Tech8 years ago
Creating An e-Commerce Website
Tech8 years ago
Design Template Guidelines For Mobile Apps
Business4 years ago
What Is AdsSupply? A Comprehensive Review
Business8 years ago
The Key Types Of Brochure Printing Services
Law2 years ago
How Can A Divorce Lawyer Help You Get Through Divorce?
Tech3 years ago
5 Link Building Strategies You Can Apply For Local SEO
Tech6 years ago
When To Send Your Bulk Messages?
Travel11 years ago
Who Else Wants Also Nfl Hat