If you are planning to have a vacation to escape your daily life, you may want to visit places that will give you unforgettable memories. In Indonesia, the capital city, Jakarta, is one of the most popular city to be visited. However, many people are not sure whether Jakarta is a good choice for holiday. Questions such as how messy the city is? Is it worth it to go to Jakarta? Or is 2 or 3 days enough? Are often occur while choosing Jakarta as a place for a vacation. Actually, if you want to escape your daily hectic life, Jakarta is not a recommended city due to its awful traffic jam. But if you are looking for some adventures, this city offers you more than enough to get what you want. In this article, we will give a brief suggestions about what to do in Jakarta.
Jakarta offers so many places to visit during your vacation. The following lists are the list of where to go in Jakarta for a short vacation.
- Visiting Taman Mini Indonesia Indah (TMII): literally interpreted as Gorgeous Indonesia Miniature Park, this place is situated in the city’s eastern zone. TMII is an interesting place to learn about the culture of Indonesia. In this park, you will ride a cable car to see the miniature of Indonesia. The view that you will see from the cable car is quite rewarding.
- Visiting the Ancol Beach: Ancol is a beach that is located in the same zone with Dufan Amusement Park. This beach can be a great preference to experience some the sunset after a long day of hectic life or after enjoying the amusement park. For those who love photography, capturing some scene around Ancol can be also pretty exciting.
- Going to Dufan Amusement Park: this amusement park is one of Indonesia’s largest amusement park. For those who love thrilling experience, playing all day long in Dufan can be a great escape from the stressful days of works. If you want to visit this place, make sure to visit on weekdays, because on weekend, this place is super packed with people!
- Istiqlal Mosque and Catholic Cathedral: Istiqlal mosque is claimed to be the biggest mosque in Southeast Asia and specifically Indonesia. Within the road, an awesome building of the Cathedral with neo-gothic design. These buildings is the proof of the tolerance between religions that exist in Indonesia.
- Strolling Jalan Surabaya: for fans of antique stuffs, waking down Jalan Surabaya on the evening can be a great idea. In this street, there are so many stores that offers antiques. However, you have to be careful, as some of the things that is sold can be a cheap imitation.
Those are the list of what to see in Jakarta. Jakarta still offers a lot of things to visit, and a short visit may not be enough to explore all of them. However, those five things should be able to give you unforgettable memories of Jakarta.
Should You Buy Real Estate At The End Of 2020
Experts analyzed the prospects and possible scenarios for the development of events. Residents of the US are warned about the...
How To Be A Confident Person
Attractive, confident, funny, charismatic. These are some characteristics that define an alpha individual. While we all know what the goal...
Why Do Cats Get Diarrhea?
If you’re a pet owner, then you’ll know that one of the most common problems you need to deal with...
Common Reasons For Visiting An Orthopaedic Surgeon
Have you suffered regular knee or back pain? Do you feel tired or stiff for a long time after resting...
Best Wholesale Beauty Product Suppliers In 2020
Beauty products include a range of goods that are used to care and enhance the appearance of your face, hair,...
Big Things A Digital Marketing Business Conducts
The customary word “ad” is defined as a communication procedure between the group of onlookers and the imminent business moving...
International Shipping In A Global Pandemic
The Covid-19 pandemic completely turned the world on its head, in more ways than one. Beyond the devastating medical challenges,...
8 Ways To Reduce Stoke Risk
Stroke is the fifth leading cause of death in the United States. To help you understand how severe and common...
Top Whey Protein Recipes To Lose Your Body Fat
Losing weight and keeping the kilos off is not an easy thing to do. Everything from what you consume to...
5 Amazing SEO Tools to Spy On Your Competitor’s Website
So, you’re running an online business, and you surely want your business to get the best results. But, there are...
Keep .eu Domain After Brexit
Domains are becoming as essential as someone’s own home in the world of internet. Internet users are always looking for...
How To Use Apple Cider Vinegar With Mother To Maximize The Health Benefits
Apple cider vinegar is used in many different household chores like floor washing, cleaning, doing dishes, vegetables and fruits washing,...
8 Tips from Dermatologists For Gorgeous Skin
We all wish of a flawless and glowing skin, but it’s not always easy to figure out the skin care...
Uterine Fibroids: What Are Its Causes, Symptoms, and Treatments?
Uterine Fibroids are non-cancerous tumors that develops in a woman’s uterus. They are also called leiomyomas or myomas and appear...
Electric Stove or Gas Stove? Which One is Better?
While remodeling your kitchen to include some kitchen essentials or buying a whole new house, you might be comparing electric...
- Tech5 years ago
Creating An e-Commerce Website
- Tech5 years ago
Design Template Guidelines For Mobile Apps
- Business5 years ago
The Key Types Of Brochure Printing Services
- Travel8 years ago
Who Else Wants Also Nfl Hat
- General5 years ago
Kobe Bryant With His Unique Nba Jerseys
- Tech5 years ago
Climb Google Using These Checklists
- Tech6 years ago
Why Small Businesses Can't Ignore Mobile Technology
- Health7 years ago
Health Supplements For Sports Activities Nutrition