A lot of major business disasters can be overcome or even simply avoided if communication between staff members is clear and open. If there are communication breakdowns between employers and employees, then the likelihood that the job will be done right will be significantly less. You could save yourself a lot of stress and a lot of money if you consider a few factors that might help improve communication within your business workplace.
- Let your vision be known. Having a strong, clear vision and mission statement is key to any business’ success. You need to know this information inside and out. But it’s also extremely important that your employees are not only aware of the overall business goals, but are on board and excited about them as well. Pin your mission statement to the notice board and clarify it every morning before your staff begins the working day. Keep your staff motivated about the overall vision of the company and they will have a better understanding of the importance of their day to day work. Communicating this on a regular basis will save you a lot of money and potential disasters in the long run.
- Training day. Before you throw a new employee into the deep end, be sure that you give them the thorough training required to get the job done right. You need to treat your business like a franchise and have very clear systems and training manuals in place. Every staff member should have a training manual on hand that they can refer to at all times. Every six months, there needs to be a review of this training manual in order to ensure that everyone is still on the same page and understands their role.
- Get the right technology. The word communication means so much more than two people having a conversation. It is now intrinsically linked with technology. Whether it’s the Internet, emails, mobile devices, tablets, laptops, or apps, these are all modes of communication that need to be made available to your staff. Getting yourself a superior network, through someone like Thuraya, will enable you to stay in close contact with all of your employees wherever you are in the world.
- Keep things upbeat. Empowering your staff is all about creating a positive atmosphere in the workplace, so be sure to keep things upbeat and fun wherever possible. Let your guard down and keep the communication lines open so that your workers can speak to you openly about anything at any time. Creating an environment of fear will lead to high staff turnover and generally low productivity, so stay positive!
- Encourage creativity. It’s been well documented that Google and Apple workers have time allocated each week to work on whatever they want to work on. This is a wonderful incentive for staff members and leads to them feeling a sense of pride about their job and there workplace. It also leads to the conception of great ideas that could make a real difference in your business.
How to Organize Your Garage
Do you have so much stuff in your garage, your car is left out in the cold? Keep reading. Your...
Tips On Preventing Accidents In The Workplace and Keep Your Employees Safe
Preventing accidents in the workplace is both the moral and ethical responsibility of every employer. Knowing that there’s a safety...
4 Surprising Ways SaaS Can Be A Game Changer For Small Business
The World Wide Web will never run out of tips and strategies on how to grow your business. These days,...
Understanding SaaS, PaaS, IaaS Prior to Selecting One For Your Business
Summary: Cloud Computing is rising at a faster pace, and it’s crucially important for organizations to move to the Cloud...
5 Tips to Avoid Federal Tax Penalty For Taxpayers
When you are undergoing a tax issue, then it is vital to have knowledge of what are you up against...
Spy App For Android A Tool For Keeping Workplace
Dealing with routine matters has been a lot easier and stress-free thanks to modern technology. Want to order food, use...
How to Create A Backyard Zen Oasis
The lifestyle of the modern era usually depletes one’s energy by the time they get home from work. Whether or...
Mistakes You Need to Avoid When Preparing Your CV
Writing a CV can be hard. You have to somehow condense all your experience into 1 or 2 A4 pages....
Home Decor Trends For 2021: What You Can Expect
This year, the Covid pandemic has had a huge impact on many different industries and sectors and one which has...
5 Ways to Protect Your Teeth This Christmas
Christmas is just around the corner and the preparations are well underway for the festive day, even if it is...
How to Create A Referral Marketing Program In 6 Easy Steps
You may have heard of the benefits of a referral program. Besides helping you attract more traffic to your website,...
5 Important Web Design Considerations to Make For Better SEO
Ever since the birth of search engines, practices in optimising websites for better search rankings have changed considerably. Where it...
4 Reasons For Your Teeth Becoming Sensitive
Having sensitive teeth can be a common issue for many, but it can also be a sign that you have...
How To Keep Your Business Clean & Sanitised
If your business offers any kind of public-facing services, then you will likely be thinking a lot more about the...
The Impact Of Covid-19 on Commercial Property
The lives of people all over the world have been completely altered as a result of Covid-19, with businesses struggling...
- Tech6 years ago
Creating An e-Commerce Website
- Tech6 years ago
Design Template Guidelines For Mobile Apps
- Business5 years ago
The Key Types Of Brochure Printing Services
- Travel9 years ago
Who Else Wants Also Nfl Hat
- General6 years ago
Kobe Bryant With His Unique Nba Jerseys
- Tech7 years ago
Why Small Businesses Can't Ignore Mobile Technology
- Tech6 years ago
Climb Google Using These Checklists
- Health7 years ago
Health Supplements For Sports Activities Nutrition