What is the difference between a startup and a «normal website»? A normal website always has clear functionality. For instance, an online store has to make it possible for a user to search and to order goods. There always has to be a catalogue of goods and an order cart. Of course all those things can be designed in many different ways — but the task remains the same. Both the client and the developer have the same understanding of the project.
A startup is a completely different thing. There are several main differences between a startup and a normal website:
– A startup continuously changes in the process of its development. And these changes can affect the very essence of the project.
– There are no «ready-made» decisions for a startup. If an online store can be set up in a day on a cloud platform, even if you don’t have any idea about web development at all, in order to create a startup you need flexibility, which you can acquire only by programming «by hand». Startup developers need to be not just highly qualified — they need to be flexible thinkers who can create their own solutions, instead of using ready-made ones. Just because there aren’t any ready-made solutions yet.
– A startup is a fully fledged project. If an online store or a corporate website serve only as a tool (and often one of many) to perform a company’s main function, a startup IS a company. It demands constant attention. It has to be developed and worked on just like you work on any other project offline.
Who will Develop the Startup?
Let us imagine a situation when everything worked out, and the startup raised investments. The investor has to make a decision: either to work with the existing startup team, or to outsource the development to a professional studio.
Development of the Startup by the Inhouse Team
This is the most popular option today. But in fact the competence of the project founders most probably won’t be enough. And even if it is sufficient, how much time will it take? Besides, the founders might have a deep understanding of a certain aspect of the project, but be incompetent when it comes to some other aspect. For instance, they can develop a website, but not the iOS app. Hiring an inhouse team of developers might be a good solution.
Outsourcing Startup Development
Outsourcing the development of an online project has several obvious advantages for the investor:
– No need to recruit employees. They are already established as a team and have everything they need.
– No need to take care of the technical side — every professional studio already has certain accomplishments and experience when it comes to various frameworks and can choose the most appropriate implementation option for each particular project.
– The development team already has a leader who the investors can communicate with in a language they understand, and that person will be able to set appropriate tasks for the developers, because s/he has the necessary experience.
– The members of the teams have already worked together for a certain period of time, and they won’t need to spend time on getting used to each other and resolving employment issues while the team is being formed.
– You only pay for the result, not the number of hours spent. So these are not continuous expenses, but variables which depend on the volume of work. The investor pays only for the work done, not for the presence of the employee at the office.
– Practice shows that even the development of a very complicated project seldom turns out to be more expensive than 10-20 thousand USD. Therefore, when investors outsource their projects to professional studios, they win both in terms on time (because the work starts immediately) and in terms of money.
LEZGRO pushes web based or tech related startups away from the ideology of their dot-com era predecessors in order to achieve cost-effective production by building a minimal product and gauging customer feedback.
Tips On Preventing Accidents In The Workplace and Keep Your Employees Safe
Preventing accidents in the workplace is both the moral and ethical responsibility of every employer. Knowing that there’s a safety...
4 Surprising Ways SaaS Can Be A Game Changer For Small Business
The World Wide Web will never run out of tips and strategies on how to grow your business. These days,...
Understanding SaaS, PaaS, IaaS Prior to Selecting One For Your Business
Summary: Cloud Computing is rising at a faster pace, and it’s crucially important for organizations to move to the Cloud...
5 Tips to Avoid Federal Tax Penalty For Taxpayers
When you are undergoing a tax issue, then it is vital to have knowledge of what are you up against...
Hygienic Cleaning Tips Before Moving Into A New Home
Buying a new home during a pandemic is not only a financial challenge but a sanitary concern. Namely, before you...
Spy App For Android A Tool For Keeping Workplace
Dealing with routine matters has been a lot easier and stress-free thanks to modern technology. Want to order food, use...
How to Create A Backyard Zen Oasis
The lifestyle of the modern era usually depletes one’s energy by the time they get home from work. Whether or...
Mistakes You Need to Avoid When Preparing Your CV
Writing a CV can be hard. You have to somehow condense all your experience into 1 or 2 A4 pages....
Home Decor Trends For 2021: What You Can Expect
This year, the Covid pandemic has had a huge impact on many different industries and sectors and one which has...
5 Ways to Protect Your Teeth This Christmas
Christmas is just around the corner and the preparations are well underway for the festive day, even if it is...
How to Create A Referral Marketing Program In 6 Easy Steps
You may have heard of the benefits of a referral program. Besides helping you attract more traffic to your website,...
5 Important Web Design Considerations to Make For Better SEO
Ever since the birth of search engines, practices in optimising websites for better search rankings have changed considerably. Where it...
4 Reasons For Your Teeth Becoming Sensitive
Having sensitive teeth can be a common issue for many, but it can also be a sign that you have...
How To Keep Your Business Clean & Sanitised
If your business offers any kind of public-facing services, then you will likely be thinking a lot more about the...
The Impact Of Covid-19 on Commercial Property
The lives of people all over the world have been completely altered as a result of Covid-19, with businesses struggling...
- Tech6 years ago
Creating An e-Commerce Website
- Tech6 years ago
Design Template Guidelines For Mobile Apps
- Business5 years ago
The Key Types Of Brochure Printing Services
- Travel9 years ago
Who Else Wants Also Nfl Hat
- General6 years ago
Kobe Bryant With His Unique Nba Jerseys
- Tech7 years ago
Why Small Businesses Can't Ignore Mobile Technology
- Tech6 years ago
Climb Google Using These Checklists
- Health7 years ago
Health Supplements For Sports Activities Nutrition