Everyone is wishing to become rich, but only few know what to do in order to achieve that kind of wealth. To become rich, one must possess patience and right skills, but some are little lucky enough to continuous raining of blessings because they are born rich. Seriously, getting rich is not easy, but with a bit of trust on oneself, the right approach combined with perseverance, it is definitely possible.
Here are some of the well-known people in terms of their wealth, resources and how they became successful in achieving their dreams.
1. Mansa Musa. He is an African King during 14th century well known for treating gold as water. His net worth was $400 Billion. He makes money by selling gold and salt, and his profit is spent in building huge mosques in his entire territories. His entire colossal wealth bygone when he died in 1331.
2. The Rothschild Family. This family has a net worth of $350 billion well known for their banking business. This family is a descendant of Mayer Amschel Rothschild, who started from selling of luxury goods, followed by opening a series of banks spreading their influence to all walks of life allowing them to manipulate markets.
They spent their profit in funding Brazil’s Independence from the country Portugal and funded the building of the Suez Canal, which is an artificial sewerage system connecting the Mediterranean sea and the Red sea.
3. John D. Rockefeller. He is a well-known philanthropist with a net worth of $340 Billion. He lived in 1839-1937. He makes money from an oil industry and great in establishing a monopoly. He is the founder of Standard Oil Company expands the business around the world by buying those rival companies. He spent his profit by generously donating $500 million to needy.
As a Christian, he gives 10% of earnings to the church. He funded the establishment of Rockefeller Institute and the University of Chicago for Medical Research.
4. Andrew Carnegie. He is a well-known industrialist and philanthropist with a net worth of $310 billion. He was born in 1835 started as a telegrapher until he became successful in the steel industry. He makes money in investing on bridges, railroads and oil baron in fact, he funded the construction of Carnegie Steel Company, which later sold to J.P. Morgan when he retires.
5. Nikolai Alexandrovich Romanov. He is a Russian military commander with a net worth of $300 billion. He became Colonel 3 years after he joined the army and inherited the Russian throne from his father in 1894. He funded the construction of the Trans-Siberian railroad that is considered the largest railway in the world.
6. Mir Osman Ali Khan. He is well known as the ruler of Hyderabad state in India with a net worth of $230 billion. He creates profit by selling diamonds. During his reign, he is declared to be the richest man.
7. William the Conqueror. He is the King of England with a net worth of $229.5 billion. He makes money by conquering other kingdoms. He spent money on hiring his knights and soldiers training them to be prepared on invading. He secured his territories by building secured infrastructure to protect against rebellion.
Other rich men were: Muammar Gaddafi, who was a politician and Libyan revolutionary known for being a megalomaniac; Henry Ford, who was an industrialist and engineer known for establishing the automobile industry; Cornelius Vanderbilt, who was a businessman and an American tycoon known for his entrepreneurial skills that made him successful; Alan Rufus, the 1st Lord of Richmond known for being the nephew of William the Conqueror. He makes money by investing in steel and land.
Based on history, Alan Rufus is the richest man in British history; Bill Gates, who was known as the former CEO of Microsoft and a great computer nerd by developing software that become a standard tool which users used today; William de Warenne who was a nobleman and an English Military leader. He is well-known for his fighting to conquer; John Jacob Astor well known as a fur trader and investor and establishing family dynasty; lastly, Richard Fitzalan who was an English military leader and a nobleman naturally born into a life of wealth and power.
Today, nothing is impossible if one is dreaming to become rich like the rich men stated above. All he need to know is how to save money earned from his work, reduce living expenses by buying only what is needed and not what he wants, Investing on Financial institution by putting on real estate and stock market, Enrichment through career and going to a mortgage free investments. The most important among all is never waste money on investment of stupid stuffs.
Conveyor Belt Systems: 6 Ways to Improve Efficiency
You might think that conveyor belt systems cannot be improved because of the simplicity of their design. After all, how...
3D Rendering Terminology: Guide For Architects to Communicate With CG Artists
When chipping away at a building representation project, a modeler and a 3D delivering worker for hire need to see...
Learn and Become A Professional DevOps Engineer!
Have you been having a tough time deciding what you want to do when you grow up? Once your school...
Debunking The Common Myths About Cosmetic Surgery
Just a few years back, plastic surgery was thought to be some kind of sorcery or something that existed in...
How to Choose The Right Type Of Flooring For Your New Home
Building a house from scratch can be a tedious and stressful process even though you know you are doing something...
3 Ways To Style An Oversized White Shirt This Summer
If there is one staple item you need ready for your summer wardrobe, it’s an oversized white shirt. They are...
5 Tips For Picking The Perfect Wedding Ring
Your big day is coming up for your wedding day and you set the standards too high with your engagement...
What’s That Thing Called? All You Need to Know About Your Car’s Lift Struts
Imagine you’re out for grocery shopping or a weekend outing with family, and you need to load your shopping or...
10 Places to Explore In Ahmedabad Gujarat India
In the state of Gujarat Ahmedabad or Ahmedabad is a significant region and one of the very prominent city areas...
Men’s Top Fashion Trends To Be Following Spring/Summer 2021
With us all being in lockdown on and off for a year, people are starting to get excited for the...
Find Blog Post Ideas Using Google Keyword Planner
Being a successful blogger means that you have to create captivating and original content that will be helpful to your...
Best Vegan Egg Alternatives For Baking
In recent years there has been a dramatic increase in veganism due to its numerous health benefits. People are much...
7 Smart Storage Solutions For A Small Bathroom
A small bathroom can be such a nuisance. You never have the space you need and everything seems to be...
What Are The Better Ways Of Building Data Lakes? : The Right Way Is Critical
The pattern is the main period that each enterprise needs to be conscious of if they need to generate greater...
Everything You Need to Think About Before The Road Trip
Road trips are perhaps the most flexible vacation format: they can be as long or fast, intense or relaxed, planned...
- Tech6 years ago
Creating An e-Commerce Website
- Tech6 years ago
Design Template Guidelines For Mobile Apps
- Business5 years ago
The Key Types Of Brochure Printing Services
- Travel9 years ago
Who Else Wants Also Nfl Hat
- General6 years ago
Kobe Bryant With His Unique Nba Jerseys
- Tech7 years ago
Why Small Businesses Can't Ignore Mobile Technology
- Tech6 years ago
Climb Google Using These Checklists
- Health7 years ago
Health Supplements For Sports Activities Nutrition