Everyone is wishing to become rich, but only few know what to do in order to achieve that kind of wealth. To become rich, one must possess patience and right skills, but some are little lucky enough to continuous raining of blessings because they are born rich. Seriously, getting rich is not easy, but with a bit of trust on oneself, the right approach combined with perseverance, it is definitely possible.
Here are some of the well-known people in terms of their wealth, resources and how they became successful in achieving their dreams.
1. Mansa Musa. He is an African King during 14th century well known for treating gold as water. His net worth was $400 Billion. He makes money by selling gold and salt, and his profit is spent in building huge mosques in his entire territories. His entire colossal wealth bygone when he died in 1331.
2. The Rothschild Family. This family has a net worth of $350 billion well known for their banking business. This family is a descendant of Mayer Amschel Rothschild, who started from selling of luxury goods, followed by opening a series of banks spreading their influence to all walks of life allowing them to manipulate markets.
They spent their profit in funding Brazil’s Independence from the country Portugal and funded the building of the Suez Canal, which is an artificial sewerage system connecting the Mediterranean sea and the Red sea.
3. John D. Rockefeller. He is a well-known philanthropist with a net worth of $340 Billion. He lived in 1839-1937. He makes money from an oil industry and great in establishing a monopoly. He is the founder of Standard Oil Company expands the business around the world by buying those rival companies. He spent his profit by generously donating $500 million to needy.
As a Christian, he gives 10% of earnings to the church. He funded the establishment of Rockefeller Institute and the University of Chicago for Medical Research.
4. Andrew Carnegie. He is a well-known industrialist and philanthropist with a net worth of $310 billion. He was born in 1835 started as a telegrapher until he became successful in the steel industry. He makes money in investing on bridges, railroads and oil baron in fact, he funded the construction of Carnegie Steel Company, which later sold to J.P. Morgan when he retires.
5. Nikolai Alexandrovich Romanov. He is a Russian military commander with a net worth of $300 billion. He became Colonel 3 years after he joined the army and inherited the Russian throne from his father in 1894. He funded the construction of the Trans-Siberian railroad that is considered the largest railway in the world.
6. Mir Osman Ali Khan. He is well known as the ruler of Hyderabad state in India with a net worth of $230 billion. He creates profit by selling diamonds. During his reign, he is declared to be the richest man.
7. William the Conqueror. He is the King of England with a net worth of $229.5 billion. He makes money by conquering other kingdoms. He spent money on hiring his knights and soldiers training them to be prepared on invading. He secured his territories by building secured infrastructure to protect against rebellion.
Other rich men were: Muammar Gaddafi, who was a politician and Libyan revolutionary known for being a megalomaniac; Henry Ford, who was an industrialist and engineer known for establishing the automobile industry; Cornelius Vanderbilt, who was a businessman and an American tycoon known for his entrepreneurial skills that made him successful; Alan Rufus, the 1st Lord of Richmond known for being the nephew of William the Conqueror. He makes money by investing in steel and land.
Based on history, Alan Rufus is the richest man in British history; Bill Gates, who was known as the former CEO of Microsoft and a great computer nerd by developing software that become a standard tool which users used today; William de Warenne who was a nobleman and an English Military leader. He is well-known for his fighting to conquer; John Jacob Astor well known as a fur trader and investor and establishing family dynasty; lastly, Richard Fitzalan who was an English military leader and a nobleman naturally born into a life of wealth and power.
Today, nothing is impossible if one is dreaming to become rich like the rich men stated above. All he need to know is how to save money earned from his work, reduce living expenses by buying only what is needed and not what he wants, Investing on Financial institution by putting on real estate and stock market, Enrichment through career and going to a mortgage free investments. The most important among all is never waste money on investment of stupid stuffs.
4 Reasons to Replace Your Car’s Engine With Performance Parts
Performance parts are the best kind of upgrades you can make to a car. Performance cars have a higher price...
Maximum Power: Update Your Old House For Modern Electrical Needs
An outdated electrical system can wreak havoc on your energy bills and greatly increase your risk of structural damage. If...
Key Techniques To Learn On A First Aid Course
Introduction First aid training is an incredible qualification that can enable one to offer life saving assistance in an emergency....
Best Tips For Managing Your Building and Construction Projects
Building and construction projects consist of many tasks, from job-site duties to office paperwork. Juggling it all can oftentimes be...
How To Choose The Best Locksmith For The Job
The existence of a locksmith is very crucial for society because they help out countless people on a daily basis....
5 Modern Conservatory Ideas To Create A Serene Escape
Having a serene and relaxing conservatory is the dream, especially in the summer months. Creating an extension of your home...
4 Different Types Of Lifting Equipment For A Construction Site
One of the biggest challenges on a construction site is the problem of lifting heavy materials and tools to a...
5 Tips That Can Help Your Business Flourish
Many, both small and big, businesses were affected by the outbreak of the novel coronavirus, no one was spared. Overnight,...
Why First Aid Training Is Essential For Your Business
Introduction All employers, depending on the establishment, should organize and provide basic appropriate conditions for lunch breaks as well as...
Are You Covered? Tips For Finding Affordable Health Insurance For Your Whole Family
If you are in the market for health insurance, you may be overwhelmed by the many different features and the...
How to Prevent Potential Hazards In A Lab
Unfortunately, lab accidents can happen. When they do, the consequences can be very serious. Some of the most common lab...
How to Extend Your UK Spouse Visa
The UK spouse visa is also known as a UK marriage visa. The UK spouse visa allows married partners of...
How Best Is Automation Helping The Retail Industry to Survive?
“In the post Covid-19 world, the only place cos are willing to invest is in automation. The return on investment...
Best Artificial Intelligence Trends to Watch Out In 2021
Technologies are getting advanced day by day, and according to that, the developers and the mobile app development companies should...
Keeping Your Assets Safe — Crypto Insurance May Soon Become The Norm
Many people all over the world have compared the cryptocurrency market to the wild West, largely because of the fact...
Tech6 years ago
Creating An e-Commerce Website
Tech6 years ago
Design Template Guidelines For Mobile Apps
Business6 years ago
The Key Types Of Brochure Printing Services
Travel9 years ago
Who Else Wants Also Nfl Hat
General6 years ago
Kobe Bryant With His Unique Nba Jerseys
Tech7 years ago
Why Small Businesses Can't Ignore Mobile Technology
Tech6 years ago
Climb Google Using These Checklists
Health7 years ago
Health Supplements For Sports Activities Nutrition