Losing weight and keeping the kilos off is not an easy thing to do. Everything from what you consume to what you drink impacts your weight. This is why it is very important to follow a diet that is not only nutritious, delicious but also cut the extra fat. However, certain whey protein recipes can help you get rid of those flowers much faster.
Here are some tasty, filling whey protein recipes that will help you to lose body fat.
Protein Loaded Cinnamon Vanilla Breakfast Bites
This is a simple and easy to make the recipe. No baking required! Great, healthy snacks on the go and are vegan-friendly and gluten-free. Get your favorite ¼ cup of vanilla whey protein powder, ¾ cup of gluten-free oats, ½ cup almond flour, 1 tablespoon of ground cinnamon, ¼ cup of nut butter, ½ -1 tbsp vanilla extract, and ¼ cup honey or maple syrup. For best quality whey protein powder visit MuscleBlaze. You don’t have to worry about the whey protein powder price in India as they provide the reasonably priced whey protein powder.
- Blend the oats in a blender until smooth, then transfer to a mixing bowl. Then add protein powder, almond meal, nut butter, and cinnamon and mix them together. Add vanilla and honey and mix well.
- If the batter seems to be dry, add more honey or nut butter. Once the batter is ready, roll into 1 to 1.15 inch balls and place it on a cookie tray. Don’t forget to place the parchment paper beneath it.
- Freeze them for 20 to 3o minutes then transfer to a ziplock bag. You can also dust it with cinnamon and vanilla whey protein powder. Keep it in the fridge, and you can use it for up to 6 weeks.
This recipe is light and low in carbs, making it a perfect breakfast or snack. To make this recipe, you only need 3 ingredients: protein powder of your choice, you can use the flavored or unflavoured one, one whole egg, a little baking powder, and water to adjust the consistency.
- Preheat the waffle iron. Take a small bowl and add baking powder and egg, add the water slowly to get the desired consistency.
- Pour the batter in a waffle iron and cook for 3 to 4 minutes. You can top it with some strawberries. Enjoy!
Vanilla Chai Protein Smoothie
This smoothie is naturally sweet and nutritious and gives you the protein boost. To make this smoothie, you need 1½ cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk, 1 large frozen banana, 1 scoop of plant-based protein powder, 1 chai tea bag, ¼ tbsp of vanilla extract, for garnishing ground cinnamon and chopped banana.
- Heat the almond milk until you see steam. Then put the chai tea bag in the almond milk and let it steep for 5 minutes.
- Place it in the refrigerator until chilled.
- Remove the tea bag and mix the chai tea milk, protein powder, banana, and vanilla extract into a blender.
- Blend it until smooth. Pour the drink to a cup and top it with the ground cinnamon and sliced banana.
Coconut Protein Bites
These are the gluten-free, vegan, nut-free energy bites balls that require no baking. You can have it as a snack, dessert, or as a pre-workout energy booster. You need 1cup dates, ½ cup quick oats, ¼ cup hemp seeds, ¼ cup vanilla-flavored whey protein powder, ¼ cup unsweetened shredded coconut and 1 tbsp cinnamon.
- Put all the ingredients in the food processor and mix it until it forms a dough.
- Roll it into 14 balls and store it in the fridge.
Tip: If the dates are not soft, soak them in hot water for 10 min and drain before using.
Losing fat can be very tiring, but with the right habits, you can head in the right direction. With nutritious, tasting foods like this, you don’t have to starve yourself or follow any weird dieting plans. Try these fat-burning recipes yourself and feel free to share your experience in the comment box below.