If you are planning to have a vacation to escape your daily life, you may want to visit places that will give you unforgettable memories. In Indonesia, the capital city, Jakarta, is one of the most popular city to be visited. However, many people are not sure whether Jakarta is a good choice for holiday. Questions such as how messy the city is? Is it worth it to go to Jakarta? Or is 2 or 3 days enough? Are often occur while choosing Jakarta as a place for a vacation. Actually, if you want to escape your daily hectic life, Jakarta is not a recommended city due to its awful traffic jam. But if you are looking for some adventures, this city offers you more than enough to get what you want. In this article, we will give a brief suggestions about what to do in Jakarta.
Jakarta offers so many places to visit during your vacation. The following lists are the list of where to go in Jakarta for a short vacation.
- Visiting Taman Mini Indonesia Indah (TMII): literally interpreted as Gorgeous Indonesia Miniature Park, this place is situated in the city’s eastern zone. TMII is an interesting place to learn about the culture of Indonesia. In this park, you will ride a cable car to see the miniature of Indonesia. The view that you will see from the cable car is quite rewarding.
- Visiting the Ancol Beach: Ancol is a beach that is located in the same zone with Dufan Amusement Park. This beach can be a great preference to experience some the sunset after a long day of hectic life or after enjoying the amusement park. For those who love photography, capturing some scene around Ancol can be also pretty exciting.
- Going to Dufan Amusement Park: this amusement park is one of Indonesia’s largest amusement park. For those who love thrilling experience, playing all day long in Dufan can be a great escape from the stressful days of works. If you want to visit this place, make sure to visit on weekdays, because on weekend, this place is super packed with people!
- Istiqlal Mosque and Catholic Cathedral: Istiqlal mosque is claimed to be the biggest mosque in Southeast Asia and specifically Indonesia. Within the road, an awesome building of the Cathedral with neo-gothic design. These buildings is the proof of the tolerance between religions that exist in Indonesia.
- Strolling Jalan Surabaya: for fans of antique stuffs, waking down Jalan Surabaya on the evening can be a great idea. In this street, there are so many stores that offers antiques. However, you have to be careful, as some of the things that is sold can be a cheap imitation.
Those are the list of what to see in Jakarta. Jakarta still offers a lot of things to visit, and a short visit may not be enough to explore all of them. However, those five things should be able to give you unforgettable memories of Jakarta.
Tips For Selecting Best Pre-settlement Funding Company
Are you trying to find one of the best pre-settlement funding companies, but you are not aware of the factors...
Wish to Ensure Improved Customer Experience? Use the Innovative Salesforce Customer 360 Data Manager
Salesforce, during the latest conference at Connections 2019, announced that it would be launching a service that would be dedicated...
Building Your Website with WordPress Themes: Do’s and Don’ts
Why Opt For WordPress To Build Your Website? The first thing to know is what exactly WordPress development is. It...
Heralding the Next Phase of Advanced AI
With the advancements in tech gaining a new blazing-fast pace, the world has been changing more rapidly than ever in...
What Are the Different Wedding Photography Styles?
In wedding photography, the main focus is on the wedding couple. After all, the whole event revolves around these two...
7 Reasons Why You Need to Hire a Professional for Your Video Marketing Campaign
Benefits of Video Production Companies Did you know that companies using video content experience a 41% increase in traffic through...
Examining 5 Latest Trends in Packing Design
Businesses that don’t carefully plan their packaging design are setting themselves up for failure. All of the trends in packing...
5 Contractors Every Homeowner Should Have on Speed Dial
Being a homeowner or a landlord are particularly responsible tasks. There are many things that can go wrong but these...
How does Blockchain Help to Enhance Security for your Business?
Blockchain technology has been associated with cryptocurrencies for the most part. But it plays such an essential role in cybersecurity...
Comparium : Automated Website Testing Tool
Nowadays, growing an online business is not an easy task due to the higher competitors available in the market. You...
Seven Awesome Family-Friendly Places to Visit This 2020
Family trips should be an annual thing, don’t you agree? It’s during those moments that we make the best memories....
How to choose the perfect tungsten wedding band
Rings are important for every wedding. That’s how they symbolize the promise that people make to stay together forever. You...
10 Basic Sketching Techniques For Beginners
Lacking the gravitas as that of oil paints, pencil may not seem a showy artistic medium to many. However, if...
2020 CRM Brings Must-Have Trends for Retailers
There is no end to customer’s expectations. If you are already providing a premium product, they will expect from you...
FitGirl: Games for Re-repacking
So after you have a game’s introduction documents, you have numerous different parts that everyone probably won’t need. You’ll have...
- Tech5 years ago
Creating An e-Commerce Website
- Tech5 years ago
Design Template Guidelines For Mobile Apps
- Business4 years ago
The Key Types Of Brochure Printing Services
- Travel8 years ago
Who Else Wants Also Nfl Hat
- General5 years ago
Kobe Bryant With His Unique Nba Jerseys
- Tech5 years ago
Climb Google Using These Checklists
- Tech6 years ago
Why Small Businesses Can't Ignore Mobile Technology
- Health6 years ago
Health Supplements For Sports Activities Nutrition