It is said the cops in Mumbai will forgive you for all minor misdemeanours but will never let you go scot free if you drink and drive. In a city that is known for its amazing nightlife and multitude of partying joints, it comes as a bit of a pleasant surprise that the police force is vigilantly guarding its citizens’ lives. If you are returning from one of the many events in Mumbai that are organized every single day, then here are a few things you need to keep in mind, especially if alcohol was served at the event.
- Car-pooling is not only environment-friendly, but also a sensible way to travel when many people have to go to the same destination. So, instead of adding to the car parking woes and spending precious currency in filling multiple cars, choose amongst yourselves one person, who can take as many of you as possible in his/her car. The added benefit is, just one person need be sober, and the rest can indulge in their enjoyment!
- Electing to have one driver who does is a teetotaller or who has decided not to drink for that evening is a very wise decision. In a large group, there may be some, who generally don’t drink, and it’s no big problem for them to drive after the party is over. But, if everyone in a group is fond of a peg or two, then take turns be the designated owner when the same group meets for multiple events. In that way, one person need not always miss out on his/her share of fun.
- When you are at the event, you should try and watch how many mugs or glasses or liquor you have. This is not an easy task! But remember you need to get back home where your loved ones would be waiting for you and that should be motivation enough for you to drink responsibly. Also, take the responsibility to check how much your friends are drinking and ask someone to do the same for you.
- The kind of drinks you have also makes a difference. Some people are satisfied with a few mugs of beer, but some don’t consider it a good party until they’ve drained the whole good bottle of whiskey! It is indeed fun to enjoy the finer tasting liquors and unwinding at home, but attending functions and events, which are far, is another matter. Stick to the drinks that have lower alcohol content or have cocktails instead of hard liquor to reduce the effect of the alcohol with some fruit juice. It is also important to have plenty of water after drinking.
- Another tip, that can help you drink responsibly, is to eat while drinking. Consuming alcohol on an empty stomach or mistaking hunger pangs for the need to drink can easily be avoided if you eat a little food but at regular intervals.
These tips can be used by people partying anywhere, not just Mumbai. But, if you keep these in mind, you are sure to enjoy more of the vibrant city of Mumbai than you would curl in your bed with a hangover! About the author– The author is a regular invite to social parties and works as a events in Mumbai. Her columns are often featured in eventshigh.
7 Essential Characteristics Of A Good Med School Consultant
Being a med school consultant is troublesome work. They regularly have a brief period to keep an eye on hundreds...
6 Reasons Why You Need to Choose Manga Websites Over Physical Copies
Manga reading is a significant part of Japanese culture and has been around for almost 200 years. This form of...
Kotlin Vs Flutter– A Comparison Of Two Cross Platform Technologies
Cross platform apps are the call for today.Facilitating developers to utilize a single codebase to undergo app development for various...
Steps For Maintaining Shinwa Cooling Towers and Chillers
The set-up of chillers and cooling towers is crucial to the performance of any industrial or commercial air conditioning system....
Great and Simple Ways To Increase Warehouse Productivity
The productivity of a warehouse is essential to any business. The process needs to work efficiently to maximize profits. There...
Make Your Celebrations More Enjoyable With Attractive Christmas Boxes
Christmas is the season of sending and receiving gifts, and whatever gifts you choose for giving your loved on the...
Upcoming New Glam Faces Of Bollywood To Dream For
Bollywood has never failed to produce new talent as and when required. Again Bollywood is introducing some bold beautiful young...
How AI Is Playing An Indispensable Role For Modern Organizations
With the development of mechanical AI and the IoT, Organizations in the vast majority of the divisions are being reconsidered...
Tips To Develop Cosmetic Products On Local and International Market
Cosmetic products are always high in demand in global market. Cosmetic products are used by different age groups, around the...
Funeral Memorial – A Way to Celebrate and Remember A Cherished Life
Whenever you lose a loved one, it’s heartbreaking and very emotional, however you still have to prepare for their final...
How To Take Care Of Black Natural Hair?
Getting started with how to care for black natural hair can be a little daunting. Once you begin, you may...
Frequently Asked Questions About CBD For Epilepsy
For many years, there have been studies regarding the usage of cannabis to treat epilepsy and other neurological disorders. Also,...
PS5: Everything You Need To Know About Sony’s Next Gaming Console
When it comes to next-generation gaming, we might think about upcoming consoles like PS5, Xbox series X, etc. As the...
How To Find Your Dream Job?
Many people looking for their dream job don’t even know what they aspire to. Therefore, it makes sense to first...
The Benefits Of Running A Sustainable Business That Supports A Charity
Running a sustainable business is quite a responsible decision. These days, it’s an even more popular choice to have such...
- Tech5 years ago
Creating An e-Commerce Website
- Tech5 years ago
Design Template Guidelines For Mobile Apps
- Business5 years ago
The Key Types Of Brochure Printing Services
- Travel8 years ago
Who Else Wants Also Nfl Hat
- General5 years ago
Kobe Bryant With His Unique Nba Jerseys
- Tech5 years ago
Climb Google Using These Checklists
- Tech6 years ago
Why Small Businesses Can't Ignore Mobile Technology
- Health6 years ago
Health Supplements For Sports Activities Nutrition