Everyone is wishing to become rich, but only few know what to do in order to achieve that kind of wealth. To become rich, one must possess patience and right skills, but some are little lucky enough to continuous raining of blessings because they are born rich. Seriously, getting rich is not easy, but with a bit of trust on oneself, the right approach combined with perseverance, it is definitely possible.
Here are some of the well-known people in terms of their wealth, resources and how they became successful in achieving their dreams.
1. Mansa Musa. He is an African King during 14th century well known for treating gold as water. His net worth was $400 Billion. He makes money by selling gold and salt, and his profit is spent in building huge mosques in his entire territories. His entire colossal wealth bygone when he died in 1331.
2. The Rothschild Family. This family has a net worth of $350 billion well known for their banking business. This family is a descendant of Mayer Amschel Rothschild, who started from selling of luxury goods, followed by opening a series of banks spreading their influence to all walks of life allowing them to manipulate markets.
They spent their profit in funding Brazil’s Independence from the country Portugal and funded the building of the Suez Canal, which is an artificial sewerage system connecting the Mediterranean sea and the Red sea.
3. John D. Rockefeller. He is a well-known philanthropist with a net worth of $340 Billion. He lived in 1839-1937. He makes money from an oil industry and great in establishing a monopoly. He is the founder of Standard Oil Company expands the business around the world by buying those rival companies. He spent his profit by generously donating $500 million to needy.
As a Christian, he gives 10% of earnings to the church. He funded the establishment of Rockefeller Institute and the University of Chicago for Medical Research.
4. Andrew Carnegie. He is a well-known industrialist and philanthropist with a net worth of $310 billion. He was born in 1835 started as a telegrapher until he became successful in the steel industry. He makes money in investing on bridges, railroads and oil baron in fact, he funded the construction of Carnegie Steel Company, which later sold to J.P. Morgan when he retires.
5. Nikolai Alexandrovich Romanov. He is a Russian military commander with a net worth of $300 billion. He became Colonel 3 years after he joined the army and inherited the Russian throne from his father in 1894. He funded the construction of the Trans-Siberian railroad that is considered the largest railway in the world.
6. Mir Osman Ali Khan. He is well known as the ruler of Hyderabad state in India with a net worth of $230 billion. He creates profit by selling diamonds. During his reign, he is declared to be the richest man.
7. William the Conqueror. He is the King of England with a net worth of $229.5 billion. He makes money by conquering other kingdoms. He spent money on hiring his knights and soldiers training them to be prepared on invading. He secured his territories by building secured infrastructure to protect against rebellion.
Other rich men were: Muammar Gaddafi, who was a politician and Libyan revolutionary known for being a megalomaniac; Henry Ford, who was an industrialist and engineer known for establishing the automobile industry; Cornelius Vanderbilt, who was a businessman and an American tycoon known for his entrepreneurial skills that made him successful; Alan Rufus, the 1st Lord of Richmond known for being the nephew of William the Conqueror. He makes money by investing in steel and land.
Based on history, Alan Rufus is the richest man in British history; Bill Gates, who was known as the former CEO of Microsoft and a great computer nerd by developing software that become a standard tool which users used today; William de Warenne who was a nobleman and an English Military leader. He is well-known for his fighting to conquer; John Jacob Astor well known as a fur trader and investor and establishing family dynasty; lastly, Richard Fitzalan who was an English military leader and a nobleman naturally born into a life of wealth and power.
Today, nothing is impossible if one is dreaming to become rich like the rich men stated above. All he need to know is how to save money earned from his work, reduce living expenses by buying only what is needed and not what he wants, Investing on Financial institution by putting on real estate and stock market, Enrichment through career and going to a mortgage free investments. The most important among all is never waste money on investment of stupid stuffs.
Best Ways to Improve Your Career
Working on improving yourself is a continuous process. One that chisels you to perfection every time you do it. It...
New to Golfing? 4 Etiquette Tips You Need to Know
Golf is a sport that is governed by some very specific etiquette rules. If you are just taking up golf,...
How to Manage Scoliosis In Adult Period
We always start thinking about our health, and the importance of it, once something goes wrong. When that inevitably happens,...
Simple Ways To Stay Warm This Winter
You shouldn’t have to compromise on style for warmth, which is why we have put together this guide on how...
Staying On Schedule When Traveling With Family
There is a lot of planning that goes into traveling with your family, especially if you are trying to stick...
Do You Need A Lawyer When Filing For Divorce?
Since divorce is a relatively common legal proceeding, some couples opt for a DIY approach. They decide to download the...
Unique First Home Gifts For Your Loved Ones
If one of your loved ones is moving into their first home, we have the perfect gifts for you. Each...
Should Your Business Offer International Shipping?
In today’s world, many businesses have the opportunity to reach a global audience and find new ways to grow. But,...
Why Isn’t Your Company Website Seeing Traffic?
Are you hooked? Do you check your website’s Google Analytics frequently, only to be disappointed every time you see it? ...
Resources and Assistance For The Parents Of Children With Autism
Raising a child with autism can be a challenge. For most neurotypical people (i.e., those who do not have autism),...
How to Improve Your Company Parking Lot Safety For Your Employees
When your workers park in the corporate lot, you want them to feel comfortable and protected. Your staff shouldn’t have...
Legacy Application Modernization – The Enterprise Perspective
The global application modernization services market size is expected to grow from USD 11.4 billion in 2020 to USD 24.8...
What You Need to Know Before Sending Important Packages
Many of us have at least once in our life faced the task of sending something to another city or...
4 Most Efficient Drainage Systems For Flat Roofs
The matter of drainage is the essential function of your roof. In fact, the very shape of a roof (a...
Google Algorithm Updates to Expect by The End Of 2021
Google’s algorithm updates tend to come with a lot of uncertainty and questions, and getting ahead of them is the...
Tech7 years ago
Creating An e-Commerce Website
Tech7 years ago
Design Template Guidelines For Mobile Apps
Business6 years ago
The Key Types Of Brochure Printing Services
Travel10 years ago
Who Else Wants Also Nfl Hat
General7 years ago
Kobe Bryant With His Unique Nba Jerseys
Tech8 years ago
Why Small Businesses Can't Ignore Mobile Technology
Tech7 years ago
Climb Google Using These Checklists
Health8 years ago
Health Supplements For Sports Activities Nutrition