Who of us doesn’t want a flat and perfectly toned stomach? Many of us don’t leave any stones unturned when it comes to losing belly fats. Even some undergo painful and expensive weight loss surgery procedures that take them months to recover. On the other hand, some try to overdose themselves with different dietary supplements that don’t seem to work and aren’t very effective as shown in its advertisements.
To productively lose tummy fats, one must really exert unmeasurable effort to achieve this goal. The most popular exercises for a flat tummy is crunches. However, it isn’t the most effective one and probably the most harmful one for new mothers who wished to burn their belly pouch bags. Crunches only target the muscles in the front and at the side of our abdomen, when in fact, to lose belly flats, you must target the whole abdominal muscle.
The best and most effective exercises for this type of goals starts with strengthening your core down to stabilizing toned muscles in your abdomen. These core exercises for flat tummy doesn’t just burn calories but also improves your posture as well as your overall health.
Let’s start with these 9 exercises for those highly wished summer bodies:
1. Alligator Drag
- Choose a big floor space that will allow you to move forward for up to 10-20 yards.
- Find something that can easily slide the surface where you have chosen to do this exercise.
- With all these things considered, get into a push-up position.
- Move your feet forward for 10-20 yards.
- Rest in between while you repeat the exercise one more time.
2. Quarter Curls
- Rest your back on the floor with knees bent and hips-width apart from each other.
- Place both hands on the back of your head.
- Lift your head along with your shoulders.
- Hold that position for at least 5 seconds before lowering back your upper body
3. Single-Leg Circles
- Lie on the floor with your body facing the ceiling and your hands facing downwards.
- Push your belly inwards towards your spine as you raise your right leg up the air.
- Using your toes, draw small circles for 10 times in the air.
- Repeat the steps with your left leg.
4. Frog Press
- Lie on the floor with your knees bent, feet flexed and heels touching each other.
- Inhale as you lift up your head along with your shoulders off the floor while looking at your heels.
- Reach out your arms further from your hips.
- Press your heels together as you aim for a 45-degree knee bend.
- Exhale as you return to your starting position.
5. Double Leg Lowers
- Lie with your back fully rested on the floor and your hands at your side.
- Contract your stomach muscles while breathing.
- Raise your legs up until it makes a 90-degrees angle with the ground.
- Gradually lower down both legs to almost touching the floor.
- Repeat the steps.
6. Swan Dive
- Lie facing down.
- Start lifting your head and your legs 6-inches up the ground.
- Hold the position for at least 5 counts before returning to original position.
- Lie on your back with 90-degress bent knees.
- Raise your arms up over your head.
- Lift your hands and head as you stretch your legs to form a letter “V”.
- Lower down your arms and head.
8. Low-Belly Leg Reach
- As you lie on your back, bend knees at a 90-degree angle.
- Place your hands behind your head.
- Raise your head off the ground.
- Inhale and exhale as you simultaneously extend your legs between 45 and 90-degrees angle.
9. Windshield Wiper
- Lie on your back with your knees at a 90-degrees angle with the floor and your arms at your side.
- Slowly, lower down your legs together on the right side while you twist your abdominal muscles.
- Avoid your feet to touch the floor.
- Raise up your legs back to its original form.
- Repeat lowering your legs at the left side.
To better achieve your flat tummy, your exercises must vary and intensify as you gradually increase your inner core strength. Never settle for beginner level exercises. Once you felt that your fitness regimen isn’t toning your muscles anymore, step up and challenge yourself. That way, you will see results you’ve never seen before.
Running a Business? How to Minimize Supply Chain Issues
Supply chain issues have always been an issue for businesses but over the last few years, the effect and widespread...
How to Increase Your House Value Before Selling
Increasing home value is the first step to making your place more attractive for future buyers. Whether you are trying...
Why Calorie Control Is Still The Best Way To Diet
There are a great deal of different options when it comes to dieting, every day there seems to be a...
The Benefits Of Trade Credit Insurance For Your Business
Trade credit insurance provides cover for businesses who trade on a credit basis. If the people who owe money for...
5 Charming Restaurant Decor Ideas In 2022
Making your restaurant memorable and stand out is a feat worthy of praise. The sheer pressure of wanting to succeed...
Bank Won’t Fund Your Business? 4 Loan Alternatives To Get You Started
Businesses typically require some sort of collateral or proof of concept before funding their business venture. However, it is possible...
Planning A Stag Do
If you’re a Best Man then you’re in a unique position of responsibility, and before the day itself when you’ll...
What Triggers Eczema | Tips to Reduce Eczema Flare-Ups
Eczema is a skin condition that can induce redness, itchiness, and skin inflammation. Its root cause is not fully understood,...
Women’s Fashion Trends To Expect In 2022
A new year means new fashion trends. We cannot wait for what is in store in 2022. It seems that...
Home Makeover Trends: Insights from The Pros
Are you considering a home makeover but don’t know where to start? You’re in luck! In this article, we will...
Interior Design Trends 2022
We all spend time pining over other people’s interior’s on Pinterest or Instagram, but with these trends, it’s easy to...
Top Commonly Overlooked Car Maintenance and Repairs
Maintaining a car is a huge responsibility. There’s a lot that goes into that given how complicated a machine it...
What Is The Difference Between Strata and Property Manager
Real estate is a diverse market, and as such, it can be hard to determine the differences between various types...
Sleek Home Upgrades That Will Luxe Up Your Life
Sometimes we need a vast endeavor to make our home look extravagant and cheek but very often you can implement...
What Do Business Consultants Do?
Business consultants can be a huge help to your business – or a big expense that doesn’t give you the...
Tech7 years ago
Creating An e-Commerce Website
Tech7 years ago
Design Template Guidelines For Mobile Apps
Business6 years ago
The Key Types Of Brochure Printing Services
Business2 years ago
What Is AdsSupply? A Comprehensive Review
Travel10 years ago
Who Else Wants Also Nfl Hat
General7 years ago
Kobe Bryant With His Unique Nba Jerseys
Tech8 years ago
Why Small Businesses Can't Ignore Mobile Technology
Tech7 years ago
Climb Google Using These Checklists