Nobody is perfect so we all can commit cleaning mistakes anytime without even being aware of it. With all my past experience on cleaning erroneously, I learned some lessons that I must share with you so that you can avoid these cleaning mistakes in the future:
- Ensure that you clean your sponge at least once a week to get rid of bacteria and odor that multiplies every time you use it. Most of us always forget to clean our sponge and just use it repeatedly thereby spreading the germs whenever we use it. One way to clean it is by putting a damp sponge inside your microwave or dishwasher. This helps kill the bacteria and avoid spreading of germs. Never overuse your sponge without cleaning it first as the bacteria will multiply when you use it over and over again.
- Avoid letting your toilet brush become a breeding ground for bacteria by not rinsing it first thoroughly before putting it back. Let is dry off first for a few minutes and then put it back to where it needs to be kept clean. Remember that this cleaning tool does the dirty work for you so ensure it is well-cleaned after using it.
- Be careful using cleaning products right away without even bothering to read instructions on the labels. Spare some time reading the label or the box before throwing it away. Make sure that you follow directions to prevent complications using the products. This way, you can avoid using it the wrong way.
- Do not clean from left to right motion as you will be just moving the dirt side to side. Try cleaning with S or Z motion to move the dirt away and not put back the dirt side to side. You will achieve a cleaner surface when you follow this pattern.
- Always empty the vacuum bag and check every time to see if it is full already. If you forget to empty the canister, it will not function well and become stinky since air flow will be restricted. To vacuum efficiently, make sure that all dirt is removed from the vacuum bag before another session of cleaning.
- Always remember not to spray anything into your electronic stuff. Spray on a microfiber cloth and wipe your gadget with that or it would be better if you just use a duster to get rid of dirt. Spraying liquid on your electronic gadget will only damage your unit.
- Try to avoid cleaning windows during sunny weather. The sun heats up the windows faster making them streaky since the sun quickly dries soap and water before you can wipe them properly. Wait for the time when the climate is not too hot so you can enjoy cleaning your windows with good results the next sunny day.
So with this list, have you ever wondered if you committed same mistakes? I certainly hope you can remember so you won’t commit same mistakes the next time you clean up your house. If you want to learn house cleaning best practices, hire a professional cleaning service provider like Cleaning Pros. They take pride in cleaning your home in eco-friendly way. In addition to cleaning your home, they will give you helpful tips to clean your house. Find more useful hacks on Viral Life Hacks.
The World of Coffee: Exploring the Aromas, Flavors, and Benefits of the World’s Most Popular Beverage
Coffee is one of the world’s most popular beverages, enjoyed by people of all ages and backgrounds. It’s also one...
New Driver? 5 Things to Consider When Looking for Driving School
When it comes to choosing a driving school, there are many factors to consider. Not all driving schools are created...
Landscape Irrigation Systems: The Basics
If you’re a homeowner, you know that keeping your lawn and landscaping looking nice can be a lot of work....
5 Things to Look for in Luxury Hotels
When it comes to luxury hotels, there is a lot to look out for. Here are five key things that...
Is There a Difference Between Commercial and Residential Concrete?
If you’re a contractor, you know that concrete is a versatile construction material. But did you know that there are...
5 Tips to Find the Right Litigation Firm
When it comes to selecting the right litigation firm for your legal needs, choosing wisely is of utmost importance. It’s...
Amazing Reason To Embed Google Reviews Widget on Wix
Offering a value is not enough. To survive in the industry, you must market your business in the trustable way...
3 Ways To Take Control Of Your Finances in 2023
It can be so overwhelming trying to take control of your finances, as it can be difficult to know where...
How to market your watch brand?
The luxury watch market has always been a lucrative business, and in 2023 it’s only going to get bigger. Obviously,...
How To Keep Your New Year’s Resolutions
Do you always have trouble keeping up with your New Year’s Resolutions? Start 2023 off on the right foot with...
What Is Stick Welding And When It Is Used
Stick welding, which is also known as shielded metal arc welding or SMAW, is one of the most common types...
5 Maintenance Tips For Your Septic Tank
If you rely on a septic tank, you know how important it is to you and your family. Yet like...
How Banks Are Using AI to improve Their Services?
Almost every industry, including banking and finance, has been significantly affected by artificial intelligence. The industry of banking and finance...
How to Prevent Your Drains from Getting Clogged
A clogged drain might not seem like a big problem to deal with, but that plumbing issue could quickly spiral...
Things you need to do and think about before the renovation project
If you plan on renovating your home anytime soon, there are certain things you should check of your list before...
Tech8 years ago
Creating An e-Commerce Website
Tech8 years ago
Design Template Guidelines For Mobile Apps
Business3 years ago
What Is AdsSupply? A Comprehensive Review
Business7 years ago
The Key Types Of Brochure Printing Services
Law2 years ago
How Can A Divorce Lawyer Help You Get Through Divorce?
Tech5 years ago
When To Send Your Bulk Messages?
Travel11 years ago
Who Else Wants Also Nfl Hat
Tech2 years ago
5 Link Building Strategies You Can Apply For Local SEO