For instance let us consider KVPY, Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana is funded and administered by Department of Science and Technology of the Government of India and the fellows who are awarded with the fellowship gets monthly fellowship of Rs. 5000 and contingency grant of Rs. 20,000 during their Graduation and once they start with their post-graduation studies the amount is increased to monthly fellowship of Rs. 7000 and contingency grant of Rs. 28,000. Other than that KVPY fellows get to attend summer program and access to National Libraries and Laboratories.
For 2015, the application process for the Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana was over on August 30, 2015 and the examination will be organized on November 10, 2015. So let us discuss some tips which can help students in preparing for the examination:
- Start with the basics: KVPY being considered one of the toughest examinations, is designed to test the basic understanding of the student using simultaneous application of various concepts. These types of questions can be solved only by those students which have deep and clear understanding of the subject.
- Go for Strategic Preparation: KVPY aspirants should evaluate themselves using previous KVPY question papers and identify those areas which require prime attention. Students should use a systematic approach and prepare a schedule related to the topics which are to be covered in fixed time.
- Take Regular Mock Tests: Regular mock tests will help the students get familiar with the pattern of the examination and will also provide an idea on how one should go about time management during the exam.
- Experiment: While giving mock tests or doing sample papers students can try various approaches to solve question paper and develop their personal pattern which helps them to attain maximum output.
- Meet previous Scholars: The existing scholars can share their insights of the examination with the aspirants and can provide them with inputs related to recommended books and strategies which can be helpful in cracking the examination.
- Join your friends for preparations: Group studies with other KVPY aspirants can help students to get a different perspective for the exam. Students can help each other and clear their doubts increasing everyone’s knowledge.
- Study Material: The choice of right study material can make a big difference for the students. KVPY examination is based on fundamental questions of Physics, Maths, Biology and Chemistry. So NCERT books will help students to strengthen fundamental knowledge and concepts.
For complete information on KVPY the students can visit.
How To Be A Confident Person
Attractive, confident, funny, charismatic. These are some characteristics that define an alpha individual. While we all know what the goal...
Common Reasons For Visiting An Orthopaedic Surgeon
Have you suffered regular knee or back pain? Do you feel tired or stiff for a long time after resting...
Best Wholesale Beauty Product Suppliers In 2020
Beauty products include a range of goods that are used to care and enhance the appearance of your face, hair,...
Big Things A Digital Marketing Business Conducts
The customary word “ad” is defined as a communication procedure between the group of onlookers and the imminent business moving...
International Shipping In A Global Pandemic
The Covid-19 pandemic completely turned the world on its head, in more ways than one. Beyond the devastating medical challenges,...
8 Ways To Reduce Stoke Risk
Stroke is the fifth leading cause of death in the United States. To help you understand how severe and common...
Top Whey Protein Recipes To Lose Your Body Fat
Losing weight and keeping the kilos off is not an easy thing to do. Everything from what you consume to...
5 Amazing SEO Tools to Spy On Your Competitor’s Website
So, you’re running an online business, and you surely want your business to get the best results. But, there are...
Keep .eu Domain After Brexit
Domains are becoming as essential as someone’s own home in the world of internet. Internet users are always looking for...
How To Use Apple Cider Vinegar With Mother To Maximize The Health Benefits
Apple cider vinegar is used in many different household chores like floor washing, cleaning, doing dishes, vegetables and fruits washing,...
8 Tips from Dermatologists For Gorgeous Skin
We all wish of a flawless and glowing skin, but it’s not always easy to figure out the skin care...
Uterine Fibroids: What Are Its Causes, Symptoms, and Treatments?
Uterine Fibroids are non-cancerous tumors that develops in a woman’s uterus. They are also called leiomyomas or myomas and appear...
Electric Stove or Gas Stove? Which One is Better?
While remodeling your kitchen to include some kitchen essentials or buying a whole new house, you might be comparing electric...
6 Surprising Health Benefits Of Making Origami
It has been centuries since Origami has been developed, and until now, people still use this art. This is not...
Personal Protective Equipment That Protects You From Workplace Hazards
The workplace is full of hazards. Whether you’re working in the construction sector, the automobile industry, manufacturing, or any other...
- Tech5 years ago
Creating An e-Commerce Website
- Tech5 years ago
Design Template Guidelines For Mobile Apps
- Business5 years ago
The Key Types Of Brochure Printing Services
- Travel8 years ago
Who Else Wants Also Nfl Hat
- General5 years ago
Kobe Bryant With His Unique Nba Jerseys
- Tech5 years ago
Climb Google Using These Checklists
- Tech6 years ago
Why Small Businesses Can't Ignore Mobile Technology
- Health7 years ago
Health Supplements For Sports Activities Nutrition