Did you know that coffee is one of the world’s most popular beverages? Now you know. Millions of people drink coffee every morning and this is made possible by the fact that there are some unique coffee maker machines which one can buy and use conveniently right from the comfort of their homes. You too can enjoy a cupful of your favorite beverage by brewing your favorite flavor just the way you like it.
With the best coffee maker at home, brewing the coffee is easy and convenient. Always check different top coffee maker reviews before buying investing your money to see which one best favors your needs. As you enjoy that great cup of coffee or consider whether to join the club, there are several facts you should know about coffee including the following: –
- Coffee Was First Discovered In Ethiopia: Coffee was discovered in Ethiopia Circa by Shepherds in 800 A.D. According to reports, the shepherds noticed the effects that coffee was having on their goats whenever they ate the beans and explored it further. The story says that the goats would ‘dance” whenever they ate coffee berries thus attracting a local monk to make a drink using the berries. He discovered that the drink kept him awake during the night thus making his the first cup of coffee.
- Espresso is an italian name meaning “when something is forced out.”: One of the coffee brewing methods is known as espresso. This refers to how espresso is made by forcing hot boiling water through some pressed coffee grounds. Espresso is taken in smaller quantities and contains more caffeine than other types of coffee per volume. In fact, espresso contains approximately third the total amount of caffeine like a normal cup of coffee.
- Coffee Beans Are Categorized Into Two Types: This is interesting to note especially if you are a coffee lover. Coffee beans are available in two types, Robusta and Arabica. Arabica is the main type and the most popular at 70 percent. Robusta is less popular and a little bit bitter with a higher concentration of caffeine.
- Brazil Is The Biggest Coffee Producer: 40 percent of the coffee produced in the world comes from Brazil. This is twice as high as the percentage produced by Colombia and Vietnam which are the 2nd and 3rd largest producers in the world.
- Coffee Can Lower The Risk Of Several Diseases: Despite the many myths surrounding coffee drinking, there are dozens of benefits one can enjoy by drinking coffee regularly. Research has found that people who drink coffee regularly have a low risk of getting Alzheimer’s disease. Your favorite cup of coffee can also help reduce the risk of Parkinson’s disease and type-2 diabetes among other diseases. Women who drink coffee regularly can also enjoy the benefit of reduced risks of skin cancer.
These are some of the most surprising facts about coffee. As you enjoy the sweet aroma and flavor from your cup of coffee, always have them in mind. You can drink your coffee every morning by owing a coffee maker. With coffee maker reviews, choosing the best is always easy.
3 Things You Need To Be Doing To Look After Your Teeth
Many people don’t prioritise looking after their teeth, however it is so important as we only get one adult set...
Car Care and Checklist for Road Trip
Are you planning a road trip across Australia? If you are, you must know that you couldn’t have chosen a...
Interior Design Secrets For Your Living Space
Interior design is not something that comes naturally to the majority of us. Figuring out how to pull a room...
Office Building Maintenance You’ll Need To Take Care Of
Like other buildings, office buildings need to be well-maintained so that they are safe, comfortable, and pleasing aesthetically. To accomplish...
Text Messages Vs Sexting Apps – What is best for fun?
It’s no secret that sexting has become a popular way for people to get their kicks. But what’s the best...
Hottest Trainer Brands for 2023
It’s time to update your wardrobe! As we get closer to 2023, it’s time to get the freshest fashion trends....
How To Have Great Personal Hygiene
Personal hygiene should be a basic practice of everyone’s routine. Feeling healthy and clean is a direct response to great...
Protecting Yourself From Scams
As the world becomes more digital, unfortunately many people are using this as a way to scam hard-working people. There...
Marketing Tips For A Gym Wear Brand
When starting a gym wear brand, there are a few things you need to do and one of them is...
Why Is Quantity Surveying Essential in Construction Industry
Quantity surveying is an essential part of the Australian construction industry. It is the process of calculating and estimating the...
How to Maintain Upholstered Furniture
No matter if you have pets or kids, maintaining your upholstered furniture is quite a challenge. Even though vacuuming it...
How Do I Find a Good Bubble.io Developer?
Finding a good bubble developer to help build your app or digital product can seem challenging. How can you choose...
When is a right time for home repairs?
Summer is a popular time for a renovation around the globe. While it is true that bright days and warm...
Top 15 Alteryx Competitors
The world has seen a tremendous rise in startups and new incorporations in the business world. Companies have great potential...
Latest Wedding Trends for 2023
If you’re planning on getting married this year, chances are you’re probably overwhelmed and confused when it comes to wedding...
Tech8 years ago
Creating An e-Commerce Website
Tech8 years ago
Design Template Guidelines For Mobile Apps
Business3 years ago
What Is AdsSupply? A Comprehensive Review
Business7 years ago
The Key Types Of Brochure Printing Services
Law2 years ago
How Can A Divorce Lawyer Help You Get Through Divorce?
Travel10 years ago
Who Else Wants Also Nfl Hat
Tech2 years ago
5 Link Building Strategies You Can Apply For Local SEO
General7 years ago
Kobe Bryant With His Unique Nba Jerseys