What is the difference between a startup and a «normal website»? A normal website always has clear functionality. For instance, an online store has to make it possible for a user to search and to order goods. There always has to be a catalogue of goods and an order cart. Of course all those things can be designed in many different ways — but the task remains the same. Both the client and the developer have the same understanding of the project.
A startup is a completely different thing. There are several main differences between a startup and a normal website:
– A startup continuously changes in the process of its development. And these changes can affect the very essence of the project.
– There are no «ready-made» decisions for a startup. If an online store can be set up in a day on a cloud platform, even if you don’t have any idea about web development at all, in order to create a startup you need flexibility, which you can acquire only by programming «by hand». Startup developers need to be not just highly qualified — they need to be flexible thinkers who can create their own solutions, instead of using ready-made ones. Just because there aren’t any ready-made solutions yet.
– A startup is a fully fledged project. If an online store or a corporate website serve only as a tool (and often one of many) to perform a company’s main function, a startup IS a company. It demands constant attention. It has to be developed and worked on just like you work on any other project offline.
Who will Develop the Startup?
Let us imagine a situation when everything worked out, and the startup raised investments. The investor has to make a decision: either to work with the existing startup team, or to outsource the development to a professional studio.
Development of the Startup by the Inhouse Team
This is the most popular option today. But in fact the competence of the project founders most probably won’t be enough. And even if it is sufficient, how much time will it take? Besides, the founders might have a deep understanding of a certain aspect of the project, but be incompetent when it comes to some other aspect. For instance, they can develop a website, but not the iOS app. Hiring an inhouse team of developers might be a good solution.
Outsourcing Startup Development
Outsourcing the development of an online project has several obvious advantages for the investor:
– No need to recruit employees. They are already established as a team and have everything they need.
– No need to take care of the technical side — every professional studio already has certain accomplishments and experience when it comes to various frameworks and can choose the most appropriate implementation option for each particular project.
– The development team already has a leader who the investors can communicate with in a language they understand, and that person will be able to set appropriate tasks for the developers, because s/he has the necessary experience.
– The members of the teams have already worked together for a certain period of time, and they won’t need to spend time on getting used to each other and resolving employment issues while the team is being formed.
– You only pay for the result, not the number of hours spent. So these are not continuous expenses, but variables which depend on the volume of work. The investor pays only for the work done, not for the presence of the employee at the office.
– Practice shows that even the development of a very complicated project seldom turns out to be more expensive than 10-20 thousand USD. Therefore, when investors outsource their projects to professional studios, they win both in terms on time (because the work starts immediately) and in terms of money.
LEZGRO pushes web based or tech related startups away from the ideology of their dot-com era predecessors in order to achieve cost-effective production by building a minimal product and gauging customer feedback.
Let’s not sit Idle and Paint Something New!
We have already listened countless times that “don’t sit idle” and “try to utilize your time productively.” But did we...
Get the Best things for Thai Bride
Thailand is rich with beautiful girls, and the enormous piece of them wouldn’t fret dating outsiders. These are about the...
10 Largest Cities In Texas By Population (2020)
Western countries are way less populated than eastern ones. But the west is also playing a part in increasing the...
The Greatest Night Clubs in Las Vegas for Bottle Service
Las Vegas is loaded with the dance club and picking one can be a significant undertaking for somebody who is...
Why is Investing in Healthcare is the Best Option for Medical Professionals?
Healthcare industry is considered as one of India’s largest sectors, both regarding employment and revenue generation. It is expected to...
The need and use of the Vial Box
There are a lot of healthcare professionals and caregivers that have to assist the living facilities and there are a...
How To Buy an Abstract Rug Online and Avoid the Mistakes Involved
We are currently living in the golden age of nesting. Especially as part of the millennial generation, we gravitate towards...
Begin Your Love Story With Disabled Dating
We want you to know – you aren’t DISABLED, you are just differently-abled because the only disability in life is...
Are You Selling at Least The Basics To A Beach Vacationer
In winter, a lot of people travel to major attractions such as warm beaches. These travelers often have to pack...
What You Need to Know Before Starting a Business
Congratulations, you did it. You decided to quit your day job and start a business. Being your own boss is...
.Net 3.1 Latest Features Released By Microsoft
.Net 3.1 Latest Features Released By Microsoft The latest version of .net core 3.1 has been released by Microsoft that...
BEST SPORTS FOR KIDS TO ENGAGE IN THIS YEAR
We are in a generation where our children are living an inactive lifestyle with very minimal or no sort of...
Buying a Strata Property – Is it a Good Investment for You
Buying a strata property is a scenario where you purchase a small portion of the complex and get access to...
What You Should Know About Google’s New VR/AR Features for the Web and Mobile Applications
Virtual reality (VR) and augmented reality (AR) are emerging technologies that provide users with a wide range of unique and...
Get the Kitchen of Your Dreams with the Best Remodeling Tips
Get the Kitchen of Your Dreams Among all the rooms of the house, the kitchen is the most versatile. It...
- Tech5 years ago
Creating An e-Commerce Website
- Tech5 years ago
Design Template Guidelines For Mobile Apps
- Business4 years ago
The Key Types Of Brochure Printing Services
- Travel8 years ago
Who Else Wants Also Nfl Hat
- General5 years ago
Kobe Bryant With His Unique Nba Jerseys
- Tech5 years ago
Climb Google Using These Checklists
- Tech6 years ago
Why Small Businesses Can't Ignore Mobile Technology
- Health6 years ago
Health Supplements For Sports Activities Nutrition