Being a new mom is an incredibly enjoyable experience. Just the thought of being able to conceive a human being inside of you and bringing it to the world makes all the pain worth it. That little bundle of joy makes you think there’ll be nothing wrong is going on in this world. Yep, you’re right! But on the second thought, nope, you’re not.
As you look happily in the mirror and touch that belly of yours, all your happiness may suddenly go away. What is that belly pouch down there? This is just one of the problems that new moms have to face every day– getting your body back. It may sound easy. But don’t be deceived as it this task takes a whole lot of patience and hard work.
Don’t worry. You don’t need to panic. With the evolving world where in a lot of slimming medications and weight loss procedures, there can still be a painless, easy way to get rid of your problem. Just start to give yourself at least half to an hour time each day to perform this 5 simple exercise, and you’ll recover in no time.
These flat tummy exercises after delivery are great if you’re focusing on your abdominal muscles to get back into your pre-pregnancy shape. This kind of activities are advised and highly recommended to be performed early in the morning, before breakfast, since that is the best time where our body burns fat.
- Lie flat on the ground and place your hands on the floor, hands facing down.
- Pull in your stomach muscles and grasps the sides.
- Gradually raise your legs to create a right angle with the floor.
- Hold to this position then return your legs down to the floor.
2. Bikini Twist
This exercise will work like magic as you attain a high cut leg opening along with a flat tummy. Tone those heavy thighs together with your stomach with this exercise.
- Support yourself with your elbows as you lean back towards the floor.
- With your knees together, raise your legs to create a right angle.
- Gradually lower your legs on each side simultaneously.
3. Bikini Body Mommy Crunch
Just like an intensified plank, this exercise is one of the best flat tummy exercises after delivery. Recreate your sexy figure with these steps:
- Start with planking position.
- Start bending your knees towards your elbow.
- Do this on each leg for each side.
4. Static Holds
Toning your stomach muscle doesn’t just end in the inner core. The outer muscles of your stomach must be strengthened for stability and posture too to achieve that flat tummy you dreamed of and Static Holds exercise is the right one for the job. It trains your tummy’s outer core while holding yourself on the position. Here are the steps:
- Lie on the floor on your stomach.
- Place your hands to your elbows, creating a 90-degree angle at the joint of your hands and body.
- Using your elbow, support yourself as you raise your body off the ground.
- Hold this position for as long as you could without your rear or midsection dipping down to the floor.
- While for beginners, holding time can start to 30 seconds extending till they can get used to this exercise.
5. Dolphin Plank
Planks are known to be one of the best flat tummy exercises after delivery since it targets overall strength of every muscle in the body starting from the arms, legs and core muscles down to the abdomen, lower back, and chest. Here are the procedures:
- Go down on the floor on your hands and knees.
- Lie flat your elbows on the ground.
- Lift your hips off the floor as you maintain your stability.
- Keep your legs straight and your arms to your elbow flat on the ground.
- Your head must look on the ground to achieve a straight line to your spine.
- Slowly, raise your hips higher to the ceiling creating a triangle shape with the floor.
- Hold this position. The longer, the better but don’t overdo it.
- To return to your resting position, lower down your knees onto the floor.
There are so many belly exercises to choose from. Get that body back to where it was and see the big difference in all the achievements you’ve completed. Keep in mind that to achieve a better body shape, health must come first. Don’t forget to take into consideration the needed precautionary measures and consult with your doctor before starting an exercise.
Things you need to do and think about before the renovation project
If you plan on renovating your home anytime soon, there are certain things you should check of your list before...
3 Things You Need To Be Doing To Look After Your Teeth
Many people don’t prioritise looking after their teeth, however it is so important as we only get one adult set...
Car Care and Checklist for Road Trip
Are you planning a road trip across Australia? If you are, you must know that you couldn’t have chosen a...
Interior Design Secrets For Your Living Space
Interior design is not something that comes naturally to the majority of us. Figuring out how to pull a room...
Office Building Maintenance You’ll Need To Take Care Of
Like other buildings, office buildings need to be well-maintained so that they are safe, comfortable, and pleasing aesthetically. To accomplish...
Text Messages Vs Sexting Apps – What is best for fun?
It’s no secret that sexting has become a popular way for people to get their kicks. But what’s the best...
Hottest Trainer Brands for 2023
It’s time to update your wardrobe! As we get closer to 2023, it’s time to get the freshest fashion trends....
How To Have Great Personal Hygiene
Personal hygiene should be a basic practice of everyone’s routine. Feeling healthy and clean is a direct response to great...
Protecting Yourself From Scams
As the world becomes more digital, unfortunately many people are using this as a way to scam hard-working people. There...
Marketing Tips For A Gym Wear Brand
When starting a gym wear brand, there are a few things you need to do and one of them is...
Why Is Quantity Surveying Essential in Construction Industry
Quantity surveying is an essential part of the Australian construction industry. It is the process of calculating and estimating the...
How to Maintain Upholstered Furniture
No matter if you have pets or kids, maintaining your upholstered furniture is quite a challenge. Even though vacuuming it...
How Do I Find a Good Bubble.io Developer?
Finding a good bubble developer to help build your app or digital product can seem challenging. How can you choose...
When is a right time for home repairs?
Summer is a popular time for a renovation around the globe. While it is true that bright days and warm...
Top 15 Alteryx Competitors
The world has seen a tremendous rise in startups and new incorporations in the business world. Companies have great potential...
Tech8 years ago
Creating An e-Commerce Website
Tech8 years ago
Design Template Guidelines For Mobile Apps
Business3 years ago
What Is AdsSupply? A Comprehensive Review
Business7 years ago
The Key Types Of Brochure Printing Services
Law2 years ago
How Can A Divorce Lawyer Help You Get Through Divorce?
Travel10 years ago
Who Else Wants Also Nfl Hat
Tech2 years ago
5 Link Building Strategies You Can Apply For Local SEO
General7 years ago
Kobe Bryant With His Unique Nba Jerseys