Confused as to what movies to watch this month? With most awaited Bollywood films releasing this month and some already hit the box office; here is a list of some movies to relax yourself and some to get your heart racing:
1) ABCD2: Dance fanatics, rejoice! ABCD 2, the dance movie sequel to ABCD is set to hit theatres this month. Going by the trailer, the movie is packed with powerful dance performances not just by the movie leads but also from the accompanying star cast. The songs are already making buzz and its track ‘Bezubaan’ has already hit the chartbusters. The movie will also witness rocking performances from Prabhu Deva, Allu Arjun and Raghav Juyal, who is known as the king of slow motion. Save your time and money by booking online at discounted rates with these bookmyshow coupons available on CashKaro.com. Also get the bonus of cash back!
2) Dil Dhadakne Do: Dil Dhadakne Do is an upcoming Indian comedy-drama film directed by Zoya Akhtar and has a star packed cast with Anil Kapoor, Priyanka Chopra, Anushka Sharma, Farhan Akhtar, Shefali and Ranveer in leads. There are so many reasons to not miss watching this movie. It has been shot at various glamorous places like Spain, France, Italy and Turkey. Most of the movie is shown on a cruise ship on Mediterranean Sea. Add to it the hot chemistry of Anushka Sharma and Ranveer plus the hottest fashion trends donned by the Bollywood biggies. Now even you can sport these trends by India’s leading online shopping sites and that too at affordable prices with various coupons available on CashKaro.com.
3) Piku: Piku is a superhit movie. It’s a Bollywood comedy film which features Deepika Padukone and Amitabh Bachchan in the lead roles. It is about a cab driver (Irfan Khan) caught in between the life of a dysfunctional dad and his daughter while driving them to Calcutta. What makes the movie work so brilliantly are not any extra-ordinary scenes but instead realistic and endearing life scenes that touch hearts and which you can relate to. It released just a month back. So it’s still not late if you want to watch this enthralling movie on hall.
4) Tanu Weds Manu returns: It is a sequel to the 2011 movie Tanu weds Manu and is a block buster! Kangana Ranaut fans love it even more owing to her outstanding performance. It’s a comedy romance movie. The story shows how Tanu’s and Manu’s wedding hits the rock bottom after 4 years of their marriage when they can’t find any reason to love each other. All they find are faults within each other. Tanu’s expectations have been crushed and to know more, you will have to watch this fantastic movie! It is packed with crackling one-liners and smiles. Like Piku, this too is a medium budget heroine flick and among the few movies in 2015 that have made a mark and are still in the process of doing so.
5) Hamari Adhuri Kahani: Set to release on June 12, 2015; it stars Emraan Hashmi, Vidya Balan and Rajkummar Rao. The film is about a woman who has a painful past and develops a budding romance with a hotel tycoon. But her past comes back to haunt her. Mohan Suri, the director of this movie claims it to be a family movie and given the fact that it has been given a U certificate by the Central Board of Film certification; you will have to believe it. This romance drama movie is based on the real life of Mahesh Bhatt’s parents which makes it even more interesting.