Everyone is wishing to become rich, but only few know what to do in order to achieve that kind of wealth. To become rich, one must possess patience and right skills, but some are little lucky enough to continuous raining of blessings because they are born rich. Seriously, getting rich is not easy, but with a bit of trust on oneself, the right approach combined with perseverance, it is definitely possible.
Here are some of the well-known people in terms of their wealth, resources and how they became successful in achieving their dreams.
1. Mansa Musa. He is an African King during 14th century well known for treating gold as water. His net worth was $400 Billion. He makes money by selling gold and salt, and his profit is spent in building huge mosques in his entire territories. His entire colossal wealth bygone when he died in 1331.
2. The Rothschild Family. This family has a net worth of $350 billion well known for their banking business. This family is a descendant of Mayer Amschel Rothschild, who started from selling of luxury goods, followed by opening a series of banks spreading their influence to all walks of life allowing them to manipulate markets.
They spent their profit in funding Brazil’s Independence from the country Portugal and funded the building of the Suez Canal, which is an artificial sewerage system connecting the Mediterranean sea and the Red sea.
3. John D. Rockefeller. He is a well-known philanthropist with a net worth of $340 Billion. He lived in 1839-1937. He makes money from an oil industry and great in establishing a monopoly. He is the founder of Standard Oil Company expands the business around the world by buying those rival companies. He spent his profit by generously donating $500 million to needy.
As a Christian, he gives 10% of earnings to the church. He funded the establishment of Rockefeller Institute and the University of Chicago for Medical Research.
4. Andrew Carnegie. He is a well-known industrialist and philanthropist with a net worth of $310 billion. He was born in 1835 started as a telegrapher until he became successful in the steel industry. He makes money in investing on bridges, railroads and oil baron in fact, he funded the construction of Carnegie Steel Company, which later sold to J.P. Morgan when he retires.
5. Nikolai Alexandrovich Romanov. He is a Russian military commander with a net worth of $300 billion. He became Colonel 3 years after he joined the army and inherited the Russian throne from his father in 1894. He funded the construction of the Trans-Siberian railroad that is considered the largest railway in the world.
6. Mir Osman Ali Khan. He is well known as the ruler of Hyderabad state in India with a net worth of $230 billion. He creates profit by selling diamonds. During his reign, he is declared to be the richest man.
7. William the Conqueror. He is the King of England with a net worth of $229.5 billion. He makes money by conquering other kingdoms. He spent money on hiring his knights and soldiers training them to be prepared on invading. He secured his territories by building secured infrastructure to protect against rebellion.
Other rich men were: Muammar Gaddafi, who was a politician and Libyan revolutionary known for being a megalomaniac; Henry Ford, who was an industrialist and engineer known for establishing the automobile industry; Cornelius Vanderbilt, who was a businessman and an American tycoon known for his entrepreneurial skills that made him successful; Alan Rufus, the 1st Lord of Richmond known for being the nephew of William the Conqueror. He makes money by investing in steel and land.
Based on history, Alan Rufus is the richest man in British history; Bill Gates, who was known as the former CEO of Microsoft and a great computer nerd by developing software that become a standard tool which users used today; William de Warenne who was a nobleman and an English Military leader. He is well-known for his fighting to conquer; John Jacob Astor well known as a fur trader and investor and establishing family dynasty; lastly, Richard Fitzalan who was an English military leader and a nobleman naturally born into a life of wealth and power.
Today, nothing is impossible if one is dreaming to become rich like the rich men stated above. All he need to know is how to save money earned from his work, reduce living expenses by buying only what is needed and not what he wants, Investing on Financial institution by putting on real estate and stock market, Enrichment through career and going to a mortgage free investments. The most important among all is never waste money on investment of stupid stuffs.
Top 15 Alteryx Competitors
The world has seen a tremendous rise in startups and new incorporations in the business world. Companies have great potential...
Latest Wedding Trends for 2023
If you’re planning on getting married this year, chances are you’re probably overwhelmed and confused when it comes to wedding...
Tips To Make The Most Of Your City Break In London!
London is one of the best cities in the world, known for its quintessentially British culture, great nightlife, fantastic museums...
The Ultimate Guide To Packing For A Trip To London
London is one of the best cities in the world, known for it’s rich history, quintessentially British culture, the best...
Top 15 Web Development IDEs
The web development field has seen sustainable growth throughout the years. As technology is advancing, so is the web development...
12 Key DevOps Programming Languages to Still Popular in 2022
“DevOps is not a goal, but a never-ending process of continual improvement.” – Jez Humble Delivering the finest of services...
Festival Fashion Style Tips For 2022
Summer is well and truly here and with that comes the festival season! From the biggest stars performing on stage...
4 Tips For Making Your Wardrobe More Sustainable
Everyone is trying to make more of an effort to make their wardrobe more sustainable, but often are unsure where...
7 tips on how to organize a budget-friendly move
If you are planning a move any time soon, you might be worried about all the expenses that wait for...
Metal Roof Colors: How to Select the Best Color for a New Roof
Choosing the right type of material for your roof is enough of a hassle already that the question of choosing...
Simple Ways To Feel More Confident At The Gym
If you are new to the gym, or you haven’t been in a while, sometimes you might not feel completely...
Can You Use Residential Property for Commercial Use
Having extra income, constantly flowing in can make all the difference in the current economy. Getting creative with how you...
Running a Business? How to Minimize Supply Chain Issues
Supply chain issues have always been an issue for businesses but over the last few years, the effect and widespread...
How to Increase Your House Value Before Selling
Increasing home value is the first step to making your place more attractive for future buyers. Whether you are trying...
Why Calorie Control Is Still The Best Way To Diet
There are a great deal of different options when it comes to dieting, every day there seems to be a...
Tech7 years ago
Creating An e-Commerce Website
Tech7 years ago
Design Template Guidelines For Mobile Apps
Business7 years ago
The Key Types Of Brochure Printing Services
Business2 years ago
What Is AdsSupply? A Comprehensive Review
Travel10 years ago
Who Else Wants Also Nfl Hat
General7 years ago
Kobe Bryant With His Unique Nba Jerseys
Tech8 years ago
Why Small Businesses Can't Ignore Mobile Technology
Tech7 years ago
Climb Google Using These Checklists