If you are planning to have a vacation to escape your daily life, you may want to visit places that will give you unforgettable memories. In Indonesia, the capital city, Jakarta, is one of the most popular city to be visited. However, many people are not sure whether Jakarta is a good choice for holiday. Questions such as how messy the city is? Is it worth it to go to Jakarta? Or is 2 or 3 days enough? Are often occur while choosing Jakarta as a place for a vacation. Actually, if you want to escape your daily hectic life, Jakarta is not a recommended city due to its awful traffic jam. But if you are looking for some adventures, this city offers you more than enough to get what you want. In this article, we will give a brief suggestions about what to do in Jakarta.
Jakarta offers so many places to visit during your vacation. The following lists are the list of where to go in Jakarta for a short vacation.
- Visiting Taman Mini Indonesia Indah (TMII): literally interpreted as Gorgeous Indonesia Miniature Park, this place is situated in the city’s eastern zone. TMII is an interesting place to learn about the culture of Indonesia. In this park, you will ride a cable car to see the miniature of Indonesia. The view that you will see from the cable car is quite rewarding.
- Visiting the Ancol Beach: Ancol is a beach that is located in the same zone with Dufan Amusement Park. This beach can be a great preference to experience some the sunset after a long day of hectic life or after enjoying the amusement park. For those who love photography, capturing some scene around Ancol can be also pretty exciting.
- Going to Dufan Amusement Park: this amusement park is one of Indonesia’s largest amusement park. For those who love thrilling experience, playing all day long in Dufan can be a great escape from the stressful days of works. If you want to visit this place, make sure to visit on weekdays, because on weekend, this place is super packed with people!
- Istiqlal Mosque and Catholic Cathedral: Istiqlal mosque is claimed to be the biggest mosque in Southeast Asia and specifically Indonesia. Within the road, an awesome building of the Cathedral with neo-gothic design. These buildings is the proof of the tolerance between religions that exist in Indonesia.
- Strolling Jalan Surabaya: for fans of antique stuffs, waking down Jalan Surabaya on the evening can be a great idea. In this street, there are so many stores that offers antiques. However, you have to be careful, as some of the things that is sold can be a cheap imitation.
Those are the list of what to see in Jakarta. Jakarta still offers a lot of things to visit, and a short visit may not be enough to explore all of them. However, those five things should be able to give you unforgettable memories of Jakarta.
Tips On Preventing Accidents In The Workplace and Keep Your Employees Safe
Preventing accidents in the workplace is both the moral and ethical responsibility of every employer. Knowing that there’s a safety...
4 Surprising Ways SaaS Can Be A Game Changer For Small Business
The World Wide Web will never run out of tips and strategies on how to grow your business. These days,...
Understanding SaaS, PaaS, IaaS Prior to Selecting One For Your Business
Summary: Cloud Computing is rising at a faster pace, and it’s crucially important for organizations to move to the Cloud...
5 Tips to Avoid Federal Tax Penalty For Taxpayers
When you are undergoing a tax issue, then it is vital to have knowledge of what are you up against...
Hygienic Cleaning Tips Before Moving Into A New Home
Buying a new home during a pandemic is not only a financial challenge but a sanitary concern. Namely, before you...
Spy App For Android A Tool For Keeping Workplace
Dealing with routine matters has been a lot easier and stress-free thanks to modern technology. Want to order food, use...
How to Create A Backyard Zen Oasis
The lifestyle of the modern era usually depletes one’s energy by the time they get home from work. Whether or...
Mistakes You Need to Avoid When Preparing Your CV
Writing a CV can be hard. You have to somehow condense all your experience into 1 or 2 A4 pages....
Home Decor Trends For 2021: What You Can Expect
This year, the Covid pandemic has had a huge impact on many different industries and sectors and one which has...
5 Ways to Protect Your Teeth This Christmas
Christmas is just around the corner and the preparations are well underway for the festive day, even if it is...
How to Create A Referral Marketing Program In 6 Easy Steps
You may have heard of the benefits of a referral program. Besides helping you attract more traffic to your website,...
5 Important Web Design Considerations to Make For Better SEO
Ever since the birth of search engines, practices in optimising websites for better search rankings have changed considerably. Where it...
4 Reasons For Your Teeth Becoming Sensitive
Having sensitive teeth can be a common issue for many, but it can also be a sign that you have...
How To Keep Your Business Clean & Sanitised
If your business offers any kind of public-facing services, then you will likely be thinking a lot more about the...
The Impact Of Covid-19 on Commercial Property
The lives of people all over the world have been completely altered as a result of Covid-19, with businesses struggling...
- Tech6 years ago
Creating An e-Commerce Website
- Tech6 years ago
Design Template Guidelines For Mobile Apps
- Business5 years ago
The Key Types Of Brochure Printing Services
- Travel9 years ago
Who Else Wants Also Nfl Hat
- General6 years ago
Kobe Bryant With His Unique Nba Jerseys
- Tech7 years ago
Why Small Businesses Can't Ignore Mobile Technology
- Tech6 years ago
Climb Google Using These Checklists
- Health7 years ago
Health Supplements For Sports Activities Nutrition