Platinum is stated to be one of the most precious metal and best material to design exclusive ornaments. When the buyer of gorgeous diamond studded jewellery item visits jeweller’s showroom, the person is sure to choose from platinum jewellery as it is durable and looks presentable to suit any occasion.
Presently platinum rings are in demand as it won’t get easily corroded or lose its sheen even if worn for many years.
Why platinum metal you need to choose from various other precious metals available?
- The metal doesn’t get easily affected even in any worse environment. Due to this quality the platinum ornament can be worn regularly. If you are thinking of buying engagement or wedding ring to be worn always life long, it is best to buy platinum rings.
- The metal is able to sustain its original shining quality. Hence, for many years the ornaments of platinum remain new and trendy. The other metals react with air and other pollutants in the environment and loses its shining feature.
- It is available in pure form. Other metals like gold and silver are mixed with other alloys to enrich its durability and lustrous quality.
Noting special features of platinum:
- Its versatility: Any kind of carving can be done easily on this metal by ornament making artisans as the metal won’t break easily. Diamonds embedded on the metal fits perfectly because the metal doesn’t wear off easily. Thus, perfect for ornaments to be worn regularly.
- It is a rare metal: Pure form of platinum isn’t available easily. It is termed to be one of the rarest metals. Hence, its cost is higher than other ornamental metals.
- Highly resistant to tarnish: This is the main cause of jewellers preferring to use platinum metal for making diamonds and gemstones embedded jewellery.
- Maintenance is less: You can wear the platinum jewellery for years continuously, even then the shining won’t be reduced. Using simple steam cleaning method will remove the dirt accumulated in the jewellery item and make it look like new once again. Therefore, low cost maintenance needs to be done once in a year.
- Non-allergic: Many people are allergic to gold, silver or any other kind of metal can use platinum jewellery. Its hypoallergenic qualities have benefited numerous people who endures skin rashes if they wear ornaments made of gold, silver or nickel.
- Perfect for investment: As it is available in pure form, the resale value remains the same as the new jewels of platinum settings.
Its durability quality and non-resistant to react with harmful elements of environment has made it a popular metal to be used for ornaments like platinum rings for women who are home makers, chefs or work in place where there are chances of hands getting dirty.
For regular usage platinum jewellery like rings, chains, pendants, bracelets and earrings there are numerous buyers worldwide ordering from both offline and online shops. If you have any confusion while busying the exclusively designed rings and its price, visit the site of Kalyan Jewellers platinum ring price that is reasonably sold in their showrooms.