Everyone is wishing to become rich, but only few know what to do in order to achieve that kind of wealth. To become rich, one must possess patience and right skills, but some are little lucky enough to continuous raining of blessings because they are born rich. Seriously, getting rich is not easy, but with a bit of trust on oneself, the right approach combined with perseverance, it is definitely possible.
Here are some of the well-known people in terms of their wealth, resources and how they became successful in achieving their dreams.
1. Mansa Musa. He is an African King during 14th century well known for treating gold as water. His net worth was $400 Billion. He makes money by selling gold and salt, and his profit is spent in building huge mosques in his entire territories. His entire colossal wealth bygone when he died in 1331.
2. The Rothschild Family. This family has a net worth of $350 billion well known for their banking business. This family is a descendant of Mayer Amschel Rothschild, who started from selling of luxury goods, followed by opening a series of banks spreading their influence to all walks of life allowing them to manipulate markets.
They spent their profit in funding Brazil’s Independence from the country Portugal and funded the building of the Suez Canal, which is an artificial sewerage system connecting the Mediterranean sea and the Red sea.
3. John D. Rockefeller. He is a well-known philanthropist with a net worth of $340 Billion. He lived in 1839-1937. He makes money from an oil industry and great in establishing a monopoly. He is the founder of Standard Oil Company expands the business around the world by buying those rival companies. He spent his profit by generously donating $500 million to needy.
As a Christian, he gives 10% of earnings to the church. He funded the establishment of Rockefeller Institute and the University of Chicago for Medical Research.
4. Andrew Carnegie. He is a well-known industrialist and philanthropist with a net worth of $310 billion. He was born in 1835 started as a telegrapher until he became successful in the steel industry. He makes money in investing on bridges, railroads and oil baron in fact, he funded the construction of Carnegie Steel Company, which later sold to J.P. Morgan when he retires.
5. Nikolai Alexandrovich Romanov. He is a Russian military commander with a net worth of $300 billion. He became Colonel 3 years after he joined the army and inherited the Russian throne from his father in 1894. He funded the construction of the Trans-Siberian railroad that is considered the largest railway in the world.
6. Mir Osman Ali Khan. He is well known as the ruler of Hyderabad state in India with a net worth of $230 billion. He creates profit by selling diamonds. During his reign, he is declared to be the richest man.
7. William the Conqueror. He is the King of England with a net worth of $229.5 billion. He makes money by conquering other kingdoms. He spent money on hiring his knights and soldiers training them to be prepared on invading. He secured his territories by building secured infrastructure to protect against rebellion.
Other rich men were: Muammar Gaddafi, who was a politician and Libyan revolutionary known for being a megalomaniac; Henry Ford, who was an industrialist and engineer known for establishing the automobile industry; Cornelius Vanderbilt, who was a businessman and an American tycoon known for his entrepreneurial skills that made him successful; Alan Rufus, the 1st Lord of Richmond known for being the nephew of William the Conqueror. He makes money by investing in steel and land.
Based on history, Alan Rufus is the richest man in British history; Bill Gates, who was known as the former CEO of Microsoft and a great computer nerd by developing software that become a standard tool which users used today; William de Warenne who was a nobleman and an English Military leader. He is well-known for his fighting to conquer; John Jacob Astor well known as a fur trader and investor and establishing family dynasty; lastly, Richard Fitzalan who was an English military leader and a nobleman naturally born into a life of wealth and power.
Today, nothing is impossible if one is dreaming to become rich like the rich men stated above. All he need to know is how to save money earned from his work, reduce living expenses by buying only what is needed and not what he wants, Investing on Financial institution by putting on real estate and stock market, Enrichment through career and going to a mortgage free investments. The most important among all is never waste money on investment of stupid stuffs.
PS5: Everything You Need To Know About Sony’s Next Gaming Console
When it comes to next-generation gaming, we might think about upcoming consoles like PS5, Xbox series X, etc. As the...
How To Find Your Dream Job?
Many people looking for their dream job don’t even know what they aspire to. Therefore, it makes sense to first...
The Benefits Of Running A Sustainable Business That Supports A Charity
Running a sustainable business is quite a responsible decision. These days, it’s an even more popular choice to have such...
Marketing Case Study: How FindNerd Achieved Success
Project Introduction FindNerd, a phenomenal online project management tool and a collaborative technical, social platform for all technocrats were launched...
10 US Business Directories For Local Listings
Business listing sites are considered as a source of traffic and trust among business owners. Every small business striving to...
The Embroidery Toolkit
Embroidery is one of the most popular crafting hobbies, perhaps because the same tools and skills can be used to...
Feeling Run Down?
We’re currently living through a difficult time for the world. Many of us are forced to remain indoors, working from...
Basic Reasons Graphic Design Boost Your Marketing Strategy
It is said that man is a visual creature who likes to identify things based on their image. The human...
Novak Djokovic takes part in the 'All In Challenge' to help fight hunger
As most of the countries worldwide have hit lockdown, people have been dwelling on several means to keep themselves busy...
How Suspension in your Automobile will Improve your Travel
Many people often think of speed, the roar, and the engine when choosing the car they want. Often people do...
How Can Product Owner Develop Stakeholder Management Strategy?
All the organizations require a proper stakeholder management-based strategy so that the goals of the organization can be achieved most...
How To Display A Live Facebook Feed To Your WordPress Website
Around 22% of the global population uses Facebook. Such a large number of user-base suggests that Facebook truly has the...
5 Criteria of the Best WordPress Hosting to Know Before Buying
The best WordPress hosting, how to choose it? For many bloggers and website owners, there must be a question that...
Agile BI – All You Would Like To Know
The name says it all. As we talk about one of the most revolutionary approaches in the world of business...
8 Best Ways to Save Money When Shopping
If you want to save money when grocery shopping or each time you make a purchase, then you have to...
- Tech5 years ago
Creating An e-Commerce Website
- Tech5 years ago
Design Template Guidelines For Mobile Apps
- Business4 years ago
The Key Types Of Brochure Printing Services
- Travel8 years ago
Who Else Wants Also Nfl Hat
- General5 years ago
Kobe Bryant With His Unique Nba Jerseys
- Tech5 years ago
Climb Google Using These Checklists
- Tech6 years ago
Why Small Businesses Can't Ignore Mobile Technology
- Health6 years ago
Health Supplements For Sports Activities Nutrition